Katie Price #241 All the 'gear' and no idea, embarrassed her boy and showed her rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pricey’s tampon what a laugh, she got her mates fella to pull it from her gash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah, Skanky earns millions on onlyfans, dinosaurs built the pyramids, Elvis is still Alive and working as a groundsman at gracelands, , the moon landings were done in a studio, the royals are lizard people, Meghan marker is a robot, Taylor swift is the high priestess of satanism, lorde is a middle aged woman in disguise, I believe all that , once Someone told me Skanky had a body double? Come on ? I mean all the theories above are believable , but who else in the world is pig ugly enough to be able to do that ????

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well you asked and you started it!! 🤣🤣

No socks, I'm 'ard' me. Unlike Skanky, my dog is my world, so I will run out into the garden to fetch him in and put him to bed, in my nightwear. That twit however cares nothing about hers and just lets them roam wherever or freeze in her stables, or outhouses or wherever the duck it is she puts them.

'''Think we are back on track now'' 👍👍
great thread thread title @Facehugger 👍 well…..not quite back on track yet, one more question? Can I ask who is youre avatar?? (also sorry again for outing you as a woman 🙈 it was the avatar that made me think you were male 🤷‍♀️ and look at my stuck up little witch avatar and a the name “The Duchess” 🤣 I swear im not a stuck up little witch like the actual ‘Duchess’ Meegain!! Im the nice Dublin Duchess 💙 lol 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
great thread thread title @Facehugger 👍 well…..not quite back on track yet, one more question? Can I ask who is youre avatar?? (also sorry again for outing you as a woman 🙈 it was the avatar that made me think you were male 🤷‍♀️ and look at my stuck up little witch avatar and a the name “The Duchess” 🤣 I swear im not a stuck up little witch like the actual ‘Duchess’ Meegain!! Im the Dublin Duchess 💙
Just out of interest @The Duchess have you read the H book?

To keep on topic I have never read any of Kipper's books

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The story about Harvey having a girlfriend is pure deflection once again.

Harvey won't know the first thing about a girlfriend. He has to be taught love, it's not a natural feeling for him.

I dread to think what skank has drilled into him, I can see a TV appearance in the pipeline now for him to announce he has a girlfriend and tell the world what a man he is because mummy says so. He'll have forgotten all about it the next week.

I'm even getting annoyed thinking about it as I write it 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 48
T
As Jodan trading has been dealt with ( with her still owing loads) how will this effect the amount she owes?
The thing is, the thing talks about rebuilding her business empire, the usual garbage it spews,
She took out dodgy loans from her company, so don’t think she will ever be allowed to be a director again, also when her bankruptcy was extended,
This decision isn’t taken lightly, she was more or less accused of being a crook, among the things mentioned were excessive holidays and missing jewellery, Now we don’t know her business, it will be interesting to say the least

Reactions: 26
I hope so....if we could follow it like the Rooney/ Vardy trial, wouldn't that just be grand.

I'm thinking of booking a day off on 9th February...

@DC16, will you be there to report back?

23 sleeps....
Me? Nah, I’d get banged up for contempt of court shouting out every 2 minutes as the lies continuously fall from her gob!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Me? Nah, I’d get banged up for contempt of court shouting out every 2 minutes as the lies continuously fall from her gob!🤣
I hope the trustees are aware that if her mouth is open she is lying
And they can cross examine her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
great thread thread title @Facehugger 👍 well…..not quite back on track yet, one more question? Can I ask who is youre avatar?? (also sorry again for outing you as a woman 🙈 it was the avatar that made me think you were male 🤷‍♀️ and look at my stuck up little witch avatar and a the name “The Duchess” 🤣 I swear im not a stuck up little witch like the actual ‘Duchess’ Meegain!! Im the nice Dublin Duchess 💙 lol 😘
That’s Stone Cold Steve Austin or when I first started watching WWE he was just Stunning Steve Austin lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of interest @The Duchess have you read the H book?

To keep on topic I have never read any of Kipper's books
No I haven’t nor have I looked at the threads or here, Ive only watched the Oprah interview and of course always read about the Royals and I watch the crown, most ROI citizens love watching and reading about the royal family, (obviously some don’t but we wont go there, there are thread’s for that) my Mother is from England and I have a lot of British relatives living there, hence my name! Id love to get on the H&M thread but don’t have time, I heard his book is full of lies?? whats new 🙄

To stay on topic I can also say I have never bought or read any of skankys books or perfume or any merch but I confessed to going to a Skanky nightclub appearance in Dublin in 2002 🙈 I was a 19 year old idiot back then is my only defence for that incident 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The latest makeup 'look' is very carefully applied foundation and not much else, to look naturally clear skinned and fresh.

Thoughts please Price, as you're apparently the go to influencer?
Obviously you will be demonstrating this from now on.
😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me! Just had a thought, if she’s a top earner on only fans, earning millions, imagine how much she would’ve earnt if she hadn’t kep reducing her subscription Billions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
duck me! Just had a thought, if she’s a top earner on only fans, earning millions, imagine how much she would’ve earnt if she hadn’t kep reducing her subscription Billions 🤣
Aye, and if my granny had wheels, she'd be a wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie had an idea that seen as Harry and Meghan had been in the news a lot she needs to somehow use their names to get attention...🤔😀 x

Introducing the Prince Harry swimming costume 😄😄😄 ...

Resizer_16739832533871.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.