Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be a glutton for punishment old Robbie. She ripped him off and didn't pay him for the crappy and illegal (can't see Mattel giving Pwicey permission to use their Barbie copywrite) jeep wrap.

But then he pops up again customizing her crappy bloody pink wheelchair. She then talked down to him on camera, alluding to he'd been paid by her for other jobs. Bet the mug hasn't seen a penny! She is such a robbing, grifting bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He must be a glutton for punishment old Robbie. She ripped him off and didn't pay him for the crappy and illegal (can't see Mattel giving Pwicey permission to use their Barbie copywrite) jeep wrap.

But then he pops up again customizing her crappy bloody pink wheelchair. She then talked down to him on camera, alluding to he'd been paid by her for other jobs. Bet the mug hasn't seen a penny! She is such a robbing, grifting bleep.
Yes, said ‘it’s been sorted’ 👍
🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Hey guys and gals; after an hilarious post last night I'm on a mission to create 'The adventures of Scarbie and Kendoh.' I have the capability but not the technology. Is there anyone on here that will trust me and contact me please?
No :ROFLMAO: 🤗

He was talking quite openly about the arrangement to other people, in front of me today.
Oh you mean you were actually in situ - well, well, well - here is your reward a.... <drum roll>... 🔎 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pricey’s apparently fuming again 🙄
Don’t let her make an account then Katie. As far as I know you have to be 18 or over to make an account so yes, she DID do something wrong.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pricey’s apparently fuming again 🙄
That whole family would benefit from an Accountability Coach, just saying 🤦🏻‍♀️

Awww diddums, it’s not nice being ripped off is it 🤣
Don’t flatter yourself love! No one wants to be you! Trust me! Infact, it’s probably you Carl that’s creating these fake accounts! Hi Carl👋🏼

• Wow
Hey guys and gals; after an hilarious post last night I'm on a mission to create 'The adventures of Scarbie and Kendoh.' I have the capability but not the technology. Is there anyone on here that will trust me and contact me please?
Or rather: @THE ADVENTURES OF SCARBIE & KEN-CO!'

That’s what I thought about his arms then felt bad for thinking 🤔 it ,as we all know social work are useless. IE. Lessons with be learned from this,of course it’s too late
We all know she smokes.
I also had an awful thought: Mebee Krusty enjoys the occasional 'Giggle-Stick' (cough cough) and H reacts badly to the stench and it fucks with his head??

🤦🏻‍♀️
Mattel would be furious that she's using their official logo - it's Copyright violation.

Reactions: 6
🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a stoma after cancer surgery and after 6 hours in surgery to remove a tumour, days in ICU, 2 weeks in hospital I had to use a Tesco mobility scooter to help my husband do the shopping (I insisted BTW). Not pink just normal.

Bastard ran out of charge in the booze aisle!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Fancy making your 2 youngest children watch this, Jett wasn’t the remotely bit interested. Always wanting a reaction from the kids watching videos about mummy!
That's so inappropriate for such young viewers. How could she...!!

Yep, jumping on the band wagon 🤣

Yep!
Ok Pricey, I challenge you to go without crumpet for Easter!

Or rather: @THE ADVENTURES OF SCARBIE & KEN-CO!'
Oops, I meant: 'Scarbie & Ken-Cole!'

Just wondered how many other tattlers comment regularly in 'The Scum'. And maybe not comment on there anymore just do it here instead, that way she wont get any money for her bullshit
I've NEVER posted anything in the other rags for that very reason (she gets paid) and you get a free rein to voice ones' opinion on here without Trolls.

Last edited:
  • Angry
So Bishpoke wigs have ‘sold’ at least 3 of these wigs to KP, the latest wig he has on there, (not for KP) he says costs £800 @Cloud Chaser

Attachments

• Wow
You beat me to it.. yes good god.. what’s up with all the lumps and bumps. I think they forgot to use a filter. 🤪
Probably had some of these too! (Inc MUA Zoe)
Probably had some of these too! (Inc MUA Zoe)
Gonna try something:
18177_1262302331446_3620716_n (1).jpg

Gonna try something:
Testing, 1, 2, 3..... I call this: 'Honey, I'm home!'

Gonna try something:

Testing, 1, 2, 3..... I call this: 'Honey, I'm home!'
Note: If I can do this it could be the start of 'THE ADVENTURES OF SCARBIE & kEN-COLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.