Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap:

- went to get a takeaway outside of the local area
- visited by the police again but still not been fined
- hair has been professionally done
- Fern (pointy chin) has slept with Cole (not known when)
- reviving her singing career (please, no!)
- her lips look like sausages and eyebrows like black puddings

That’s all I can remember. 😆
Thank you for the new thread @265 and well done @Uppompey for winning the thread title suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread and great title @Uppompey 😍
Im off to bed, had my fair share of wig heads bullshit for the day
Unfortunately you tattlers have got to put up with me for a whole week because im off work hahahaa
@265 i will be on my bestest behaviour and keep it to tit and bugger 🤣🤣 (maybe)
Goodnight all. Take care xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned when she gets her driving licence back. How can someone who says they can only stand for 20 minutes ‘A DAY’ be allowed to drive? How could she be certain she’d be able to press the pedals or brakes safely?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned when she gets her driving licence back. How can someone who says they can only stand for 20 minutes ‘A DAY’ be allowed to drive? How could she be certain she’d be able to press the pedals or brakes safely?
Knowing her she's that much of a beggar she'll no doubt manage to blag herself an automatic car from somewhere. Or modified disability motor. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well done @Uppompey for the title and @265 for starting the new thread.... now let’s see what another week brings!

Reactions: 9
Is Zoe the original make up artist? Does that mean Katie has cut ties with Fern?

The reason I ask is Katie will throw people under the bus. She knows Fern has had warnings regarding breaching Covid rules so what better way to set her up than show her in the background of a photo of Harvey.

Somebody spots this ( like you clever lot have) and call the police. The police visits Katie...what do you think Katie will do next? Throw Fern under the bus of course by saying she wasn’t there for work as her make up artist is Zoe. I can see it coming.

Katie DOES NOT accidentally show anything in a photo.

Katie is definitely aware of Tattle. I tested this early on by commenting that Katie can’t cope with being alone with her own thoughts.... within 30 minutes she posted on IG that she was sat alone in her bedroom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s a comment on one of the sun stories about crawl and pointy having been together. That didn’t take long!

Good morning all btw 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just teasing the Covid reporters.... 🙄

Is Zoe the original make up artist? Does that mean Katie has cut ties with Fern?

The reason I ask is Katie will throw people under the bus. She knows Fern has had warnings regarding breaching Covid rules so what better way to set her up than show her in the background of a photo of Harvey.

Somebody spots this ( like you clever lot have) and call the police. The police visits Katie...what do you think Katie will do next? Throw Fern under the bus of course by saying she wasn’t there for work as her make up artist is Zoe. I can see it coming.

Katie is definitely aware of Tattle. I tested this early on by commenting that Katie can’t cope with being alone with her own thoughts.... within 30 minutes she posted on IG that she was sat alone in her bedroom.
Zoe did all the masterclasses with her and seeing they are supposed to be re-scheduling the cancelled ones, but she hasn't been seen so much, Fern is still posting about KP, so I presume they are still associated, she is always going to use the excuse of 'work' but it's truly amazing how having your photo taken out on a horse ride or putting some furniture in a van (to sell the pictures to news outlets) is classed as 'work'

Looks like the accounts for the KP Merch LTD (for the Masterclasses) are still overdue, she's probably not going to mention them and hope people have forgotten and then can keep their money!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

The skanky flapped woman shouldn't have Funghi Fern anywhere near Harvey full bloody stop. She couldn't give a flying duck if he gets Covid. As was said in the last thread, he's been failed so badly by all relevant services. Why the duck has he not been removed from her care? Absolutely zero need for the clip of him swearing about a plate of mayo ccovered slop Bolognese. How can the stupid witch caption it that's he's "loosing" weight?? I honestly think the poor lad is still gaining. And I assume the younger kids are also used to hearing his colourful language. All as a result of Skanky Flaps 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It really baffles me how she is getting away with all this money making considering she's supposed to be bankrupt. I know she's using other people but surely bankruptcy people aren't that oblivious

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It really baffles me how she is getting away with all this money making considering she's supposed to be bankrupt. I know she's using other people but surely bankruptcy people aren't that oblivious
They are aware of everything but at present all they can do is collate her monthly financial statements (when she actually hands them over) and continue doing things by the book. This is the frustrating part. They are governed by rules and have to play the long game.
Everything has been noted and it will be interesting, when Katie undergoes public examination, what will she claim was a freebie, paid for, work or part of her free time. As she’s shown already she changes the narrative of an event to suit her needs at that time, for example, “Carl building the love shack in the garden.” There’s been many narratives for that event.
She is also going to have a good memory regarding when we were in lockdown or she may face criminal charges after the questioning.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yet another bullshit non story from her Itsasham 😡. Soooooo full of absolute lies. That pic of him scoffing cheesecake from the other day.....yup, he's really "loosing" weight. I'm absolutely terrified that he won't be here much longer 😭. If you showed that pic to someone who had zero idea of who he was or who is woman of a mother is, they'd think it was from My 600lb Life or something similar. How the duck is she getting away with publicly neglecting, abusing, manipulating, exploiting a vulnerable adult 😡😡😡😡. She is a disgusting, talentless, fake, lying, sick, bitter, twisted, whoring piece of tit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just teasing the Covid reporters.... 🙄

Zoe did all the masterclasses with her and seeing they are supposed to be re-scheduling the cancelled ones, but she hasn't been seen so much, Fern is still posting about KP, so I presume they are still associated, she is always going to use the excuse of 'work' but it's truly amazing how having your photo taken out on a horse ride or putting some furniture in a van (to sell the pictures to news outlets) is classed as 'work'

Looks like the accounts for the KP Merch LTD (for the Masterclasses) are still overdue, she's probably not going to mention them and hope people have forgotten and then can keep their money!
Keep their money from the Masterclass Tickets? That will be well spent on nails, wigs and 'Arfa Brain Cell' Cole!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.