Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very behind as usual but, my word, the hideous sight of the arse in that black catsuit thing 🤮

Thread suggestion:
That old Pricey bloke don’t ‘alf give me the boak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thank goodness someone else knows who he is! If Skank can lust after multiple eggs then I'm allowed my Steve. ❤🤣 My lad is in his 30"s now but I always had to put up with WWE, Stone Cold Stunners and smelling what the Rock was cooking of a Saturday night, it's his fault. 👍👍
wasnt he the original million dollar man,married to farah fawcett ? or is he the later one ?

Funny thing was he didn't know who she was. There was one lone pap there 😂
but did she know who he was ? just cottoned on to him because the lone press might have been for him (not her) and it gets her in the papers,mostlikely caught a train back home by just buying a platform ticket 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It was our lovely @Rita Chevrolet who mentioned it. I was saying how I don't care what brings her down, as long as it happens.
Imagine if in years to come, they finally expose her. And then there are documentaries with people going "it's such a shame no one challenged her behaviour and instead encouraged it. Perhaps that was the norm back then or did no one see through her lies?"
Us Tattlers would all be throwing things at the telly!
Yep, just like Saville. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
View attachment 1889999

Clearly, she's forgotten to apply the leather restorer cream this week
The only restorer which would resolve that involves the Grim Reaper. Although in a eco friendly way it ain’t going to decompose nor be cremated without some serious pre processing. Teeth from Turkey, lips from DucksArseEnBurg and Tits from Comedy Central.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, it's quite simple, it seems to be when I'm stood in my kitchen cooking in my big baggy T shirt nightie stirring the pot these Fred suggestions just seem to flow.............other folks do all-sorts in their larn-ger-ayyyy, I just cook 👍🤣
I go outside to let the animals and birds out in my nightie, coat and wellies :)
Oi skanks you're missing a trick beycorse iss wewl seksi innit!!! ;)

tit...Skanky's stalking my husband!!
View attachment 1890076
Nah I expect that was her touting her trade on the backstreets of 'Orsham totterring about on her hooker heels with SB driving behind to ensure her safety. Either that or he ran her over WOO HOO!

Teachers are on strike that day so the Scums and daily fails journos will definitely be there, whether they report the whole truth or skanks and Sophie the source's prepared statement remains to be seen. 😎
Oh yes! The Sun's journos will have an unexpected Day Off from school so they can attend skanky's hearing without lessons getting in the way!
Woo Hoo!

Sunbed and sunbed and sunbed! She doesn’t look after her skin at all 😩
It looks like somebody has crazy-paved her face

The latest makeup 'look' is very carefully applied foundation and not much else, to look naturally clear skinned and fresh.

Thoughts please Price, as you're apparently the go to influencer?
Obviously you will be demonstrating this from now on.
😎
What would skank know about make-up?

She sits there gobbing off machine-gun stylie as the latest Mug trowels on a three inch Polyfilla layer to fill the crevices and chasms on it's face followed by another layer of orange-tinted plaster coating.
The slugs are redrawn with black marker pens, the luscious lips are redrawn so the cupid's bow touches her flappy nose then coated with grease to make them reeeeely seksi, followed by dead caterpillars glued to it's eyelids in order that she can WOW everyone with her Nachural Bewty.

And how many times a week does it undergo this process along with all the extensions, the countless blow-dries etc etc??
All so worthwhile innit when she looks like a gargoyle?? hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Just to add with regards to me telling DC before I shared on Tattle. It's because a) I trust DC with my life basically (as well as another Tattler I chat to regularly) and b) DC is involved with the BH of which KP is the common denominator.

Apart from DC not a single, solitary person knows my source. Not even my fella. (Although I don't think he gives a tit in all honesty. He thinks I've lost the plot and need to see someone about my obsessional hatred for the Skank).
Mine OH thinks that too - the kids think I'm barmy allowing that washed up old skank anger me like it does but hey-ho! :)

Confirmed sighing at Manchester Aiport earlier. The American comedian/actor didn't know who she was 😂 There were also a couple of paps thereView attachment 1890683
Back into the plastic leggings as opposed to the see-through outfit from the other evening. I wonder what lucky soul got to sit next to the smelly old hag?

Confirmed sighing at Manchester Aiport earlier. The American comedian/actor didn't know who she was 😂 There were also a couple of paps thereView attachment 1890683
so who has the kids then if its heading off somlewhere from Manchester airport? Why not Gatwick seeing as Trampy Towers is not far from there?

Her trotters look perfectly fine in Manchester Airport! Where's the air boots gone? Rehashing them for BH? Probably. Sigh.
Those boots would have looked really cracking with her Boxing Outfit instead of those sky-scraper sparkly things, but then they'd have put the mockers on the Recruitment Drive. None of those young fitties would have wanted a crippled old Nan would they?

It was on everyone's bingo card here though 😅 . Where will the kids be?

I need a bwwweak for me menkil elllllllfff!

I don't know if I'm just being fick but I can't see any flights later than 10pm leaving Manc Airport.

View attachment 1890790

View attachment 1890792

If it was 3 hours ago, maybe it's Dubai? Is she going to outdo Sink Boy for only fans? 🚽
Please let it be Hamad International :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Latest....note the price of her bag :mad:
Funny how jyy jedya drive up to Manchester on Tuesday morning obviously going to the fake designer warehouses that are extremely popular there. Over Christmas three shops there were raided by police for selling fake designer stuff but the customers were still in the shop whilst the shop owners fled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Jeyda is in Manchester, so wonder if she has gone to see her. Not a limp in sight with her feet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
In every interview she proudly declares that she has no help looking after the kids etc ..so who is looking after the kids then if skank is up north ....come on skank you can't be in two places at once and you would not let the young ones actually go to their dads house either.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This thing is bat tit crazy! Why on earth would you fly from Gatwick to Manchester? It makes no bleeping sense at all. By the time you would get to Gatwick from Horsham, which admittedly isn't far, but navigate check in, security etc, you would have been in Manchester if you'd driven! So, an Uber to Gatwick cos no other poor bleep could be roped into driving her up there? Absolutely mental behaviour!!!

Reactions: 24
Thank goodness someone else knows who he is! If Skank can lust after multiple eggs then I'm allowed my Steve. ❤🤣 My lad is in his 30"s now but I always had to put up with WWE, Stone Cold Stunners and smelling what the Rock was cooking of a Saturday night, it's his fault. 👍👍
I do know who Stone cold Steve is, all my brothers and my Dad reduced me and my sisters to watching WWF (yes you remember it too im sure as WWF) 😂 im talking Hulk Hogan , Ultimate Warrior days 🙈 (christ thats old school) then my own boys aswell subjected me to it 😂 I couldn’t make out from the little picture of Steve x Course you’re allowed Steve ❤

So Skank flew to Manchester airport but she lives in London? and we think that was for a connecting flight? maybe meeting creepy Wayno and that filter loving Rhymi bloke (Ive still no idea who he is? an influencer I assume, will need to google him, where does Skank find these??)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Both Craig's aren't far from Manchester so I'm sure she'll have them lining up like superfans to only see them for 10 minutes while they gush over how amazing she is and they had so much fun with their 'bestie'

😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I can't quite believe I might be justifying her flight but I'm a northerner and fly to London from Manchester, so long as you've only got carry on baggage it's a really quick process.... The only downside is they dont have time to serve you a G&T ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't quite believe I might be justifying her flight but I'm a northerner and fly to London from Manchester, so long as you've only got carry on baggage it's a really quick process.... The only downside is they dont have time to serve you a G&T ...
Yeah but I'm sure you don't owe other people over £3m....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This thing is bat tit crazy! Why on earth would you fly from Gatwick to Manchester? It makes no bleeping sense at all. By the time you would get to Gatwick from Horsham, which admittedly isn't far, but navigate check in, security etc, you would have been in Manchester if you'd driven! So, an Uber to Gatwick cos no other poor bleep could be roped into driving her up there? Absolutely mental behaviour!!!
Wanted to be papped at the airport. Note as much impact if the smelly creature got driven (or drove) there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.