Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose everybody has seen the Sun, Katie Price shares an adorable pic of Bunny and jet in their uniforms , Katie Price made sure they went to school on a full stomach, is it just me being cynical, But it’s just the kids In the photo , if I ever see a pic without her ugly mug in it I Think it’s dodgy, also no pics of her waving the kids off etc, When as she ever missed a photo opportunity?
Also she’s been homeschooling all 5 kids ?????
Just saying

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ha, I'd be arrested for assault after a minute for giving her another free face lift 😝

I see that she's now posted a load of guff about international women's day......not long after I commented about it 🙄. Hi Katie 👋
Hello PinkSqirr...ooops ohhh ooops....nah kidding Im not Katie, I hate the c**t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suppose everybody has seen the Sun, Katie Price shares an adorable pic of Bunny and jet in their uniforms , Katie Price made sure they went to school on a full stomach, is it just me being cynical, But it’s just the kids In the photo , if I ever see a pic without her ugly mug in it I Think it’s dodgy, also no pics of her waving the kids off etc, When as she ever missed a photo opportunity?
Also she’s been homeschooling all 5 kids ?????
Just saying
Of course she hasn't. Who knows when the pic was taken but a crumpet is not a hearty breakfast for kids who are going to run around outside.

Which company please?
It is a car-wrapping company upon which Paul Daniels may have remarked 'that's MAGIC'.

Fucken arrogant....does he not get this is just proving the point of why they are hated...god if he had a brain he'd be dangerous.

Hahah I noticed that, he only works his upper body, looks out of proportion with his chicken stick legs.
He looks like a supermarket own-brand cheese triangle :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read that as sardines 🤣
Gold.

Just read an article about honeybooboo....do you think Katie is the UK version of Mama June...both have the same mothering instincts and klattie is starting to resemble her, except June dont have warts on her face..their mothering skills are more off than a truck load of rotten kippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, jumping on the band wagon 🤣

Yep!
She did choose to give up though according to her contemplating suicide. She's the weakest woman out there. Look at her trying to brown nose Anna Kennedy having dropped her off a cliff. I nearly typed clit then <strange>...

• Haha
Ghostwriter....she is like a parasite a fkn ameoba...attaches herself to anything...on that note I should go do some gardening or have a nap before I have a Klattie induced brainfart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Yep!
Oh she is funny isn’t she! 🤣 why is it that whenever she puts a new bullshit post up, head is the first to ‘like’ the post? Do they sit there and go 3, 2, 1... Go! Go! Go! Quick quick quick ‘like’ it ‘like’ it now before anyone else does!

More vomit inducing pointless non story bullshit. Lucky W8 happened to be passing. Has Harvey regained all that weight he lost overnight 🙄. I honestly think the poor love is getting bigger 😭.
She’s done that poor boy no favours whatsoever by editing his pictures, I get that it’s ‘her’ son and most people do a sneaky little edit on their photos now and again but what was she trying to achieve???

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What does he do, spend all day searching tinterweb for shite quotes?? He thinks he’s so smug, no one gives a tit mate, you’re irrelevant and the joke is on you!! What a mug
I think he wanders around Clinton Cards probably knocking into the 'mug' stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think Sir cobblewally(Crawl) is talking about our fellow commenters and tattlers, then he proceeded to reply to other commenters and spew bile and hatred at the young girl Katie call a bleep...the irony. I couldn't help myself and had to respond
The couple that apparently don’t give a tit about trowels and ‘negativity’ certainly spend a lot of time focusing on trowels and negativity, funny that.. He’ll be throwing a right tantrum on Mother’s Day cause he won’t get any attention, poor lil CarliWobbles

Last edited:
  • Haha
The couple that apparently don’t give a tit about trowels and ‘negativity’ certainly spend a lot of time focusing on trowels and negativity, funny that.. He’ll be throwing a right tantrum on Mother’s Day cause he won’t get any attention, poor lil CarliWobbles
When does he actually go and see his mum? She is separated from his dad... does he actually bother? What on earth does she think about this skanky old chav taking over her son's life and wardrobe and turning him into a total muppet?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.