Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you love reading all this don't you Katie & Carl? πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹. Does it make you mad that you can't delete the TRUTH here? We're getting a lot of new members because you're both soooooo popular πŸ˜‚. Trot off back to The Scum & carry on deleting. Katie, we haven't had an Amy story for a while. Has she had her Covid jab? That would be good for a bit of sympathy 😊
Another business suggestion for you. Katie & Carl toilet paper. It would be a great seller. Many, many people would love to wipe their arses with your faces 😊
Toilet paper, yes that would be worth buying. Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Following that girl wig head called a bleep,and outing that Jay Austin from last year

So is
He was priceys biggest fan, the guy that got all that plastic surgery to look like her
And
He was supposed to be recording a song with her
Ed Sheerans cousin.
All recent.
I guess lucky7 and Price have pissed them all off and the truth about their scams and fraud is all going to come out

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That's it have a sugar laden Mr Whippy to sit on top of yesterday's disgusting sugar rush. She's killing him.
That box of stuff seriously turned my stomach I enjoy a treat as much as anyone but it was just gross, horribly presented and just a load of tit thrown together looked like someone had tipped a bin out from a school tuck shop

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's a little early but it's nearly my bedtime!!

It's time to start posting suggestions for the next thread.

As this thread moves fast I will need someone to start the next thread for me because I will be at work...

GAME ON!

Reactions: 10
I see in Daily Mirror that Princess has been permanently banned from Tik Tok- at 13 years old. I know she is just a child although she looks adult with makeup and fake nails, and she should have been supervised on it. She doesn’t turn to her parents to help her understand why, but turns to strangers on her IG! According to Princess, she has done nothing wrong! Like her mother!

I want Harvey’s diet. Pizza with loads of Mayo, and now full cream ice cream! I can just see the pounds melting away.

Maybe Katie should prioritise protecting her children, instead of chasing every coin in the public arena.
That must be her 3rd account now as she’s been banned 2 times before.

• Wow
That box of stuff seriously turned my stomach I enjoy a treat as much as anyone but it was just gross, horribly presented and just a load of tit thrown together looked like someone had tipped a bin out from a school tuck shop
The biscuits are loose, not even wrapped. That's a bit unhygenic to say the least Has she not heard of covid and being careful? Silly bleep.
Gawd, how many people handled thos loose biscuits before they were put in the box.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So we have a name for an ex of Clearblue???? perie??? Info please !!! There seems to be nothing on Google about his history women dating padt.. This alleged baby daughter. Even just last girlfriend.. The alleged ex fiance??? So curious! Other than past current Fern fuckfumbles..And that's from here!!
I only know of Perie Hart she was one of his ex fiancΓ©s (there was apparently another fiancΓ© called Nikki) and a girl called Hayleigh Marsh (she is the one that was in Sheesh with him one night and he was apparently slagging off wig head and her kids)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
#Thread suggestion:
Katie Price and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't it be fun if you could set-up a deplop site with pics of her in the clothes that will probably be for sale... obviously with her head replaced with a bag of McNuggets! You could make her arms thinner or thicker and the rest of her haha.
I've tried changing her body abit..not the best..she looks like an American footballer desperate for the toilet πŸ€­πŸ˜„ xx.
Hellsbells I've made a right mess of the wall and door frame πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

Resizer_16151641735010.jpg

Hahaha Pom, they're practically twins 🀣🀣🀣. I can't tell the difference. Brilliant πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've tried changing her body abit..not the best..she looks like an American footballer desperate for the toilet πŸ€­πŸ˜„ xx.
Hellsbells I've made a right mess of the wall and door frame πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

View attachment 472440

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Hellsbells Pom, you've made her look too good. I hope she made it to the toilet 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Hellsbells Pom, you've made her look too good. I hope she made it to the toilet 🀣🀣🀣
πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
She end up using the pic herself lol as it's the new and improved price..once she's found a toilet of course πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
It be in the Daily mail next πŸ˜±πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
She end up using the pic herself lol as it's the new and improved price..once she's found a toilet of course πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
It be in the Daily mail next πŸ˜±πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Oh more than likely 🀣🀣. You know what she's like!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I m just surprised what a nasty bellend he is non of his Essex exes haven't been trying to gain Insta fame via him or do sly paid quote/ article on one of The red tops...it's Just the media silence from a single ex that I am bemused by... He s 32 and was a Sheesh loving , business man with a Lamborghini ... A catch ??!!! 😷😷😷🀷🀷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.