Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Facehugger for a great thread title!

5CE6DF8C-3122-4464-95CF-0AE7AEE79C62.jpeg

link to previous thread

Leaving the recap to the others today but on this note….

820F18A3-A64F-4FA1-8466-EBB4ACDC3F8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Wonder if KP is watching Love Island lining up her next egg, or three?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well done to @Facehugger for a great thread title!

View attachment 1889901

link to previous thread

Leaving the recap to the others today but on this note….

View attachment 1889904
Great title and recap. Well done xx

Great title and recap. Well done xx
Oops bad me no recap yet but sure it will be a good one 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d just like to point out that I’m not a hateful person. In fact I don’t hate anybody or anything other than “The Thing”, which I absolutely despise. I can’t wait for it to get dealt with accordingly so that my life can go back to being ‘hate free’. I don’t care why it gets sent to hell, just hurry up and send it there and free us all of this putrid infected mess. She brings nothing to anyone, ever. Absolutely nothing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well I was away for the weekend and just caught up. All I can say is WTAF!! and then WTAF again. Tampons, gaffer tape hiding the fact she has no nips, obviously off her face, Junior looking embarrassed as duck. She really is a dirty filthy skanky witch.

Strap ourselves in the BH is approaching fast and I hope she is absolutely crapping herself! Vile witch that she is.

View attachment 1889999

Clearly, she's forgotten to apply the leather restorer cream this week

God she is ugly as duck isn't she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Evening 👽🤗❤😘 well, thank you @emmaw28 for doing the honours and everyone liking my title again, I only come up with the goods when I'm cooking in my nightie 🤣 I'm still catching up with the end of the last Fred but thanks folks, it's been a right laugh on here lately, back to how it used to be a bit. I promise I won't suggest next time, give someone else the trophy xx

View attachment 1889999

Clearly, she's forgotten to apply the leather restorer cream this week
Saddle soap Brah? From those pics at the weekend she could do with some of that on her 'seat' too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Evening 👽🤗❤😘 well, thank you @emmaw28 for doing the honours and everyone liking my title again, I only come up with the goods when I'm cooking in my nightie 🤣 I'm still catching up with the end of the last Fred but thanks folks, it's been a right laugh on here lately, back to how it used to be a bit. I promise I won't suggest next time, give someone else the trophy xx

Saddle soap Brah? From those pics at the weekend she could do with some of that on her 'seat' too.
Cooking in your nightie? I have so many questions facey...

Is it an M&S nightie or an Anne Summers one - I am painting a mental picture bear with.
Do you wear slippers too? Are they comfy granny ones of feather heeled ones?
Are you warm enough - is the fabric Wyncette or silky?
If you're cold do you wear a quilted button-to-the-neck style dressing gown or is it a short kimono-style wrap?
Are you alone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Who is paying for her OnlyFans, for content that is seemingly no raunchier than her page three days?
Nevermind that she looks like she needs a good wash
*shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No, it's quite simple, it seems to be when I'm stood in my kitchen cooking in my big baggy T shirt nightie stirring the pot these Fred suggestions just seem to flow.............other folks do all-sorts in their larn-ger-ayyyy, I just cook 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Is it an M&S nightie or an Anne Summers one - I am painting a mental picture bear with.
Do you wear slippers too? Are they comfy granny ones of feather heeled ones?
Are you warm enough - is the fabric Wyncette or silky?
If you're cold do you wear a quilted button-to-the-neck style dressing gown or is it a short kimono-style wrap?
Are you alone?
I’m all Wyncyette in this weather. I’ve got the old fashioned candy stripe bed sheets. Poo I bet her beds rancid, all snail and arse trails with stinking trotters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wonder if KP is watching Love Island lining up her next egg, or three?
Didn't skank once say she wanted to be a mentor and manager to the love island contestants,, can you imagine handing over your image and career to that to manage. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.