Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “Attic”, the location all Egg’s are dispatched to once they have been Harv’s best Dad ever. Sink Boys moment of fame… being Barney. What a wipe. What a bleep.
He is, and the worse part is that he has saved the video of it on his insta but deleted most of the others with her and the kids

Reactions: 11
Yes, Jett still hasn't been to school, 12 weeks now :cry: Bunny is going.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I just remembered Jonny and Suzie on the Kieran thread. Spreading rumours about Kieran and Michelle. Kipper wants those people to be identifiable does she? Be careful what you wish for Kipper!

She does nothing for anyone except herself. When people 'troll' online she can't control the narrative about herself. That's all she is bothered about, I think she's getting angsty about the Bankruptcy hearing and is going to claim it's all twolls, spweading rumours about her finances.

Reactions: 34
How is she getting away with this
Is she saying she is home schooling him?
Is she afraid that he will run back to his dad?
I think it’s more a case of what he might say. Bunny seems to be enjoying herself at her mothers, Jett clearly isn’t and isn’t taken in by her as he said she doesn’t love him (btw if my child said I didn’t love her I would be heartbroken). If he was at school he would get asked questions, Skanky would be fucked as it’s more than likely he wouldn’t lie to protect her and she knows this. Best keep him away from anyone who can interfere with her plans until he’s served his purpose.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I think it’s more a case of what he might say. Bunny seems to be enjoying herself at her mothers, Jett clearly isn’t and isn’t taken in by her as he said she doesn’t love him (btw if my child said I didn’t love her I would be heartbroken). If he was at school he would get asked questions, Skanky would be fucked as it’s more than likely he wouldn’t lie to protect her and she knows this. Best keep him away from anyone who can interfere with her plans until he’s served his purpose.
I wonder what he does all day
He must be missing his football

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Majority of the comments I saw were asking WTAF she had done to herself!!!

This must be to balance out the stories where they have done a negative story. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Jett not being in school is REALLY concerning! I cannot think of any justification for this at all. The only possibility is that he's been registered for Home Schooling but we all know that Katie is not cut out for that - not only is she rarely home (out at nail bars and night clubs much of the time) but she also doesn't have the personality, commitment or, I'm afraid to say, the intelligence or education herself to be able to do it. She MIGHT be buying tutors in perhaps but, knowing what I do of her, I'm not sure I can see that happening.
But education aside (and yes, I think it seems more than possible the lad has some SEN going on), there is a very real safeguarding issue here, with Carl allegedly on the scene, drug-taking, excess alcohol and decidedly dodgy (in my opinion) photo-shoots happening in the house for OF. Also, there appear to be very few, if any, rules or routines in the household.

I don't think we know the half of what's going on. Kieran must be worried sick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I totally hear you, @Gullri! She mostly ignores J and I cannot understand why he is not in school. I’m sure J is sad because he can’t be home with his dad and family! What KP is doing to him borders on emotional abuse! So unfair and damaging to J. I’d feather she sends him back to K and keep B, but that won’t suit her Most Caring Mother of the Year facade!🤬
I can’t understand why the authorities are not prosecuting her. My son went through a phase in his teens where he hated school and used to bunk off and the attendance officers were always at my door along with threatening letters if we didn’t make him attend. I realise that a. There maybe a genuine reason he is not in school and b. She might already be in trouble but it’s strange it’s just continuing seemingly unpunished or unresolved.

Reactions: 26
I wish SS would turn up for a surprise check when she is doing OF with CW filming and Jett is just left alone

---

I wish SS would turn up for a surprise check when she is doing OF with CW filming and Jett is just left alone
Or even better left with babysitter so they can talk to him in private

Reactions: 24
I can’t understand why the authorities are not prosecuting her. My son went through a phase in his teens where he hated school and used to bunk off and the attendance officers were always at my door along with threatening letters if we didn’t make him attend. I realise that a. There maybe a genuine reason he is not in school and b. She might already be in trouble but it’s strange it’s just continuing seemingly unpunished or unresolved.
Probably another ploy for when she attends BH. 'I can't work as my son has MH problems & learning difficulties'. Need to teach him from home. Also have another son who come's home weekends, who is disabled too. There are things going on that she will use to her benefit, NOT her children's. Gaining custody of the little ones etc, so near to the BH is very fishy & was planned, I'm sure. This creature is cunning, arrogant & dangerous. She knows how to play the game to con people. Whole family have always been grifters. She learnt from Mr PP & AFP & is now a professional CON artist & LIAR.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
but for all that Ecosse neither the SS nor the schools board appear to be doing anything lest it upset her mentawl 'elf! That little lad is far more important than her need to appear a Grate Muvva so she can keep Trampy Towers. WTF are they doing????????????????????????

It might have been 20 years ago my one of my sons was bunking off yet as far as I knew he was going to school every day - he did it three times in a week and I had them on my doorstep demanding to know what was going on! I want to know what they're doing about a little lad who clearly needs extra tuition, who is already being held back a year and not been in school since NOVEMBER - why is this apparently OK???????? :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I imagine Kieran will have started court proceedings at least a month ago to try and get residency back, then the court would order CAFCASS reports which is supposed to be an impartial report on how both parents situations and the kids. They apparently can take 3 months. Surely his schooling would get mentioned?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Rita Chevrolet But we don't know that they're NOT doing anything. Child Protection/Welfare etc work under strictly confidential protocols. NO ONE involved in his care will be discussing it outside meetings with the exact professionals who need to know.

Reactions: 22
I imagine Kieran will have started court proceedings at least a month ago to try and get residency back, then the court would order CAFCASS reports which is supposed to be an impartial report on how both parents situations and the kids. They apparently can take 3 months. Surely his schooling would get mentioned?
The kids school will definitely do a report ( my daughter is a teacher )

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.