Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she is back doing nightclub PAs 🙄 Hopefully Thrillz have removed her from their books as she is doing her own personal messages too.
Harvey has put more weight on bloody hell

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The wonderful Tim Curry as Frankenfurter well I for one certainly would, had to drive 20 miles to a friends house to see this the first time on tv as our tv didn’t do channel 4 then.
By the way skanky love you’re a bleeping disgrace.
Such a shame what happened to him, poor guy. Not fair is it?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she is keeping CW near until after BH
I think she is worried about what he will say about money

Reactions: 27
In all fairness lads what parent would take their kids to a panto with her it? She's a lose cannon she could come out with anything like, Pete you bleep!! Poor innocent ears having to listen to her screeching do you love it? I love it woo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1904477
SB is a brand ambassador too 😂
Nearly an anagram of "a dam bad ass dossar ". He will be plugging these healthy salad boxes on OF and knocking out his own special "dressing" :sick:

What THE duck is a “ pushpop” ?

That she is “ actually obsessed” with …

I can’t work out if this item means that she has regressed to age 7 , or if she keeps her cocaine in there .
Memories of fruit flavoured condoms come flooding back for her .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Says she is back doing nightclub PAs 🙄 Hopefully Thrillz have removed her from their books as she is doing her own personal messages too.
The wrapper is off the sofa - what does that mean? :unsure:

I know, I'm way too invested in the wrapping on furniture items

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gotta laugh really haven’t you, Skank actually thinks she’s so sexy in that photo, whereas it’s just cringe 🤦🏽‍♀️

Compare and contrast with this photo of a 30yo Sophia Loren. It’s one of my fav photos of a celeb, Sophia is just so beautiful here, the colours are so vibrant, she oozes sex appeal, she’s just wearing a jumper in her garden, she’s not even trying to be sexy, she’s just naturally stunning, and she’s a billion times sexier without making any effort than a scantily-clad old Skank. Oh Skank that photo of Sophia is sexy, not yours on a table top looking like you need to take a 💩 If only you had a fraction of the sex appeal of Sophia Loren, she’s in a different league, just holding a rose in a garden, give it up Skank, you rancid old-bag

A model of 25 years experience you tell us Skank, and you still can’t do sexy 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1904923
You would think a 'professional model of 25 years' would know a bit about backgrounds! Why on earth she is always doing photo shoots at the MM rather than an actual studio is beyond me. It looks, cheap, tacky, and very a la 'readers wives' kind of photos. Is that really the look she is going for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s removed the Harvey video.
Just watched the video that is still there on the stories, blimey she doesn’t look or sound well at all. She is coming across more and more as a long-term addict of some serious drug-use, she’s really sinking fast now. Watched it 3 times and there’s something not right with her, more than just her normal crappy self. Not only that, she is trying to launch money-making schemes left, right and centre, it’s an all-out assault, she’s clearly extremely desperate, one gets the impression she’s f*cked and she knows it. Oooh la la I’m kinda thinking she knows this BH is not going to be good for her, something is amiss, the desperation in that video is clear to see. Ooooh Skank is the game up at last, whatever it is going on with her, that is one very messed up woman staring out at us, really getting Westbrook vibes now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This tattooist is in Gloucester right? Which is next to Cheltenham. That’s where Harvey is. Dunno how that fits in tbh.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.