Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story about Harvey having a girlfriend is pure deflection once again.

Harvey won't know the first thing about a girlfriend. He has to be taught love, it's not a natural feeling for him.

I dread to think what skank has drilled into him, I can see a TV appearance in the pipeline now for him to announce he has a girlfriend and tell the world what a man he is because mummy says so. He'll have forgotten all about it the next week.

I'm even getting annoyed thinking about it as I write it 😂
Don't you mean you were "crying as you type this"???

I’m all Wyncyette in this weather. I’ve got the old fashioned candy stripe bed sheets. Poo I bet her beds rancid, all snail and arse trails with stinking trotters.
You wanna try living in a cave, wearing a short white dress, barefoot and driving a peddle car. I'm bleeping freezing

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just to add with regards to me telling DC before I shared on Tattle. It's because a) I trust DC with my life basically (as well as another Tattler I chat to regularly) and b) DC is involved with the BH of which KP is the common denominator.

Apart from DC not a single, solitary person knows my source. Not even my fella. (Although I don't think he gives a tit in all honesty. He thinks I've lost the plot and need to see someone about my obsessional hatred for the Skank).
As a Krustie , over the years you get people on here hinting they know this and that,want to feel special, But they soon get sussed out, But there are people Who are solid, like yourself, proper krusties , Dc (Founder member) is one of those , All of us Krusties who go way back would trust Dc with our lives, Common denominator? They are nice people , there are a few of them , and they don’t do anything to feel special, but for the common good,
Anyone one who has been on here long enough knows who they are, and it isn’t said often enough,
They are all appreciated, So thanks xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Her trotters look perfectly fine in Manchester Airport! Where's the air boots gone? Rehashing them for BH? Probably. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Looks like she might be going away again if the sighting at Manchester Airport is genuine..
It was on everyone's bingo card here though 😅 . Where will the kids be?

Confirmed sighing at Manchester Aiport earlier. The American comedian/actor didn't know who she was 😂 There were also a couple of paps thereView attachment 1890683
I need a bwwweak for me menkil elllllllfff!

I don't know if I'm just being fick but I can't see any flights later than 10pm leaving Manc Airport.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 23.08.43.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 23.10.31.png

If it was 3 hours ago, maybe it's Dubai? Is she going to outdo Sink Boy for only fans? 🚽

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The story about Harvey having a girlfriend is pure deflection once again.

Harvey won't know the first thing about a girlfriend. He has to be taught love, it's not a natural feeling for him.

I dread to think what skank has drilled into him, I can see a TV appearance in the pipeline now for him to announce he has a girlfriend and tell the world what a man he is because mummy says so. He'll have forgotten all about it the next week.

I'm even getting annoyed thinking about it as I write it 😂
I think it's likely he made a platonic friend at the college who happens to be female but that Skank has to hype it up and make it into something it's not. She sees sex in everything plus the narrative that Harvey has a GF gets her headlines and people going 'wow so happy for him'.

Question, IF Harvey entered a relationship with a fellow pupil at National Star college, I assume there's no restriction on them having a sexual relationship, surely its their right? But that any child born of such a relationship would have to be put into care if both parents have more than mild intellectual disabilities?

Reactions: 16
Thank goodness someone else knows who he is! If Skank can lust after multiple eggs then I'm allowed my Steve. ❤🤣 My lad is in his 30"s now but I always had to put up with WWE, Stone Cold Stunners and smelling what the Rock was cooking of a Saturday night, it's his fault. 👍👍
I loved a bit of WWE a few years back. Hubby and I watched it when we first started dating. Even Went to Raw a couple of times. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's likely he made a platonic friend at the college who happens to be female but that Skank has to hype it up and make it into something it's not. She sees sex in everything plus the narrative that Harvey has a GF gets her headlines and people going 'wow so happy for him'.

Question, IF Harvey entered a relationship with a fellow pupil at National Star college, I assume there's no restriction on them having a sexual relationship, surely its their right? But that any child born of such a relationship would have to be put into care if both parents have more than mild intellectual disabilities?
I don't think the LA would allow them to get pregnant or have sex. There might already be plans in place that stop them having a sexual relationship if they don't understand the consequences. There was a case a few years ago where a disabled man was going to be 'given' a prostitute and
there was an involved court case, he seemed to have much more understanding than someone like Harvey.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her trotters look perfectly fine in Manchester Airport! Where's the air boots gone? Rehashing them for BH? Probably. Sigh.
Is craig scott near Manchester, he had posted last week, "see you next week "to her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Off topic , anyone heard from staples ???
Hi okeep😘 We've been wondering about our staples, it's not like her to go missing. I do hope she's ok, missing her on the krusties fred❤

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oooh! £2.4m! Her creditors must be hopeful! Not! @DC16, I trust the BH lot have been made aware? Let her try and evidence this!
And all will be laid bare. It will prob be very embarrassing for her if it turns out she’s only making £2000 a month. If she was making any significant money I would hope she would bite the bullet and pay up. But I get the feeling she is so entitled she thinks she will get away with it. Currently she is pissing me off as she is earning good money ( fee for MM / trauma and me etc) but paying no bleeping income tax - I’m paying more . But she flaunts the designer gear, holidays and surgery . She’s using it as a means to scam the tax man, and all the more for her. I really hope she gets a £50 a week allowance and a 3 bed semi on a council estate ( nothing wrong with that I stay in one ) but it would be the kick up the arse she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Junior looks much happier, smiling arms round his dad, not like Saturday night, being embarrassed by his mum with her boobs and butt hanging out, hyper and after being the centre of attention.

As far as I am aware yes.
As someone had said in one of the Daily fail comments, imagine for one moment that the sexes were reversed, and Peter had been photographed with Princess at some do in a very revealing see thru outfit, the media would have been (quite rightly) outraged! Same with the draping himself over young girls, but because skanky is a woman she gets away with it. The double standard it totally unacceptable in my book.

• Sick
Reactions: 43

I wouldn’t think so if they can be supported in parenting. I’ve seen it done before, very involved key workers but not sure in this case if they are saying he has the mental age if 7 and prone to outbursts. I also think any relationship would be carefully monitored .

Reactions: 17
It's arrivals at Manchester airport. That US comedian bloke has a gig tomorrow in Manchester
Interesting skank was at Lou salon getting it's hair nails done then catches a flight to Manchester, no kids AGAIN and who paid for the flight you can drive to Manchester quicker from Pricey Towers. Hope this is noted down someone give DC a nudge. 😎

Reactions: 33
This is soooo funny. If only each thread title could have a photo next to it 🤣🤣

Where is the hearing and how does one go? I wouldn't mind taking one for the team if I can get the day off work and it's not too far away. I'll need to be back for the school run though!
It's in London at The Royal Courts of Justice I think (The Old Bailey) @dc - can you confirm?

I don't think the LA would allow them to get pregnant or have sex. There might already be plans in place that stop them having a sexual relationship if they don't understand the consequences. There was a case a few years ago where a disabled man was going to be 'given' a prostitute and
there was an involved court case, he seemed to have much more understanding than someone like Harvey.
Yes, that's true. If the SS deemed that there was no capacity to understand and therefore no ability to consent and/or that any resulting pregnancy/child would place the baby at severe risk of say birth defects or that it could harm the Mother then they can apply to the Court to intervene medicLly i.e. order a GP to administer the contraceptive implant for example. If I recall correctly from my legal days it's called Parens Patriae (I think but don't quote me!)Not sure that they would forbid them seeing each other

I added an avatar, was thinking I could send some to slutbag. What you all think?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Junior looks much happier, smiling arms round his dad, not like Saturday night, being embarrassed by his mum with her boobs and butt hanging out, hyper and after being the centre of attention.

As far as I am aware yes.
he looks so much more relaxed and genuine in this photo,he must have been mortified by skanky turning up the other night. see he has the name karl on his jacket collar,could this be a tribute to the front line worker SB , or is he taking the piss ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.