Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he appeared on the scene skank claimed he was her friend, personal trainer and helping her cope with (you guest it mental health) during lockdown, but soon as they were pictured holding hands and skank made out he was the new eggy one he disappeared.
I'm sure his mother had something to do with introducing him. She was supposed to be a MH advisor or therapist or something like that and it was just after KP had allegedly done the longish priory stint. I think even PA and emily had stepped in a bit to help her for the kids sake. Think the rental house had been arranged and suggested that Al moved in to help keep her on the right path. Knowing her she probably couldn't help herself and made life uncomfortable for the young boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When he appeared on the scene skank claimed he was her friend, personal trainer and helping her cope with (you guest it mental health) during lockdown, but soon as they were pictured holding hands and skank made out he was the new eggy one he disappeared.
Remember this picture of her & Al just before he vanished ... apart from looking an absolute horror ... Kipper is carrying TENA disposable Pants 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure his mother had something to do with introducing him. She was supposed to be a MH advisor or therapist or something like that and it was just after KP had allegedly done the longish priory stint. I think even PA and emily had stepped in a bit to help her for the kids sake. Think the rental house had been arranged and suggested that Al moved in to help keep her on the right path. Knowing her she probably couldn't help herself and made life uncomfortable for the young boy.
…. And if a man did this to a young woman- they’d be in all kinds of tit.

Reactions: 21
Looks like skank is trying to change the light bulbsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why the duck is Harvey not dressed??????????

Sorry to admit this but I saw her on Loose Women, she was shouting above all the other panellists and they looked pissed of with her. When she was not speaking her face was like thunder. She hated not getting the attention.
if you look at the video of her singing on loose women (" i know i got you" or" hinew i cot you" or even" i know, i smell,phew"),look at the other womens faces,coleen's, but especially Ruths face, she is really trying to not laugh, it says on her face what she really thinks of skanky and her singing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen this on twatter, why this made me think of Krusty I have no bleeping idea.

FnJKZQBWAAAXQ1v.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
not very professional and certainly ,one way to get your kids to hate you for ever. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember this picture of her & Al just before he vanished ... apart from looking an absolute horror ... Kipper is carrying TENA disposable Pants 🀣🀣🀣
That was the beginning of the end when skanky started staging pictures with backgrid and the famous source claiming they'd grown close during lockdown then about 3 weeks later Carl "eggy sink boy" Woods moved into skanks crevice. πŸ˜€

• Haha
I googled Al's name about that time to see what happened to him. I got some full frontal images of him on some site. He is a very big guy. πŸ†

I think she signs Jordan.
Yeah he was in the dreamboys, think he was 22 when stayed at KPs , but there were some pretty explicit guy pics from when he was 18 on the internet. Not sure KP would have had any chance with him anyway

• Haha
Bunny has said she wants to do ASMR on youtube,was in the paper today. Bunny is too young to have a youtube account,Skankys at the bottom of this, about time she was cancelled, permantly !

another couple of years and he will have to let down his man bun,( like rapunzal ) to escape. πŸ˜‚ but beware SB, exes are quickly sought out, by her flying monkeys and continually attacked verbally by the evil witch. word of warning SB, DONT KNOCK HER UP, those exes fair, least of allπŸ˜‚
Then suddenly, a noo egg came galloping up to the

Yes! (And she signed it speshully for him.)
I wonder if she sprlt his name correctly.... @Pom Bear πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸŒΉ
:eek: ###SPELLED###

The continuing imaginary adventures of Kipper & Carol ...
W00H00 ~ I lOVVVE IT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Says she is back doing nightclub PAs πŸ™„ Hopefully Thrillz have removed her from their books as she is doing her own personal messages too.
Always so reliable at a nightclub PA ... arrives late & coked up ... pissed & slumped on a barstool a couple of hours later ... well worth the money

• Haha
Reactions: 30
More old pictures .... Naked Rodney is waiting for some πŸ”₯
Oh my lord! I can’t believe Marcus Mitchell, another Tattle fave of mine (not in a good way), has popped up on KPs thread 🀣🀣🀣🀣. This is like when Tanya Turner crossed over onto Bad Girls. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.