Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What THE duck is a “ pushpop” ?

That she is “ actually obsessed” with …

I can’t work out if this item means that she has regressed to age 7 , or if she keeps her cocaine in there .
Don't addicts like sweets and lollies? They get a dry mouth and a sugar craving, Amy Winehouse was always buying sweets.

Yep, hair piece over the top on the right hand photo. Individual extensions showing at the hairline, even though she's put a wig on. Doh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Skank was begging for Panto in 2019 ( well according to a Red Top 😁) with a hilarious £1 million price tag, needless to say, zero roles were offered…..no one was interested then, no one is interested now ( £60k, be lucky to be offered 60p ) really is yawn inducing nonsense as usual….and look, according to the story, it was said ahead of a bankruptcy hearing 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 1903962
Oh I remember that, asking for a million, she was really taking the piss with that, what a weapons grade bleep. (oh no she
isn't..... OH YES SHE IS........she's behind you) (Glad miss red lacy knickers found it funny....)

She was probably off her head at time, no one gets that kind of money from Panto, how much did the Katona get from
Panto?? anyone know???

Will KP have to declare earnings from sale of signed books etc?
She should do but we all know she will not because she's made of Teflon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There he is, awwwww sweet he’s finally making a comeback on the IG, sadly think this was probably sent from her attic, where Skank’s keeping him, though I still have hopes he’s getting tattoo’s tomorrow with the Skank in Gloucester. We can but dream, need the laughs, fingers crossed 🤞🏾
Keeping him up in the attic in a cardboard box with newspaper and straw like a tortoise , well he is hibernating

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Keeping him up in the attic in a cardboard box with newspaper and straw like a tortoise , well he is hibernating
Wasn’t the attic where Price stored Dream Boy “Al”? Must be busy in Price’s attic with her cast off Eggs up there. Wonder if the Phantom Tampon puller is also up there?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who’s name is she signing? Jml? Jwl? 🤣
That says bleep.

Perhaps it reads Kipper, but it certainly doesn't read Katie

Maybe she is outsourcing to Harv and Buns. Get working you two - I'll pay you in carrot cake and a premium youtube subscription service (with full-fat coke and a takeaway) if you sign till the sharpie runs out. Oh bugger, remember to leave me enough for my eyebrows.

Night kids - off to unlock Coal out of the attic so he can go for a wee in the yard.

• Haha
This tattooist is in Gloucester right? Which is next to Cheltenham. That’s where Harvey is. Dunno how that fits in tbh.
She can pop on for a tattoo after taking Harvey home.
she’ll ask for a tattoo of bunny on her other leg cos she luvs it woo hoooo

Don't addicts like sweets and lollies? They get a dry mouth and a sugar craving, Amy Winehouse was always buying sweets.

Yep, hair piece over the top on the right hand photo. Individual extensions showing at the hairline, even though she's put a wig on. Doh!
I think you’re right about the lollies and sweets didn’t they use to sell sweet dummy shape lollies in the 90s that people use to wear round their necks at raves??

Reactions: 17
Omg use to love Push Pops soooo much.

Thats the only thing I have in common with her.
But Id eat mine I darent think what she did

I hope Katie Price isnt hinting at a new career like HunniBee ASMR 🤔🤔🤔
that popular ASMR candy eating girl
Shovelling candies in her mouth 🍭🍬🍭🍰suggestively eating.

Creeps me out watching 😬🫣(I saw my nieces watching her a couple of times I go mad when they do! Im not sure they see it how I do )
Bunny has said she wants to do ASMR on youtube,was in the paper today. Bunny is too young to have a youtube account,Skankys at the bottom of this, about time she was cancelled, permantly !

another couple of years and he will have to let down his man bun,( like rapunzal ) to escape. 😂 but beware SB, exes are quickly sought out, by her flying monkeys and continually attacked verbally by the evil witch. word of warning SB, DONT KNOCK HER UP, those exes fair, least of all😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Gotta laugh really haven’t you, Skank actually thinks she’s so sexy in that photo, whereas it’s just cringe 🤦🏽‍♀️

Compare and contrast with this photo of a 30yo Sophia Loren. It’s one of my fav photos of a celeb, Sophia is just so beautiful here, the colours are so vibrant, she oozes sex appeal, she’s just wearing a jumper in her garden, she’s not even trying to be sexy, she’s just naturally stunning, and she’s a billion times sexier without making any effort than a scantily-clad old Skank. Oh Skank that photo of Sophia is sexy, not yours on a table top looking like you need to take a 💩 If only you had a fraction of the sex appeal of Sophia Loren, she’s in a different league, just holding a rose in a garden, give it up Skank, you rancid old-bag

A model of 25 years experience you tell us Skank, and you still can’t do sexy 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1904923
Looks like skank is trying to change the light bulbs😂😂😂😂😂

Says she is back doing nightclub PAs 🙄 Hopefully Thrillz have removed her from their books as she is doing her own personal messages too.
Why the duck is Harvey not dressed??????????

Sorry to admit this but I saw her on Loose Women, she was shouting above all the other panellists and they looked pissed of with her. When she was not speaking her face was like thunder. She hated not getting the attention.

Last edited:
I would say so...Gloucester isn't too far from me and I fancy a drive 🤣
I'm sure there's a list of cars sink boys been driving recently Wilma ,,,, BMW 4×4, Audi estate, Mercedes or you could just wind your window down as you drive past the tattoo parlor and listen for the "woohoo woohoo do you love it" 😀😎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t the attic where Price stored Dream Boy “Al”? Must be busy in Price’s attic with her cast off Eggs up there. Wonder if the Phantom Tampon puller is also up there?
That was such a weird set up, I’ve never worked out where he came from and why he hasn’t been seen since.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That was such a weird set up, I’ve never worked out where he came from and why he hasn’t been seen since.
When he appeared on the scene skank claimed he was her friend, personal trainer and helping her cope with (you guest it mental health) during lockdown, but soon as they were pictured holding hands and skank made out he was the new eggy one he disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.