Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is why are they bothering with all this subterfuge?
The press and general public are indifferent to their relationship status as they have overplayed it.We have rumbled them, and their hardcore fans will accept anything.If she came up with “ we remain friends and are staying in each other’s lives”most people would accept him hanging around.
It can only have something to do with the BH. I suppose she is trying a different tactic of being “ secsi single Pricey” to get more work, but even that angle seems a bit lame.
I wonder if she is just keeping him on side until the BH is sorted one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel like Carl might be home sometimes, the 2 white vans never move but he alternates between an Audi estate, a BMW 4x4 and the grey Range Rover. He’s often parked one car at home which is a different car the next day. There is an upstairs light on in triangle house but it never looks like anyone is home in the downstairs?

What THE duck is a “ pushpop” ?

That she is “ actually obsessed” with …

I can’t work out if this item means that she has regressed to age 7 , or if she keeps her cocaine in there .
These are from 90’s/2000’s kids sweets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The press and general public are indifferent to their relationship status as they have overplayed it.We have rumbled them, and their hardcore fans will accept anything.If she came up with “ we remain friends and are staying in each other’s lives”most people would accept him hanging around.
It can only have something to do with the BH. I suppose she is trying a different tactic of being “ secsi single Pricey” to get more work, but even that angle seems a bit lame.
I wonder if she is just keeping him on side until the BH is sorted one way or another.
if shes living with him,she wont need as much to live on as he should be at least ,going half on bills,by her being single, she can wangle more money to live on allowence

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like Carl might be home sometimes, the 2 white vans never move but he alternates between an Audi estate, a BMW 4x4 and the grey Range Rover. He’s often parked one car at home which is a different car the next day. There is an upstairs light on in triangle house but it never looks like anyone is home in the downstairs?

These are from 90’s/2000’s kids sweets

I've seen him a couple of times recently driving the white Merc with the private plate

Reactions: 20
I believe the "split" was enginered to help get it custody of Bunny and Jett
Probably explains the "private" Christmas day and Junior not hanging around.
There is no way on God's green earth that it would be able to keep its trap shut if they had split up for real. It'd be slagging SB off relentlessly

Reactions: 32
Poor sink boy sat all by himself in the attic at Pricey Towers yesterday eating his turkey balls ready meal while skank and the kids stuff their faces on a takeaway downstairs in the kitchen. 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me. What on Earth is she thinking 😳
What strikes me is the difference in their accents. I would chat to her in a call centre etc, and not imagine for a second that she was even remotely related to W00H00 skanky pants. Is Kipper's accent for effect or is it due to the turkey teef, and her drug-addled brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What THE duck is a “ pushpop” ?

That she is “ actually obsessed” with …

I can’t work out if this item means that she has regressed to age 7 , or if she keeps her cocaine in there .
Omg use to love Push Pops soooo much.

Thats the only thing I have in common with her.
But Id eat mine I darent think what she did

I hope Katie Price isnt hinting at a new career like HunniBee ASMR 🤔🤔🤔
that popular ASMR candy eating girl
Shovelling candies in her mouth 🍭🍬🍭🍰suggestively eating.

Creeps me out watching 😬🫣(I saw my nieces watching her a couple of times I go mad when they do! Im not sure they see it how I do )

Reactions: 18
I believe the "split" was enginered to help get it custody of Bunny and Jett
Probably explains the "private" Christmas day and Junior not hanging around.
There is no way on God's green earth that it would be able to keep its trap shut if they had split up for real. It'd be slagging SB off relentlessly
Of course, never thought of that.

if shes living with him,she wont need as much to live on as he should be at least ,going half on bills,by her being single, she can wangle more money to live on allowence
Yes, that’s plausible too.Poor struggling Pwicey.

He is a fool though.I reckon his days are numbered.As soon as it is feasible he will be kicked to the kerb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“ Nurse , Batnan is drunk & on the table again “
Gotta laugh really haven’t you, Skank actually thinks she’s so sexy in that photo, whereas it’s just cringe 🤦🏽‍♀️

Compare and contrast with this photo of a 30yo Sophia Loren. It’s one of my fav photos of a celeb, Sophia is just so beautiful here, the colours are so vibrant, she oozes sex appeal, she’s just wearing a jumper in her garden, she’s not even trying to be sexy, she’s just naturally stunning, and she’s a billion times sexier without making any effort than a scantily-clad old Skank. Oh Skank that photo of Sophia is sexy, not yours on a table top looking like you need to take a 💩 If only you had a fraction of the sex appeal of Sophia Loren, she’s in a different league, just holding a rose in a garden, give it up Skank, you rancid old-bag

A model of 25 years experience you tell us Skank, and you still can’t do sexy 🤦🏽‍♀️

025A1E66-AE3A-4298-94D4-537C2DC097D9.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg use to love Push Pops soooo much.

Thats the only thing I have in common with her.
But Id eat mine I darent think what she did

I hope Katie Price isnt hinting at a new career like HunniBee ASMR 🤔🤔🤔
that popular ASMR candy eating girl
Shovelling candies in her mouth 🍭🍬🍭🍰suggestively eating.

Creeps me out watching 😬🫣(I saw my nieces watching her a couple of times I go mad when they do! Im not sure they see it how I do )
Bloody hell , people will do anything for money / fame/ attention these days won’t they ?

I had to look up ASMR a few months ago because apparently there was a TikTok where Bunny said that’s what she wanted to do when she got older - presumably she must assume this is something somebody can do to make a living given she has no parental guidance where earning a living is concerned .

This was shortly following footage of her loudly sucking a lollipop on the same platform 🤢

All very uncomfortable indeed & was rightly removed once people started to draw attention to it .

• Wow
  • Sick
Poor sink boy sat all by himself in the attic at Pricey Towers yesterday eating his turkey balls ready meal while skank and the kids stuff their faces on a takeaway downstairs in the kitchen. 😀😀
Sinkboy in the attic.🤣Hmm nice book to read eh?

• Haha
Gotta laugh really haven’t you, Skank actually thinks she’s so sexy in that photo, whereas it’s just cringe 🤦🏽‍♀️

Compare and contrast with this photo of a 30yo Sophia Loren. It’s one of my fav photos of a celeb, Sophia is just so beautiful here, the colours are so vibrant, she oozes sex appeal, she’s just wearing a jumper in her garden, she’s not even trying to be sexy, she’s just naturally stunning, and she’s a billion times sexier without making any effort than a scantily-clad old Skank. Oh Skank that photo of Sophia is sexy, not yours on a table top looking like you need to take a 💩 If only you had a fraction of the sex appeal of Sophia Loren, she’s in a different league, just holding a rose in a garden, give it up Skank, you rancid old-bag

A model of 25 years experience you tell us Skank, and you still can’t do sexy 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1904923
Gosh she is absolutely stunning there isn’t she ?

Skanky has never even been slightly attractive in my opinion , she just timed it right , had good management & sucked the right dicks .

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.