Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story about Harvey having a girlfriend is pure deflection once again.

Harvey won't know the first thing about a girlfriend. He has to be taught love, it's not a natural feeling for him.

I dread to think what skank has drilled into him, I can see a TV appearance in the pipeline now for him to announce he has a girlfriend and tell the world what a man he is because mummy says so. He'll have forgotten all about it the next week.

I'm even getting annoyed thinking about it as I write it 😂
Im suprised the skanky witch has not thought to get H on “The undateables” by now for coin and publicity for her!
(Poor Harvey, I have no experience with autism or any of Harveys conditions but Id think that him having a girlfriend would not be right, a platonic friend similar to having disabilities like him yes would be lovely ❤) . To even suggest a prostitute for him was just so so wrong 😡
Didn’t Harvey have a friend with disabilities that was a boy of similar age or a little younger who also loved trains, they met up with him and his Mum , it was on one of the documentaries? I bet Skank never kept up the contact 😏

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That’s Stone Cold Steve Austin or when I first started watching WWE he was just Stunning Steve Austin lol
Thank goodness someone else knows who he is! If Skank can lust after multiple eggs then I'm allowed my Steve. ❤🤣 My lad is in his 30"s now but I always had to put up with WWE, Stone Cold Stunners and smelling what the Rock was cooking of a Saturday night, it's his fault. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank goodness someone else knows who he is! If Skank can lust after multiple eggs then I'm allowed my Steve. ❤🤣 My lad is in his 30"s now but I always had to put up with WWE, Stone Cold Stunners and smelling what the Rock was cooking of a Saturday night, it's his fault. 👍👍
Don't know if you've watched The Good Place on Netflix (if not, do, it's perfection esp the ending), but the lead character is obsessed with Stone Cold Steve Austin. I don't know who he is myself! Erm..on topic...wonder what Kipper thinks of him?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sunbed and sunbed and sunbed! She doesn’t look after her skin at all 😩
It looks like dehydration too, probably after being on vodka and coke ( the white version) for weeks at a time. It makes me feel parched just looking at her, she's like one of those shrunken tribal heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Years ago , my Son was a landscape gardener,
Working in Hampstead , If anyone knows that part of London , Reeks of money, when his clients had a spring clean , chucked everything in a skip , he could help himself, , I always Remember once he found a silver plate. , I phoned around, got £800 for it, all this tit she always gives , especially Carwash having his own money, people with money do not sell their tit on depop, old bras stained knickers etc etc , one can live in hope that she has been paying her Iva , bills , mortgage etc , perhaps I should lay of the booze 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My two sons were undertaker and kane mad the amount of WWE crap in the loft and the arguments when one tried to tombstone the other. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.....

Cocked up with this report then...!
Oooh! £2.4m! Her creditors must be hopeful! Not! @DC16, I trust the BH lot have been made aware? Let her try and evidence this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just to add with regards to me telling DC before I shared on Tattle. It's because a) I trust DC with my life basically (as well as another Tattler I chat to regularly) and b) DC is involved with the BH of which KP is the common denominator.

Apart from DC not a single, solitary person knows my source. Not even my fella. (Although I don't think he gives a tit in all honesty. He thinks I've lost the plot and need to see someone about my obsessional hatred for the Skank).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Wonder how many times these things will be used by skank for an excuse at the BH.
1, broken trotters.
2, mother poorly.
3, the kids.
4, H's disability.
5, mental health.
6, and the newly uncovered ADHD.
🦇🧓

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I recognised him straight away. I was (still am) a huge fan 🙂 "Gimme a hell yeah!"
Back on topic, Kipper is a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh the earlier thread someone mentioned that Al Capone was scuppered for tax evasion in the end, and that the BH could be what brings Skank down too. Funnily enough, he was riddled with syphilis too, which she may have had at some point, being a dirty trollop. They’d have made great friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just to add with regards to me telling DC before I shared on Tattle. It's because a) I trust DC with my life basically (as well as another Tattler I chat to regularly) and b) DC is involved with the BH of which KP is the common denominator.

Apart from DC not a single, solitary person knows my source. Not even my fella. (Although I don't think he gives a tit in all honesty. He thinks I've lost the plot and need to see someone about my obsessional hatred for the Skank).
Im keeping everything crossed it goes tits up fof her at the BH i shall be beyond pissed off if she gets away with this again im sure in her non existent brain shes 100% sure shes going to get away with it all .....again

• Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread 🧵😀💖😘xx.
Well done @emmaw28 on thread and @Facehugger on title 😀💖😘👽🐾 xx.

View attachment 1890388
This is soooo funny. If only each thread title could have a photo next to it 🤣🤣

Just a wee reminder for everyone:

"The bankruptcy judge has the power to jail Price if he is shown evidence she has failed to meet her agreed obligations to pay off creditors.

Price was declared bankrupt in 2019 with debts of £3.2m from her failed company Jordan Trading Ltd, that was set up to oversee her perfume and cosmetics line.

She has been due to explain to a judge details of her income from her TV work, including a Channel 4 show following renovations of her £2m country home.

Despite being bankrupt Price has seemingly led a lavish life, including exotic holidays with boyfriend Carl Woods to Las Vegas and Thailand."

I am sure this has been answered before but does anyone down south intend to go to the Hearing? 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please someone go on our behalf! 🤣🤣💣💣
Where is the hearing and how does one go? I wouldn't mind taking one for the team if I can get the day off work and it's not too far away. I'll need to be back for the school run though!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh the earlier thread someone mentioned that Al Capone was scuppered for tax evasion in the end, and that the BH could be what brings Skank down too. Funnily enough, he was riddled with syphilis too, which she may have had at some point, being a dirty trollop. They’d have made great friends.
It was our lovely @Rita Chevrolet who mentioned it. I was saying how I don't care what brings her down, as long as it happens.
Imagine if in years to come, they finally expose her. And then there are documentaries with people going "it's such a shame no one challenged her behaviour and instead encouraged it. Perhaps that was the norm back then or did no one see through her lies?"
Us Tattlers would all be throwing things at the telly!

Reactions: 29
Wonder how many times these things will be used by skank for an excuse at the BH.
1, broken trotters.
2, mother poorly.
3, the kids.
4, H's disability.
5, mental health.
6, and the newly uncovered ADHD.
🦇🧓
At least 4 out of 6 in every sentence she utters at the BH.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Confirmed sighing at Manchester Aiport earlier. The American comedian/actor didn't know who she was 😂 There were also a couple of paps there
Screenshot_20230117_223512_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.