Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in Harlow for 7 years! Felsted for a year before that and split with my partner - then worked at Glaxo when they were in the town. It is a concrete jungle with so many roundabouts. I made some lovely friends who I’m still in touch with now.
Felsted is lovely!

harlow is just so 50’s - 70’s concrete, the new bits look a lot nicer. The residential parking did me in, I lived up near the Stow in an ex council house which was massive but parking your car was just unbearable

• Heart
Reactions: 7
seen this?

That's the house where I posted a photo of his Fiat. I said ages back it smacked of him with all the cars.

i reckon so.Minx and plinky would know.
Yes it is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Latest

Oh and I came across this.... Hmmmmm.

Sadly this little boy really is blind though and is learning to use a white cane to help him walk. H can clearly see, although obviously has sight issues. He can see trains etc, go shopping and cook ( with assistance) and uses an ipad. We have NEVER seen him using a stick or even wearing glasses, which if he was partially sighted would surely help to some degree?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes it’s the tiny triangle driveway house
It is less than half a mile up the road from the other house
It’s so bleeping tightly squashed on a tiny bit of land. I watched it being built. It’s also got one of those BT boxes outside the front door
Would you buy a car from this man?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Felsted is lovely!

harlow is just so 50’s - 70’s concrete, the new bits look a lot nicer. The residential parking did me in, I lived up near the Stow in an ex council house which was massive but parking your car was just unbearable
I lived in the Sumners estate - just on the edge of the town. Brilliant for getting to Epping station down the back roads 😁

Wonder if they’re still “sking” or if they’re back home 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It's really sad for them as there will have been so many little festive activities at school they would have been looking forward to.
In the tiktok video where B was dancing with H it looked as though she was wearing a costume that might have been for a nativity play though so hopefully they did get to take part in some of the Christmas build up stuff.

Reactions: 12
This is what the narc in my family did. One time the 'golden boy' child ( he could never do wrong) was teasing his little toddler sister repeatedly, trying to trip her over, until she cried and I pointed it out to the so-called mother. She literally picked them up, let them face each other and told them to 'fight it out'. She was encouraging conflict as a way of communication 😢 . They have no bedtime and no respect because their mother finds everything so funny like another child and jokes about shoplifting in front of them etc. The last time we saw them the youngest girl now 6 screamed at the top of her lungs in her 80 year old grandmothers face because she asked her to stop doing something. I caught the oldest boy going through his grandmother's purse at one point too. We have always been firm with them but we are estranged now. The mother loves it because everyone has to deal with the chaos she has created. She bribes them with junk food and then every now their dad explodes in anger when he can't cope with it anymore. I bet Skanky will be doing the same.
Thank god your grandkids have some positive influence from you!
Yep and my Son has some influence ie bedtime, cleaning teeth, helping with homework reall he's like a Dad Mum! We discuss parenting when we're alone, as I need to influence through positivity, I'm worried she may cast me out if I say too much, but thankfully we still get on. Also they're good at school which is an indicator there's no Adhd or anything.
I wonder how emotionally damaged Jand B are now they've been apart from KH, or do you think she's allowing him to see them away from his home?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly this little boy really is blind though and is learning to use a white cane to help him walk. H can clearly see, although obviously has sight issues. He can see trains etc, go shopping and cook ( with assistance) and uses an ipad. We have NEVER seen him using a stick or even wearing glasses, which if he was partially sighted would surely help to some degree?
He could be partially sighted. I believe he is by the way he holds paper really close to his eyes. It can be really complex and different for different people. My mum lost about 60% of her sight but because parts of the optic nerve died off it can be worse at times and sometimes the signals get through for very short periods. She has 'blind spots' of vision like she can't see objects on the ground or going down steps but can see some of it going up.....and she can't really see glass doors and windows or see individual people in crowds or rooms, so no depth perception. I've been trying to get her to use the white stick because when people see her they just think she is 'normal' and don't give her space.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He could be partially sighted. I believe he is by the way he holds paper really close to his eyes. It can be really complex and different for different people. My mum lost about 60% of her sight but because parts of the optic nerve died off it can be worse at times and sometimes the signals get through for very short periods. She has 'blind spots' of vision like she can't see objects on the ground or going down steps but can see some of it going up.....and she can't really see glass doors and windows or see individual people in crowds or rooms, so no depth perception. I've been trying to get her to use the white stick because when people see her they just think she is 'normal' and don't give her space.
I don't understand why H doesn't have glasses

I also wonder sometimes whether he would have 'flourished' in a more stable home and with a proper diet

Reactions: 14
From FB stories, yesterday Princess, today, Junior.
(She has also posted photo's of J and B on her feed)

View attachment 1804036

I don't know why the media do this, it's bollocks, utter and complete, it's obvious that Princess
takes after her Father.

As for the deal with Shein, I don't know.
Yes PA did arrange the deal with Shein, don't forget KP was jealous and posted one of her rants about hoping PA had done his 'due diligence' before allowing P to sign the contract!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How old are Jet & Bunny? If they are all at the new house and she has sole custody she may put them in my children's school. I don't want to be bumping into that foghorn in the playground.
Antony Costa's children go to my children's school. He's always really polite.
I'm just waiting for Evri then I'll do a drive by! Aswell as the nursery/pre-school opposite, he also has a JW hall and, just up the road, is Blue Gates House, where Westbrook used to live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Because glasses are for myopia ie. short sight, as in when the cornea is the wrong shape. He may not need that, his corneas might be fine. The optic nerve damage isn't fixed by glasses, it will always be the same unfortunately as the signals from his eyes don't get to the brain properly.

Shein are always using young girls to advertise. It’s not that uncommon and they get free clothes
Yes they do, a young girl I know is being sponsored by them, and she's not famous at all, just a dancer with a fairly modest IG following ( around 12000 followers).

I think Junior is absolutely gorgeous, SO good looking. But I’m sorry but I cannot see where Princess is 'stunning'. She’s got huge bug eyes like Princess Beatrice and looks like Peter in a wig. I know it sounds like I’m being a witch but whenever the DM have a Princess modelling story I wonder if they’re trolling for comments.

sad to say a child isn’t stunning but I need to let it out. Thanks tattle 🙏🏽

as you were, etc
I agree, I don't find P particularly beautiful but she does know how to make herself look good. But then I never thought KP was beautiful when she was young either, she had a big nose and ugly mouth and teeth.

Reactions: 9
In preparation for new thread title - @Whl1994 has the most likes at the moment, but I don’t think we can use the word bleep in a title… any adjustments 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Do they let us say CNUT?? 😅
It may be deemed as slightly too threatening!

Twunt instead.

• Haha

I also wonder sometimes whether he would have 'flourished' in a more stable home and with a proper diet
Or be born to a mother who is not a dead head druggy and pisshead. Harv has only one person to thank, and it ain’t Dane Bowers sticking his toe in.

• Haha
How old are Jet & Bunny? If they are all at the new house and she has sole custody she may put them in my children's school. I don't want to be bumping into that foghorn in the playground.
Antony Costa's children go to my children's school. He's always really polite.
I'm just waiting for Evri then I'll do a drive by! Aswell as the nursery/pre-school opposite, he also has a JW hall and, just up the road, is Blue Gates House, where Westbrook used to live.
They are 8 and 9

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.