Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Facehugger - apologies I've now edited it to ask questions. I need a clearer image.
Brah. If you and the family ever want to go camping, I'll send you one over. All you'll need is tent pegs and an awning. If it's frigid too (the weather, not me) I'll be wearing a big Oodie and Crocs too. Black ones. The Crocs that is. And in my defense, the Crocs are only on my feet because I regularly have to go out in the garden in the dark with my torch to fetch the dog in. Look, I'm doing all this as well as sorting my Tattle fam out with Skanky thread titles, I'm just a slave to the cause!!! 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m all Wyncyette in this weather. I’ve got the old fashioned candy stripe bed sheets. Poo I bet her beds rancid, all snail and arse trails with stinking trotters.
Teddy bedding all the way with a heated duvet. Bedsocks too.

Can you imagine the state of Kipper's bed? Unless the 18 year old housekeeper, nanny, groom, chauffeur, and PA attends to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well done to @Facehugger for a great thread title!

View attachment 1889901

link to previous thread

Leaving the recap to the others today but on this note….

View attachment 1889904
wonder if she wears this outfit on the school run ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brah. If you and the family ever want to go camping, I'll send you one over. All you'll need is tent pegs and an awning. If it's frigid too (the weather, not me) I'll be wearing a big Oodie and Crocs too. Black ones. The Crocs that is. And in my defense, the Crocs are only on my feet because I regularly have to go out in the garden in the dark with my torch to fetch the dog in. Look, I'm doing all this as well as sorting my Tattle fam out with Skanky thread titles, I'm just a slave to the cause!!! 🤣😘
And we love you dearly. I trust you are wearing socks with your crocs though?

Desperately trying to get back on track...

I wonder what happened to Kipper's high heeled crocs - bet they are on Depop soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I was away for the weekend and just caught up. All I can say is WTAF!! and then WTAF again. Tampons, gaffer tape hiding the fact she has no nips, obviously off her face, Junior looking embarrassed as duck. She really is a dirty filthy skanky witch.

Strap ourselves in the BH is approaching fast and I hope she is absolutely crapping herself! Vile witch that she is.

God she is ugly as duck isn't she?
Everyone has the right to be ugly but by god, she abuses the privilege!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Teddy bedding all the way with a heated duvet. Bedsocks too.

Can you imagine the state of Kipper's bed? Unless the 18 year old housekeeper, nanny, groom, chauffeur, and PA attends to it.
They probably all sleep in it,Skanky in her pissyshitty discharge draws.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And we love you dearly. I trust you are wearing socks with your crocs though?

Desperately trying to get back on track...

I wonder what happened to Kipper's high heeled crocs - bet they are on Depop soon
Well you asked and you started it!! 🤣🤣

No socks, I'm 'ard' me. Unlike Skanky, my dog is my world, so I will run out into the garden to fetch him in and put him to bed, in my nightwear. That twit however cares nothing about hers and just lets them roam wherever or freeze in her stables, or outhouses or wherever the duck it is she puts them.

'''Think we are back on track now'' 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a wee reminder for everyone:

"The bankruptcy judge has the power to jail Price if he is shown evidence she has failed to meet her agreed obligations to pay off creditors.

Price was declared bankrupt in 2019 with debts of £3.2m from her failed company Jordan Trading Ltd, that was set up to oversee her perfume and cosmetics line.

She has been due to explain to a judge details of her income from her TV work, including a Channel 4 show following renovations of her £2m country home.

Despite being bankrupt Price has seemingly led a lavish life, including exotic holidays with boyfriend Carl Woods to Las Vegas and Thailand."

I am sure this has been answered before but does anyone down south intend to go to the Hearing? 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please someone go on our behalf! 🤣🤣💣💣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just a wee reminder for everyone:

"The bankruptcy judge has the power to jail Price if he is shown evidence she has failed to meet her agreed obligations to pay off creditors.

Price was declared bankrupt in 2019 with debts of £3.2m from her failed company Jordan Trading Ltd, that was set up to oversee her perfume and cosmetics line.

She has been due to explain to a judge details of her income from her TV work, including a Channel 4 show following renovations of her £2m country home.

Despite being bankrupt Price has seemingly led a lavish life, including exotic holidays with boyfriend Carl Woods to Las Vegas and Thailand."

I am sure this has been answered before but does anyone down south intend to go to the Hearing? 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please someone go on our behalf! 🤣🤣💣💣
I expect the press will apply to go 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Teachers are on strike that day so the Scums and daily fails journos will definitely be there, whether they report the whole truth or skanks and Sophie the source's prepared statement remains to be seen. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope so....if we could follow it like the Rooney/ Vardy trial, wouldn't that just be grand.

I'm thinking of booking a day off on 9th February...

@DC16, will you be there to report back?

23 sleeps....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As Jodan trading has been dealt with ( with her still owing loads) how will this effect the amount she owes?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.