Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her spokesperson says they're not together 🤥

As if anyone can believe anything she says! She will say anything to suit her narrative and make money. Will not know the truth if it bites off her nips! Oops, too late!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the chances of the moon boots making an appearance at court 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone know if skank turned up for the film premiere after she'd tried to blag a free meal at the Italian restaurant and kids always blurt out the truth when you least expect it so bunny dropping you in it saying sink boy was asleep wasn't a joke or accidental it was the trooof sink boy was asleep in the attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I only want 2 things to happen about Skank.
1). She gets punished for her wrongdoings.
2) She tells the truth.

I,m not gonna wait.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Anyone know if skank turned up for the film premiere after she'd tried to blag a free meal at the Italian restaurant and kids always blurt out the truth when you least expect it so bunny dropping you in it saying sink boy was asleep wasn't a joke or accidental it was the trooof sink boy was asleep in the attic.
out of the mouths of babes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The “Attic”, the location all Egg’s are dispatched to once they have been Harv’s best Dad ever. Sink Boys moment of fame… being Barney. What a wipe. What a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Best description I ever read of fishlips farage is
A man of straw wrapped in tweed.

I loathe him. He's beyond foul.
She's enjoying her association with the right wing fascist racist press at the moment.
She's found her level.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the reasons she has been invited back by GBNews are the ratings and amount of talk it’s generating on SM. GBNews viewing figures frequently fail to much higher than 1. So by comparison the numbers she pulled in probably tripled the viewership to double digits, plus it’s generating chatter on social media, another thing it usually fails at. Be fair the staff at GBNews probably got really excited, I imagine champagne corks popped all over the office when they saw 12 people tuned in to watch Skanky.

• Haha
I’m not going to lie. I think this was the best she looked in ages.
Remember thinking all the facesurgeries would end. What a fool I was 🤪
I think she looks loads younger here with a happy innocence. Shame about the Frankenstein hair line, flourescent teeth and oil paint eyebrows though!

There was almost a bit of warmth to her face.

It soon vanished when the swelling went down and she went back to her lumpy wonky face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes he was! She won’t be able to talk about him…..RO.
Ooh - what a shame, I'd love for him to provoke her!
I wonder what they'll be discussing.
High-flyers/Handbags/Harvey?

---

Wonder if she’s planning on arriving in one of these for the BH? Giving them publicity for a free ride!
I expect so. I read that number plate as BRH...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There's something...but what that something is... 🤷‍♀️ I just know there's no way in all holy hell it's a run of the mill relationship. What okish looking 30-something year old lad stays with a dried-up frankenmonster, who allows rando's to finger her chuff when she's on her period. I mean, where's his dignity...we know she has none!
I think they are both trapped.
Both blackmailing each other, what they could spill could land the other in prison

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not going to lie. I think this was the best she looked in ages.
Remember thinking all the facesurgeries would end. What a fool I was 🤪
She looks like the backstreet, ugly version of Tamara Beckwith

1674699978007.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry...not sorry 🤣🤣
I just saw this pic on her insta and immediately came on here to see if anybody had mentioned it. She looks so horrendous here with a big inflated uni boob. I really can’t see how she thinks this looks good at all it’s so hideous.
I think it’s shocking how much she’s ruined herself ; I do think she used to be attractive (yet extremely tacky) back in Pete days etc this is not ageing or why I think she looks worse now it’s genuinely all the work she’s had done … the several facelifts literally ruined her

Reactions: 17
I just saw this pic on her insta and immediately came on here to see if anybody had mentioned it. She looks so horrendous here with a big inflated uni boob. I really can’t see how she thinks this looks good at all it’s so hideous.
I think it’s shocking how much she’s ruined herself ; I do think she used to be attractive (yet extremely tacky) back in Pete days etc this is not ageing or why I think she looks worse now it’s genuinely all the work she’s had done … the several facelifts literally ruined her
Perhaps beyond any mangled looks, its crappy and toxic personality speaks volumes.

• Heart
Sorry Willow but her accountant (that someone on here confirmed a few days ago) is allegedly a guy called Andrew Antonio. Joint Director with Skankys brother Daniel at Black Sheep Management Services!
Company called Crooks Incorporated no doubt?

---

Maybe shes gonna be signing tampons?

View attachment 1909443
Who exactly does this thing think it is eh? Announcing announcements like she's somehow important FGS?

---

Must be 'personally signed copies' of her new single :rolleyes:

Why does she still sign things as Jordan?
She's living in the past - the long-ago-best-forgotten-past at that.
Why does she imagine anyone gives a shite about a past-it old moddle anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.