Katie Price #243 Still off her face exploiting her kids, now flogging her knickers full of skids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't see how she got banned for posting her kids on TT, Kim K does it all the time and she doesn't get banned. She's always posting videos of her and North.
Kids can do videos on tiktok with an adult, they can’t do a live.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’s planning on arriving in one of these for the BH? Giving them publicity for a free ride!
With a pink suit crimplene suit (M&S circa 1977) to generate headlines and start speculation. Day two, cigar in hand, and day three, ensconced in fur (very Margaret Thatcher meeting Gorbachev, a la 1984)

She is taking lessons from the master.

Imagine if they are both incarcerated together. Oh how Tattle would implode.

And we could still continue to refer to Bear as SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I loathe Nigel Farage. But I wonder if he will get slightly drunk and focus on KPs knockers. I can just see it. I’d watch but I’m going out for dinner. Can someone take one for the team?
Thursday couldn't be better for me - OH out every Thursday so remote control all to myself. I'll take one for the team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why oh why does sfp think that this style of dresses look great...truly horrendous shapeless and dowdy..keeps reminding of little house on the prairie 😂😂😂
she wants to wear it to a wedding but it's too long 🥺🥺
Blessed be the fruit. Under his eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh God, please don't say that's what she's wearing to the movie premiere? Polyester jammies. 😰

---

It looks like those fake stick on ones!

View attachment 1909743
I was just going to say the same thing! You can see the edges of them! Normal nips don't have edges that you can see through your clothes!
She's back on GB News tomorrow, this time with Nigel Farage interviewing her.
So that's her big announcement? What has she got on GB news that they are interested in her all of a sudden? I would hope Farage wouldn't go easy on her but I guess that's the only way she will agree to be interviewed!

Reactions: 18
Out with the kids. Bunny in school uniform, Jett not. At La Galleria in Shoreham.
Lots of glasses on that table 🤔🍸🍷🥂
Jett doesn't look happy does he? As I said a little while ago I bet now it's been said he's being held back a year she will think there is no point him going to school for the rest of the year then! Why aren't the council coming down on her like a ton of bricks for keeping him away from school?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Jett makes me sad, he never looks truly happy anymore like he did with his dad, and I think he's getting sadder and more forlorn looking the longer he stays with KP.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve notice on many occasions, Jett can’t hold cutlery properly. All cack handed. Plus uses his hands a lot to eat. This restaurant isn’t cheap. Bankrupt mother, but still spend, spend, spend. Easier than cooking a meal for them. Who’s driving them around? From school, to Shoreham & home again😡
My youngest son always ate (and still does) cack handed...but he has his own business and owns a house so it hasn't held him back. However, from what I saw on the videos and what's been said, Jett is not a happy boy.

I could punch Skankys face in quite happily

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon Jett is more like his Dad, quiet, thoughtful and compassionate. She won't be interested in him - he seems of the same demeanour as Jnr. He is a lovely wee boy, just a shame he's stuck with that fungus

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My youngest son always ate (and still does) cack handed...but he has his own business and owns a house so it hasn't held him back. However, from what I saw on the videos and what's been said, Jett is not a happy boy.

I could punch Skankys face in quite happily
Yep my youngest too who’s 13 and doing very well at school!
Shout out to all the cack handed eaters 🙌🏼
Love him tho he does look sad I really do hope he will be okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.