Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This latest Itsasham photo of the gorgeous Harvey advertising his clothing line is bugging me. It doesn't seem right some how. Clearly weight has been lost. Compare it to all the other very recent pics. They're poles apart. Is it filtered, airbrushed, has the t-shirt been put on an old photo? πŸ€”. She is calculating enough to make him look like he's lost loads of weight just so gets all the "brilliant mum" comments 😑
Cynical old me; I thought exactly the same thing, But Harvey only looks slimmer in pic#4. I also wonder how Pricey knows he has lost 2 stone? S'cuse my ignorance but do they honestly have super-seized weighing equipment in, ahem, 'Harveys' Gym.?'

I know one word beginning with G but I don't want to lower the tone of the thread. 😧
Krusty Fanny Giblets??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did I see someone said Kieran and Michelle have split?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Whose little girl is she now using to promote her crappy bath bombs on Instascam? I'm sure they would be unsuitable for a childs skin.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Been amusing myself going over old stories....OMG Carl is a clone, (they) all her partners become the same when they are with her, it's like she turns them into the male version of the stepford wives they are at her beck and call, do her bidding, accuse everyone of being nasty and bullys and he has to defend his poor kate, they are all the loves of her life, a real man, marriage and babies until they escape and come back to their senses. So their is hope maybe one day Carl will be freed from the cult of klattie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully they’ll get some fruit and veg in them at school as they never had any yesterday πŸ˜‚
Just β€˜fruit flavours’ in all that sugar rush crap.
Not sure Bunny’s collar has seen the iron πŸ˜”

• Sad
I've tried changing her body abit..not the best..she looks like an American footballer desperate for the toilet πŸ€­πŸ˜„ xx.
Hellsbells I've made a right mess of the wall and door frame πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

View attachment 472440

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Harvey might think she's a frog! I think your photoshop is better than hers to be honest! Well done super corgi πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ˜—

• Haha
  • Heart
Hope they had more than a crumpet! 🀣
Somehow doubt it! But at least it's not McDonalds or pizza.

Anyway, I thought she was banned from the kids school/playground under her restraining order, unless 'Clearblue Cole' is chucking them in the boot of his car and driving them there whist Skanky lies in her pit farting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Following that girl wig head called a bleep,and outing that Jay Austin from last year

So is
He was priceys biggest fan, the guy that got all that plastic surgery to look like her
And
He was supposed to be recording a song with her
Ed Sheerans cousin.
All recent.
I guess lucky7 and Price have pissed them all off and the truth about their scams and fraud is all going to come out
When I try to look at the girls Insta it says not available. Do you think the poor girl has removed her account because Skanky Flaps has got her rabid brainless fans trolling her?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Sooo, Katie’s Barbie pink jeep is with a company in chertsey, Surrey. They recovered it for her from Kris Boyson’s house. They are trying to sell it and go 50:50 on the money, as she owes them money for previous work they did on it for her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Going off track but found this just giving fundraising from 2 years ago that Perie Hart did when she was with bully boy big bollocks. Very generous of him to donate Β£50. Noticed no gift aid? Maybe he wasn't a tax payer! Just shows you can't erase everything and all the cringy videos and pics with skanky will haunt him in years to come. Karma..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.