Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #244 Tik Tok banned blabbermouth Bunty, Cole is back with stinking Cunty
Yaaay! :)

---

IMO methinks she'd prefer to sit astride a CHOPPER...
Preferably this one though
1674715043170.png

---

And he is off
My goodness! Such insight! What a total bleep he really is :(

---

I think it was all part of the plan to get the kids back, she was advised to be single and concentrate on them ( SS have been known to advise someone to get rid of a partner) he went along with it and played mostly nice but got angry a few times and did lash out on social media, she has promised that he can come back into her life and just to lay low for a while. She saw it as a good revenge on the kids father and also good for her when the BH happens as she’s now a family person. The novelty will now wear off, he’ll be putting pressure on and she’s bored ( and not found anyone else ) for someone who’s so illiterate in messages and posts she must have some good chat to keep these men around and charm them.
It seems her chat-up line consists of

"Oi yew! Ize gotta bitta trubble an' I neyds yer to com ova 'ere an' fish aht an ol' Tampon fer mey from me 'ot wet pussay anawl.............."

Well it worked last time did it not?

---

She's back on GB News tomorrow, this time with Nigel Farage interviewing her.
The same rubbish as last week then although she might struggle to remember the string of lies she spouted at Dolan so it might be interesting :)

---

Thats her next few trips paid for then :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor little Jett ❤ Just let him go back to dad. Instead of him going back one year in school. I mean, it is only January. Can’t he catch up still? With proper help? Is he bullied? Hope she will get tired of having Bunny full time after a while as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor little Jett ❤ Just let him go back to dad. Instead of him going back one year in school. I mean, it is only January. Can’t he catch up still? With proper help? Is he bullied? Hope she will get tired of having Bunny full time after a while as well.
All that hidden cash and she wont/cant/doesn't want to fund extra tuition

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Re the screen grab someone posted where Michelle said she was trying for a new baby.
Maybe I'm catastrophising, but I wondered if they've accepted that J&B are not returning to their home full time, or even if they did return maybe M&K know things won't be the same (KP poisoning J&B against them). And maybe with a new baby they hope to fill the empty gap in their home.

Or else maybe Michelle was broody anyway before the J&B abuse allegations, and just wants a new child! I read too much into things sometimes!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"b
Anyone know if skank turned up for the film premiere after she'd tried to blag a free meal at the Italian restaurant and kids always blurt out the truth when you least expect it so bunny dropping you in it saying sink boy was asleep wasn't a joke or accidental it was the trooof sink boy was asleep in the attic.
"Bring out the g1mp! Sinkboy!"

• Haha
I totally hear you, @Gullri! She mostly ignores J and I cannot understand why he is not in school. I’m sure J is sad because he can’t be home with his dad and family! What KP is doing to him borders on emotional abuse! So unfair and damaging to J. I’d feather she sends him back to K and keep B, but that won’t suit her Most Caring Mother of the Year facade!🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Re the screen grab someone posted where Michelle said she was trying for a new baby.
Maybe I'm catastrophising, but I wondered if they've accepted that J&B are not returning to their home full time, or even if they did return maybe M&K know things won't be the same (KP poisoning J&B against them). And maybe with a new baby they hope to fill the empty gap in their home.

Or else maybe Michelle was broody anyway before the J&B abuse allegations, and just wants a new child! I read too much into things sometimes!

I dont think they should be trying for more kids imo the whole set up skanky and kieron is a mess and that needs sorting not adding to the stress it's not as if they dont have kids and are desperate,it would be wrong imo even thinking about more children and also it seems K&m have had problems themselves all child related issues she be about J & b not trying for more

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@DC16
Was that premiere last night "The Lair" not "The Liar"?
Can only find "The Lair",not much showing other than Caprice attending so far.

• Haha
Yep my youngest too who’s 13 and doing very well at school!
Shout out to all the cack handed eaters 🙌🏼
Love him tho he does look sad I really do hope he will be okay.
Jett could have dyspraxia, maybe some things he finds hard. I couldn't tie my shoelaces or tell the time when all the other kids could, it's not a huge deal, I didn't get the rules to games either but then again I didn't see the point of running about with a netball or trying to run fast in rounders and would rather read. He might be great at other things, like your kid, everyone's different. I do hope he gets back with his dad soon because it does look like Jett likes his sport.

---

She could afford a private tutor surely. Maybe instead of spending on horses, beauty treatments, flights, tattoos and takeaways she could get him learning and engaged with someone that can help him if she can't. But no, of course not. If Jett is her 'scapegoat child' she probably even thinks he deserves it, it's his role to be the kid that doesn't shine and gets all the negative fallout of everything, it's emotional abuse but will SS and the courts ever recognise it?
Sadly, probably not. The kids should get time with their dads, I do think that will be sorted out eventually but she is doing so much damage now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Look on kippers latest followers on instagram-she's got 2 coke plug accounts following her,new dealer 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@DC16
Was that premiere last night "The Lair" not "The Liar"?
Can only find "The Lair",not much showing other than Caprice attending so far.
Nah DC - the computer automatically associates anything concerning skanky with LIES, hence why it gave you The LIAR :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.