Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be cheaper for her to fly than getting a limo
It looks like she has gone to join JYY
They must have some new stick that she needs to model
On the plus side she can get away from looking after kids and say she is working

I wonder how much the leather jacket was

Reactions: 23
I think it would be cheaper for her to fly than getting a limo
It looks like she has gone to join JYY
They must have some new stick that she needs to model
On the plus side she can get away from looking after kids and say she is working

I wonder how much the leather jacket was
It looks like one of those covers for a hot water cylinder. She's about the same shape too
1674032124200.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I do know who Stone cold Steve is, all my brothers and my Dad reduced me and my sisters to watching WWF (yes you remember it too im sure as WWF) 😂 im talking Hulk Hogan , Ultimate Warrior days 🙈 (christ thats old school) then my own boys aswell subjected me to it 😂 I couldn’t make out from the little picture of Steve x Course you’re allowed Steve ❤

So Skank flew to Manchester airport but she lives in London? and we think that was for a connecting flight? maybe meeting creepy Wayno and that filter loving Rhymi bloke (Ive still no idea who he is? an influencer I assume, will need to google him, where does Skank find these??)
More to the point, where do they find her then we can avoid it like the Plague?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im suprised the skanky witch has not thought to get H on “The undateables” by now for coin and publicity for her!
(Poor Harvey, I have no experience with autism or any of Harveys conditions but Id think that him having a girlfriend would not be right, a platonic friend similar to having disabilities like him yes would be lovely ❤) . To even suggest a prostitute for him was just so so wrong 😡
Didn’t Harvey have a friend with disabilities that was a boy of similar age or a little younger who also loved trains, they met up with him and his Mum , it was on one of the documentaries? I bet Skank never kept up the contact 😏
Yes Zack.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeyda is in Manchester, so wonder if she has gone to see her. Not a limp in sight with her feet 🤷🏻‍♀️
As far as I was aware, no direct flights from Gatwick to Manchester. Have to change at Belfast or something. I needed to get to Manchester last year for a meeting & had to drive. Think they stopped all Manchester direct flights a few years ago. So she either flew indirect, which takes hours or she's off somewhere else. Hope I am correct in this information. EDIT: Just looked, flights from Heathrow to Manchester go direct.

Reactions: 21
Im suprised the skanky witch has not thought to get H on “The undateables” by now for coin and publicity for her!
(Poor Harvey, I have no experience with autism or any of Harveys conditions but Id think that him having a girlfriend would not be right, a platonic friend similar to having disabilities like him yes would be lovely ❤) . To even suggest a prostitute for him was just so so wrong 😡
Didn’t Harvey have a friend with disabilities that was a boy of similar age or a little younger who also loved trains, they met up with him and his Mum , it was on one of the documentaries? I bet Skank never kept up the contact 😏
That’s so pwicy can control how Harvey loose’s his virginity
Mummy dearest is in charge always

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
As far as I was aware, no direct flights from Gatwick to Manchester. Have to change at Belfast or something. I needed to get to Manchester last year for a meeting & had to drive. Think they stopped all Manchester direct flights a few years ago. So she either flew indirect, which takes hours or she's off somewhere else. Hope I am correct in this information.
Possibly BA from LHR then 😘

Reactions: 17
Possibly BA from LHR then 😘
Yes DC, you're correct:p. I edited my post. Flights going from Heathrow. Wonder if Crawl dropped her off? Expensive day, if she had to get a taxi from her home to Heathrow & back & the flight!

Reactions: 17
KP will not worry about cost she earns loads of money and doesn’t have to pay any bills

• Haha
This thing is bat tit crazy! Why on earth would you fly from Gatwick to Manchester? It makes no bleeping sense at all. By the time you would get to Gatwick from Horsham, which admittedly isn't far, but navigate check in, security etc, you would have been in Manchester if you'd driven! So, an Uber to Gatwick cos no other poor bleep could be roped into driving her up there? Absolutely mental behaviour!!!
Don’t hate on me Tattlers, but I’ve done the Gatwick to Manchester shuttle quite a few times, not for a while but I’ve done it a bit, mainly for work but also once for a Wedding, as my hubby didn’t want to drive back hungover on the Sunday and I just hate driving on motorways (people at the Wedding did that the piss that we flew up I might add 😁 ) It’s not environmentally sound (bad me) but it‘s actually quite easy travelling, despite check-in hassles on occasion, and it‘s so much easier than driving, kinda get why she would fly (plus Sink-Boy hides still 😁 )…..Kylie runs and gets her coat 😁

As far as I was aware, no direct flights from Gatwick to Manchester. Have to change at Belfast or something. I needed to get to Manchester last year for a meeting & had to drive. Think they stopped all Manchester direct flights a few years ago. So she either flew indirect, which takes hours or she's off somewhere else. Hope I am correct in this information. EDIT: Just looked, flights from Heathrow to Manchester go direct.
Oooh re my previous message, no idea the flights had stopped, I flew end of the 90s and into 2000s as my company outsourced an IT system from Brighton to Manchester and I used to be part of the team who oversaw the project. I’d have to leave that job if I had it now, I ain’t doing that drive 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
wasnt he the original million dollar man,married to farah fawcett ? or is he the later one ?

but did she know who he was ? just cottoned on to him because the lone press might have been for him (not her) and it gets her in the papers,mostlikely caught a train back home by just buying a platform ticket 😂
Lee Majors was Steve Austin 6 million dollar man who was married to Farrah Fawcett

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.