Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it's near the village hall. Imagine the gossip that is going to be generated and relayed around the internet by all the Mrs Doyles in the village, Kipper and Cole had better be on best behaviour. Oooft!
It’s so small here I don’t think many people notice really. They did when he was driving that green merc

Reactions: 8
I see it's near the village hall. Imagine the gossip that is going to be generated and relayed around the internet by all the Mrs Doyles in the village, Kipper and Cole had better be on best behaviour. Oooft!
“I was just popping off to the co, and there he was, standing by the washing line with his lad in his hand”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Princess is lucky enough to land a high profile fashion campaig, then Price will move heaven and earth to be included in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is Princess is lucky enough to land a high profile fashion campaig, then Price will move heaven and earth to be included in it.
Shein are always using young girls to advertise. It’s not that uncommon and they get free clothes

Reactions: 11
It’s so small here I don’t think many people notice really. They did when he was driving that green merc
Yes I thought it would be. I just imagined another village of the damned scenario like KH's village where everyone knows everything and the whole village end up seeing video footage 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least Stephen Bear is vaguely attractive, odd shaped 🍆 aside.
Nooooooooooo
Can I ask who that is in your profile pic? I see the face quite often ( as well as a chubby looking fella some people have) and I'd love to know....or maybe I don't want to know 😁
Hahaha Cleaning with Mario. He's a house wanabe influenzer. Absolute gold. The other is Marcus Mitchell. However the golden days of him are over so I've dumped him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
like 1000-2000 people? Max? Most of us live on the new estate and then there are just houses along the main road. They keep building but a lot is fields

Reactions: 9
From FB stories, yesterday Princess, today, Junior.
(She has also posted photo's of J and B on her feed)

View attachment 1804036

I don't know why the media do this, it's bollocks, utter and complete, it's obvious that Princess
takes after her Father.

As for the deal with Shein, I don't know.
I think Junior is absolutely gorgeous, SO good looking. But I’m sorry but I cannot see where Princess is 'stunning'. She’s got huge bug eyes like Princess Beatrice and looks like Peter in a wig. I know it sounds like I’m being a witch but whenever the DM have a Princess modelling story I wonder if they’re trolling for comments.

sad to say a child isn’t stunning but I need to let it out. Thanks tattle 🙏🏽

as you were, etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe KP bought the house.... :unsure:
Well it doubtful Wank-Boy who‘s bought it, he has to live off his allowance from her skankiness (pocket money) the petrol money she gives him for the chauffeur job, and the £4.50 per week OF income….although there is that nudge nudge wink wink say no more Thailand trip stuff, may come from there 👍🏾😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last thing we need is KP trying to be the new Kate Moss (in Kate and Lila Moss) or Heidi Klum (Heidi and Leni Klum). I hope and pray that advertisers would run a mile from joint photoshoots with KP and Princess. No disrespect to Princess, but really don't want to see her mum setting up tacky joint mother and daughter photoshoots to make coin

(As an aside, the joint underwear shoot with Heidi and Leni was grim. Both looked good but oh so weird doing a mother and daughter lingerie shoot)

I think KP would love Junior or Princess to be on Love Island when they are older, she'd try and make coin out of her association with them. She will try and make calls when Junior turns 18 (or maybe she already has?)

It's just so they can mention Kipper, the public knows her so they click. They know it's bollocks.
The Daily Mail does this the whole time with Princess Charlotte. Charlotte has been described as the spitting image of the Queen, the Queen Mother, Diana, even Sophia Ecclestone one day bizarrely. Cheap clicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last bit of your post really facinates me when you say 'she loves her children'. I don't disagee but it's KPs notion of love not a normal persons.

She thinks letting them do what they want, run feral, eat and sleep when they want, don't have to go to school, swear, are rude with no idea how to behave in a public place (Google the Kris Boyson holiday video with Iron Lung there cackling as well) etc... Bombards them with pets and toys yet doesn't teach them the value and responsibility to look after either.

That IMHO is Skankys idea of being a loving mum.

Children need boundaries, be taught right from wrong, good from bad, manners in order to become an all round decent adult.
You're so right Blue, and that needs to happen young like learning No obviously if they're going grab harmful just a change in tone, "no" shouting no good, it's hard work but they get there in the end. My DIL is sowing what she reaped, laughing when they did something naughty, never implementing something, like get off the worktop then totally ignoring it. They're 4 and 5, and are rampagers, really aggressive to each other she now just shouts continually, they laugh at her there's no respect. Even the health visitor sent s.s round as she tried to do a preschool check on the eldest, and both of them were out of control. They live in Wales, I try to visit every 6 weeks they try it on but I'm firm but loving, I do crafts, take them on train rides just normal things, my Son tries to tell her she won't listen, he is great he started a chart where they earn points and eventually get a little treat. He takes them to the park mini football etc. She won't take advice yet it's got to the point she can't take them to the park on her own as they run off no road sense.

I guess it's worse for B and J with the family dynamics luckily at their age P and J had P's guidence and influence, hopefully it will get sorted soon, but what a future could lay ahead, they could either end up in care, or stay with her and end up getting into all sorts by the time they're teens.

Reactions: 11
I think Junior is absolutely gorgeous, SO good looking. But I’m sorry but I cannot see where Princess is 'stunning'. She’s got huge bug eyes like Princess Beatrice and looks like Peter in a wig. I know it sounds like I’m being a witch but whenever the DM have a Princess modelling story I wonder if they’re trolling for comments.

sad to say a child isn’t stunning but I need to let it out. Thanks tattle 🙏🏽

as you were, etc
Well,I always said as a very young kid she looked like Joe Bugner the boxer. Sorry but in my eyes she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you dont think they are holed up in this new house do you
I'm wondering if his Dad paid for it and maybe they share. I can't believe he'd move her in there after the last attempt of her living with him, he seemed to be houseproud, it was him who convinced her M. M could be made back into a liveable place. Apart from the animals, her lack of cleanliness the kids running feral, I think it'll be his place and hers situation, then when he dies finally leave or just needs a break he's got a bolthole.

Reactions: 8
seen this?

He's got better taste in houses than he has in women. If it's really his house, and if he's really split with the Skankstank it looks like the ideal base for his jalopy business and a potential nest if he finds a decent girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last thing we need is KP trying to be the new Kate Moss (in Kate and Lila Moss) or Heidi Klum (Heidi and Leni Klum). I hope and pray that advertisers would run a mile from joint photoshoots with KP and Princess. No disrespect to Princess, but really don't want to see her mum setting up tacky joint mother and daughter photoshoots to make coin

(As an aside, the joint underwear shoot with Heidi and Leni was grim. Both looked good but oh so weird doing a mother and daughter lingerie shoot)

I think KP would love Junior or Princess to be on Love Island when they are older, she'd try and make coin out of her association with them. She will try and make calls when Junior turns 18 (or maybe she already has?)

The Daily Mail does this the whole time with Princess Charlotte. Charlotte has been described as the spitting image of the Queen, the Queen Mother, Diana, even Sophia Ecclestone one day bizarrely. Cheap clicks.
Endless crap. Whoever the fuckers who write this absolute shite are they must derive zero job satisfaction and their lives are utterly meaningless.

it will be Daddy Woods money being laundered via sonny boy
Price will have bought it for him to silence him. Price has plenty of money stashed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.