Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More vomit inducing pointless non story bullshit. Lucky W8 happened to be passing. Has Harvey regained all that weight he lost overnight 🙄. I honestly think the poor love is getting bigger 😭.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
When I try to look at the girls Insta it says not available. Do you think the poor girl has removed her account because Skanky Flaps has got her rabid brainless fans trolling her?
No it is still there and she has done a video message on her stories about how all the people affected where silenced and threatened and she’s not going to let it drop, also this was the first guy to speak out.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
No it is still there and she has done a video message on her stories about how all the people affected where silenced and threatened and she’s not going to let it drop, also this was the first guy to speak out.
I hope more speak out now these 2 have!
I haven't had a reply from Channel 4 yet. I'm thinking about sending them another email highlighting her foul mouthed tirade on this woman.
The bullshit Harvey non story in The Fail is just an ad for the clothing range. She daren't directly plug it because of all the backlash she'd get.
I'm also thinking of emailing Anna Kennedy. As a parent myself of autistic children I am disgusted with all of Skanky Flaps behaviour. Born Anxious does not need to be associated with her. She's publicly bullied an autistic adult to the point of suicidal thoughts & needing years of therapy FACT

Will Crawl post a stomach turning tribute to his "Dolly" today on international women's day? After all she is a strong, independent, hard working, selfless, giving, caring, role model & amazing mum.....oh wait 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I hope more speak out now these 2 have!
I haven't had a reply from Channel 4 yet. I'm thinking about sending them another email highlighting her foul mouthed tirade on this woman.
The bullshit Harvey non story in The Fail is just an ad for the clothing range. She daren't directly plug it because of all the backlash she'd get.
I'm also thinking of emailing Anna Kennedy. As a parent myself of autistic children I am disgusted with all of Skanky Flaps behaviour. Born Anxious does not need to be associated with her. She's publicly bullied an autistic adult to the point of suicidal thoughts & needing years of therapy FACT

Will Crawl post a stomach turning tribute to his "Dolly" today on international women's day? After all she is a strong, independent, hard working, selfless, giving, caring, role model & amazing mum.....oh wait 🙄
Have you actually thought of asking Channel 4 if you could appear on the program to answer back at whatever rubbish Katie comes up with? You are the real parent facing real issues and obviously know your stuff. I can't imagine how soul-destroying it must be for you to this hypocrite spout endless tit and pretend to be a member of your actual club. All power to you 🤗

Sooo, Katie’s Barbie pink jeep is with a company in chertsey, Surrey. They recovered it for her from Kris Boyson’s house. They are trying to sell it and go 50:50 on the money, as she owes them money for previous work they did on it for her.
Ooh - we could all make fake appointments to go look it over <grins evilly> ....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Have you actually thought of asking Channel 4 if you could appear on the program to answer back at whatever rubbish Katie comes up with? You are the real parent facing real issues and obviously know your stuff. I can't imagine how soul-destroying it must be for you to this hypocrite spout endless tit and pretend to be a member of your actual club. All power to you 🤗

Ooh - we could all make fake appointments to go look it over <grins evilly> ....
Which company?

Reactions: 10
Going off track but found this just giving fundraising from 2 years ago that Perie Hart did when she was with bully boy big bollocks. Very generous of him to donate £50. Noticed no gift aid? Maybe he wasn't a tax payer! Just shows you can't erase everything and all the cringy videos and pics with skanky will haunt him in years to come. Karma..
Yeah her and 3 friends seem like nice people. Why opt for the not nice in any way whatsoever at all Katie Price? I nice charitable girl or once who steals from charities - hmmmm. 🤔

More vomit inducing pointless non story bullshit. Lucky W8 happened to be passing. Has Harvey regained all that weight he lost overnight 🙄. I honestly think the poor love is getting bigger 😭.
Fucks sake Katie just stop with the kissing poor Harvey on the lips he’s got enough on his plate having you as a mother never mind your herpes too 😡🤬😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Which company?
We gotta find the garage in Chertsey, Surrey, that is selling the piece of tit first :)

Sooo, Katie’s Barbie pink jeep is with a company in chertsey, Surrey. They recovered it for her from Kris Boyson’s house. They are trying to sell it and go 50:50 on the money, as she owes them money for previous work they did on it for her.
Which company please? Merci beaucoup ;)

He is. Honestly feel sorry for him. She doesn’t even try to help him lose weight.

• Sad
Which company please?

Reactions: 7
He is. Honestly feel sorry for him. She doesn’t even try to help him lose weight.
I think so 🥲 his legs are badly discoloured, circulation problems probably. Heart ❤ must be working hard , his scarring looks like he’s been picking at it .poor sod what a Bastard of a mother she really is he’s not loosing weight is he .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
No she doesn’t but she says she tries to help which to her is good enough,just show what a shallow waste of space she is.

• Sad

Ha, I'd be arrested for assault after a minute for giving her another free face lift 😝

I see that she's now posted a load of guff about international women's day......not long after I commented about it 🙄. Hi Katie 👋

• Haha
  • Angry
I think so 🥲 his legs are badly discoloured, circulation problems probably. Heart ❤ must be working hard , his scarring looks like he’s been picking at it .poor sod what a Bastard of a mother she really is he’s not loosing weight is he .
The scarring on his leg was caused when he was much younger and ran a boiling hot bath and put his leg in - obviously he was unsupervised... I think he was around 7 or 8...

• Sad
  • Wow
One word - Knob
No you disgusting bully - no-one loves you any week and if you consider earning money for a faux romance with a woman with a dropped undercarriage suitable employment I pity you. You are utterly pathetic. I can't imagine what your friends think of you - they are hardly going to want to get together with you and your mother substitute after lock-down when they have beautiful young girlfriends with jobs who have nothing in common with the hag.

• Heart
  • Haha
The scarring on his leg was caused when he was much younger and ran a boiling hot bath and put his leg in - obviously he was unsupervised... I think he was around 7 or 8...
Yes I know about the bath incident she and Andre were downstairs at the time she was shitting her self as social services were looking into how it happened ( never pwicy’s fault) it’s the bad circulation on his legs I was meaning should have been more clearer in the last post, Harvey must be more than 30 stone it’s disgraceful.

• Sad
Think Sir cobblewally(Crawl) is talking about our fellow commenters and tattlers, then he proceeded to reply to other commenters and spew bile and hatred at the young girl Katie call a bleep...the irony. I couldn't help myself and had to respond
Keep up the good work! He's so deluded. I don't know how he lives with himself. Thinking a crumpet is a suitable breakfast for young kids - not even eaten sat down. They are a couple of utter uneducated pigs. Is it lower leg day anytime soon Cole? Legs like a woman...

• Haha
No you disgusting bully - no-one loves you any week and if you consider earning money for a faux romance with a woman with a dropped undercarriage suitable employment I pity you. You are utterly pathetic. I can't imagine what your friends think of you - they are hardly going to want to get together with you and your mother substitute after lock-down when they have beautiful young girlfriends with jobs who have nothing in common with the hag.
Fucken arrogant....does he not get this is just proving the point of why they are hated...god if he had a brain he'd be dangerous.

Keep up the good work! He's so deluded. I don't know how he lives with himself. Thinking a crumpet is a suitable breakfast for young kids - not even eaten sat down. They are a couple of utter uneducated pigs. Is it lower leg day anytime soon Cole? Legs like a woman...
Hahah I noticed that, he only works his upper body, looks out of proportion with his chicken stick legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.