Katie Price #245 Skanky and Sinky, Back sitting in a tree, Just in time for bankruptcy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The courts will see she has been in this Industry since she was 17 :rolleyes: (so she keeps banging on) so she knows full well about accounts, tax, having an accountant. She has stated several times recently, she is ready and knows where every penny is going...

Old story, she has never had self control
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/07/wher...ial-worries-as-she-avoids-bankruptcy-7808302/
Didn't her brother try putting her on a monthly budget at one point when he was doing her books and she flipped and accused him of stealing her cash so she got rid so she could keep on spending above her means. Think she's been conning people for a few years now into giving her company loans telling them she's got projects and TV shows in the pipeline but they never materialize.

Reactions: 32
She was seen in Brighton using Harvey’s bank card bragging that he wouldn’t mind because it’s for mummy 🤬. If Harvey is at the star collage miles away it can’t be him using his card cash machine’s leave a date and time ,I’ve reported her for fraud I don’t care she’s scum . I don’t think it will matter much in the real world nobody care’s about Harvey this is quite true as we see negligence with his weight issues
The DWP take fraud very seriously well we’ll see 🤔
I'm pretty sure she must be using Harvey's account to funnel and hide money, it's the only way she can have access to a bank account while bankrupt isn't it? And yes she is cocky enough to not bother to try and hide the fact she is doing it, that's probably why she is keen to start pimping Harvey out again, bank balance must be getting low!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
SB,s latest instagram story-he's at the MM,look at the background outside!
(the cars in the car park) same as the pics in The Sun yesterday and Kippers kitchen
Yep.Same windows.Same kitchen cabinets, same countertop as when Bunny was baking.
So.Same old, same old.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Great story Pepe.What a terrible person who did that to someone who was trying to help them.
I totally believe it about the tax office.They hound people.Which is why I cannot understand the lax attitude they seem to have with KP.Maybe HMRC do sterling work in correcting ( ahem) mistakes made by the great and the famous, but it always seems to be the little people who are targeted.Or the decent, or the honest who have got into trouble.
I see people on different threads make comments about Kp getting away with everything, some have also made pointed remarks about her use of the mental health/sick mother/Harvey excuses as well.
If everyone can see it, why can’t Mr Tax Man.
It's because they know the little man doesn't have the means to find someone to cover up for them. Same with the celebs that use that 'Mr Loophole' lawyer to get them off of speeding tickets. He must cost far more than a speeding ticket would but they don't want that stain on them ( or to be banned from driving) so they would rather pay him 10 times what it would cost to get them off. The taxman knows that Joe Public will have to choice but to pay up, but that the likes of KP will get lawyers involved which will involve court cases which will in turn cost the taxman in terms of time and money. So they are more lenient on them. Yes it's totally wrong but it's the way of the world sadly. Although in KP's case I don't understand how she can afford to pay for lawyers and accountants in the first place, but I guess she makes sure she keeps enough money to pay for those.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh god this paragraph 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

However, she proudly confessed to The Telegraph: ‘Put it this way: I am a rich chav. You couldn’t get any more chav than me. I’m the only person in Britain to own a bespoke pink Land Rover with crystals on it, and I love it. I’m a chav but I’m just lucky that I’ve got money with it.’

What a bleep 🤬🫣
---

What a prick 😡
Did he put that in the oven with the cellophane still on or was that a microwave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh la la, so Daddy Woods intervention failed, Sink-Boy did stay lurking in the attic. Looks like he’s getting ready to be announced by his mistress as support at the BH, they not hiding or denying it now. A week to go, and the fun has begun….first stop it’s time to laugh at the cuckhold errand-boy, oh what a pathetic weak inconsequential man he is, cooking his crappy little microwave meals thinking he’s an influencer, where did those million pound deals you believed would come your way by getting with Skank go 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Oh Sink-Boy I’m so embarrassed for you, sold your soul for buttons, the sadness radiating out of your IG for all to see 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is SB flogging ordinary old motors now alongside the Lukshurry ones just to get some cash in? Why would skank have that collection of old buckets otherwise?
She knows quite a bit about old buckets, well her own mainly which has been around the clock a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think many of the brands that advertise/give her freebies, do so on the understanding that she has 2.6 million followers.Some are trying to tap into the chav audience, some just want enough publicity to get their product known.
What they don’t realise, is that a large section of her followers are not sympathetic.They wouldn’t associate with anything she promotes.That is the mistake the hotels make.They just see the 2.6million figure.TBF, Price is not the only one doing this.
I know she has a loyal fan base, but I would suggest they are not as numerous as she would like us all to think.
Just posted this before I saw Dcs post.
They probably don't realize that a good portion of those 2.6 million are also bots that she has paid for herself!
---

That's what i mean DC i know there's a cash value limit that they don't have to declare but anything over that and it's taxable but just lately all her freebies seem to be connected to either filming or photoshoots just hope the BH doesn't fall for the "i didn't realise" excuse. Like you said skank will throw anyone under the bus to save her own ass so i bet it's squeaky bum time for her enablers.
I think she's been associated with the bankruptcy court for far too long now to be able to claim the 'I didn't know' excuse. I would imagine at previous hearings she would have been told EXACTLY what she must declare, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's because they know the little man doesn't have the means to find someone to cover up for them. Same with the celebs that use that 'Mr Loophole' lawyer to get them off of speeding tickets. He must cost far more than a speeding ticket would but they don't want that stain on them ( or to be banned from driving) so they would rather pay him 10 times what it would cost to get them off. The taxman knows that Joe Public will have to choice but to pay up, but that the likes of KP will get lawyers involved which will involve court cases which will in turn cost the taxman in terms of time and money. So they are more lenient on them. Yes it's totally wrong but it's the way of the world sadly. Although in KP's case I don't understand how she can afford to pay for lawyers and accountants in the first place, but I guess she makes sure she keeps enough money to pay for those.
She doesn't always pay them though because there are several lots of solicitors on the debtor's list that she "knocked" for payment

Reactions: 26
Depressingly true Mrs P..But somewhere down the line there will be a reckoning,I have to believe that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.