Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can’t do private messages as it’s against the rules...😔

Here we go again, back to her mum
She is predictable and pathetic in equal measure. Mind you Amy has a lot to answer for in my opinion. She just lets her get away with everything - no boundaries - go be a slut, take ya clothes off, make ya bazooks look stoopid, ridicule your husbands... vile as Katie except for her early care of Harvey.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
is it just me or do my fellow tattlers think all CarliWobbles neighbours have had to sign NDAs? Can you imagine having KrustyFlaps knocking your door, shoving a chewed up berol in your face demanding you sign one? The responses would be hilarious🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Just wondered how many other tattlers comment regularly in 'The Scum'. And maybe not comment on there anymore just do it here instead, that way she wont get any money for her bullshit

Reactions: 9
That’s the one. It’s there now. But it’s in their Chertsey workshop He’s trying to sell it for her splitting the money 50:50. He recovered it for her from Boyson’s

Valet Magic. Chertsey. Saw it this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s the one. It’s there now. But it’s in their Chertsey workshop He’s trying to sell it for her splitting the money 50:50. He recovered it for her from Boyson’s

@Cloud Chaser **this**

Brilliant, thanks. 🙏

Reactions: 8

That’s illegal. When you’re bankrupt you are not allowed to pay any debt preferentially. That car is property of the official receiver too

Reactions: 12
is it just me or do my fellow tattlers think all CarliWobbles neighbours have had to sign NDAs? Can you imagine having KrustyFlaps knocking your door, shoving a chewed up berol in your face demanding you sign one? The responses would be hilarious🤣
Just in the kitchen making a spagbol and The Spice Girls came on the radio, ‘If you wanna be my lover’... I sang my own version:🎶

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta sign NDA
Talking is too easy, contracts are the only way
If you wanna be my lover then you are just a div, Faking it’s so easy, it’s the only way to live...
What dya think about that....🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just in the kitchen making a spagbol and The Spice Girls came on the radio, ‘If you wanna be my lover’... I sang my own version:🎶

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta sign NDA
Talking is too easy, contracts are the only way
If you wanna be my lover then you are just a div, Faking it’s so easy, it’s the only way to live...
What dya think about that....🎶
Brilliant 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She reads this though. Why I wanted to PM. So.... cat & mouse continues no doubt.
I know, we all feel that frustration, looks like no creditors are getting their money anyway as she has run up such a large bill with Hudson Weir and they are making sure they get theirs first 😡 this is just more ammunition, hopefully @Cloud Chaser will see and report back, info is also being passed to one of her major creditors, so hopefully they will report this too.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
No it is still there and she has done a video message on her stories about how all the people affected where silenced and threatened and she’s not going to let it drop, also this was the first guy to speak out.
I see she is following Alex Reid now lets hope they get Krusty well and proper

And like i said last night @alonestarsheeran he was following her now shes following him,if i remember correctly Krusty was due to make a single or something with him last year but it never happened, I wonder if he got conned too?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think so 🥲 his legs are badly discoloured, circulation problems probably. Heart ❤ must be working hard , his scarring looks like he’s been picking at it .poor sod what a Bastard of a mother she really is he’s not loosing weight is he .
Harveys' discoloured legs were caused at her NY eve party. Unsupervised, he helped himself to a hot bath and scolded his legs VERY badly. Skin peeling off and everything. He spent months in treatment to repair the damage and each procedure was horrifically painful for him - poor soul. I've often wondered how he got those many scars on his arms...? They definitely look like cigarette burns to me....x

• Sad
  • Wow

50:50 as in 50pence? It’s a nail🤣So Carl is a used car salesman or is he now too famous to shift cars🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Any of our Sun readers seen Marco's comments before?
He seems to know his stuff but i doubted one of his comments because it said Krusty and Colon had been kicked out of Colons shag pad.
Anyway spotted this one from Krustys bleep story last night

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Harveys' discoloured legs were caused at her NY eve party. Unsupervised, he helped himself to a hot bath and scolded his legs VERY badly. Skin peeling off and everything. He spent months in treatment to repair the damage and each procedure was horrifically painful for him - poor soul. I've often wondered how he got those many scars on his arms...? They definitely look like cigarette burns to me....x
That’s what I thought about his arms then felt bad for thinking 🤔 it ,as we all know social work are useless. IE. Lessons with be learned from this,of course it’s too late
We all know she smokes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Any of our Sun readers seen Marco's comments before?
He seems to know his stuff but i doubted one of his comments because it said Krusty and Colon had been kicked out of Colons shag pad.
Anyway spotted this one from Krustys bleep story last night
They'll no doubt call their next shag-pad 'DOLLYWOOD DUMP!' teehee x

On to the DollyWood Dive, get paid for work then skive!

(New thread title?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course they haven't - they just don't want the aggravation. I am also pretty sure that if there were endless vans for filming purposes they would report to the local council as the neighbours in Ashtead did. Kerry Katona had to move once she was dobbed in for filming her OF contents in her rental. It may happen to Cole as it would possibly be against the terms of his mortgage. If she were my neighbour I would film everybloody thing that transgressed onto my property or blocked the road.

(New thread title?)
Dollywood Dump,
Devil Gate Drive,
Edge of Reason
W00 0DS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course they haven't - they just don't want the aggravation. I am also pretty sure that if there were endless vans for filming purposes they would report to the local council as the neighbours in Ashtead did. Kerry Katona had to move once she was dobbed in for filming her OF contents in her rental. It may happen to Cole as it would possibly be against the terms of his mortgage. If she were my neighbour I would film everybloody thing that transgressed onto my property or blocked the road.

Dollywood Dump,
Devil Gate Drive,
Edge of Reason
W00 0DS
Hey guys and gals; after an hilarious post last night I'm on a mission to create 'The adventures of Scarbie and Kendoh.' I have the capability but not the technology. Is there anyone on here that will trust me and contact me please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.