Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got better taste in houses than he has in women. If it's really his house, and if he's really split with the Skankstank it looks like the ideal base for his jalopy business and a potential nest if he finds a decent girlfriend.
Who would date him? no woman in her right mind would want a guy who wanks into sinks and has
had sex with Skanky!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now, please don't hate me for this but I'm genuinely wondering if he's been painted in a bad light. Watching his body language with him and price it does strike me he's trying to protect her and looking out for her. These are just my observations, she loves demeaning men and when someone does it to her its abuse. So, in short, I don't believe he's an abuser. Her on the other hand, well that's a whole different kettle of fish.
Not at all 😊
She does love treating people like tit,
Thanks, sounds like I'll have to have a look 😄
Honestly, the thread is hillarious.
Nae debates (you'll get tae know)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well,I always said as a very young kid she looked like Joe Bugner the boxer. Sorry but in my eyes she did.
I thought Anthony worrall thompson.
She's got a striking appearence now due to the heavily filtered pics which look little like her real face.
I see Junior looking like pre surgery young Price. Put a corkscrew curls wig on him and so alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're so right Blue, and that needs to happen young like learning No obviously if they're going grab harmful just a change in tone, "no" shouting no good, it's hard work but they get there in the end. My DIL is sowing what she reaped, laughing when they did something naughty, never implementing something, like get off the worktop then totally ignoring it. They're 4 and 5, and are rampagers, really aggressive to each other she now just shouts continually, they laugh at her there's no respect. Even the health visitor sent s.s round as she tried to do a preschool check on the eldest, and both of them were out of control. They live in Wales, I try to visit every 6 weeks they try it on but I'm firm but loving, I do crafts, take them on train rides just normal things, my Son tries to tell her she won't listen, he is great he started a chart where they earn points and eventually get a little treat. He takes them to the park mini football etc. She won't take advice yet it's got to the point she can't take them to the park on her own as they run off no road sense.

I guess it's worse for B and J with the family dynamics luckily at their age P and J had P's guidence and influence, hopefully it will get sorted soon, but what a future could lay ahead, they could either end up in care, or stay with her and end up getting into all sorts by the time they're teens.
This is what the narc in my family did. One time the 'golden boy' child ( he could never do wrong) was teasing his little toddler sister repeatedly, trying to trip her over, until she cried and I pointed it out to the so-called mother. She literally picked them up, let them face each other and told them to 'fight it out'. She was encouraging conflict as a way of communication 😢 . They have no bedtime and no respect because their mother finds everything so funny like another child and jokes about shoplifting in front of them etc. The last time we saw them the youngest girl now 6 screamed at the top of her lungs in her 80 year old grandmothers face because she asked her to stop doing something. I caught the oldest boy going through his grandmother's purse at one point too. We have always been firm with them but we are estranged now. The mother loves it because everyone has to deal with the chaos she has created. She bribes them with junk food and then every now their dad explodes in anger when he can't cope with it anymore. I bet Skanky will be doing the same.
Thank god your grandkids have some positive influence from you!

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t up for rent it was up for sale it didn’t take long to sell, the board was not there long.
It has no back garden so no privacy though? Also yes on a full main road
I suppose you get more bang for your buck if you buy a house on a main road. I've only been to Essex once but I thought it looked a lovely county, parts of it a real throwback in time.

This is what the narc in my family did. One time the 'golden boy' child ( he could never do wrong) was teasing his little toddler sister repeatedly, trying to trip her over, until she cried and I pointed it out to the so-called mother. She literally picked them up, let them face each other and told them to 'fight it out'. She was encouraging conflict as a way of communication 😢 . They have no bedtime and no respect because their mother finds everything so funny like another child and jokes about shoplifting in front of them etc. The last time we saw them the youngest girl now 6 screamed at the top of her lungs in her 80 year old grandmothers face because she asked her to stop doing something. I caught the oldest boy going through his grandmother's purse at one point too. We have always been firm with them but we are estranged now. The mother loves it because everyone has to deal with the chaos she has created. She bribes them with junk food and then every now their dad explodes in anger when he can't cope with it anymore. I bet Skanky will be doing the same.
Thank god your grandkids have some positive influence from you!
I would put money on AFP chasing after men and putting them before her kids ... which will be where Kipper learned it ... whatever Kipper is AFP made her

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does everyone else have to keep refreshing tattle to get it to respond?
I don't have to refresh it ( I view via the website not an app) but since they did that update a few days ago I keep getting the 'oops we ran into a problem' message even while just scrolling through the posts. Very annoying! Clearly he update ( what exactly did they update, it all looks exactly the same to me) didn't go well!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I suppose you get more bang for your buck if you buy a house on a main road. I've only been to Essex once but I thought it looked a lovely county, parts of it a real throwback in time.
Thats one of the nicest comments about essex that I have seen & very true, most people think that the entire county of essex is like is like some inner city crime capital

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh I love living here it’s lovely. The old timers don’t like the new estates but it’s a nice part of Essex. Thaxted, stansted and saffron Walden are really old medieval/Norman settlements so they are quiet quaint villages. I am from Bishops Stortford (Herts) which is nearby but is over built and over priced and full of traffic now

behind our houses is an old railway line it’s now a beautiful flitch way that leads to Hatfield forest. There is some crime of burglary here but not much anti social behaviour

Harlow is the nearest bigger town (stortford is nearer but barely any shops now) and that’s a bit grimy and crimey in Harlow I’m not a fan, I did live there for 10 years and glad to leave! I don’t go to Braintree much (shops are crap apart from Freeport outlet) and Chelmsford is good for shopping.

oh the main reason it’s cheaper here is terrible public transport. No trains and the buses are a nightmare, you can be 2 miles from an airport and still never be able to get around! Some smaller towns and villages do have train stations but wherE I am does not, so Dunmow and LC are cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The last bit of your post really facinates me when you say 'she loves her children'. I don't disagee but it's KPs notion of love not a normal persons.

She thinks letting them do what they want, run feral, eat and sleep when they want, don't have to go to school, swear, are rude with no idea how to behave in a public place (Google the Kris Boyson holiday video with Iron Lung there cackling as well) etc... Bombards them with pets and toys yet doesn't teach them the value and responsibility to look after either.

That IMHO is Skankys idea of being a loving mum.

Children need boundaries, be taught right from wrong, good from bad, manners in order to become an all round decent adult.
Oh I totally agree, and I didn't mean she loves them in a normal kind of way like we love our children. I just meant she loves hem enough to not actually intentionally cause them harm. But as I said the likelihood of her doing it accidentally while driving drunk etc is probably fairly high.

Reactions: 5
Didn't KP say a while back that she and CW had set their wedding date?
Not convinced that magazines will want to pay for 'world exclusive photos' showing a happy blended family while this dispute about the children is going on and while serious allegations are being thrown around by KP.
The absence of Price family members in the photos (as they don't like Carl) would be another tricky one to explain.

Reactions: 7
Like most places all depends on which part. A lot of it is quite rural and pretty, although there aren't exactly any nice mountains or lakes, lol! There is some lovely coastline and beaches though. I'm originally from Colchester which has a lot of history and was quite a nice place to grow up. Seems like it's become a bit of a dump now though ( according to friends who still live there). Not sure I would choose to live there now.

Reactions: 6
Like most places all depends on which part. A lot of it is quite rural and pretty, although there aren't exactly any nice mountains or lakes, lol! There is some lovely coastline and beaches though. I'm originally from Colchester which has a lot of history and was quite a nice place to grow up. Seems like it's become a bit of a dump now though ( according to friends who still live there). Not sure I would choose to live there now.
It’s so flat here I think, I could drive miles and not see a hill! We do have some lakes but I think many are man made

being super flat and not well built up it’s colder here than other parts of Essex. It was -7 last night and my friend said it was -3 a few miles away!
19AEF71D-C561-43F4-874F-A027338720B7.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh I love living here it’s lovely. The old timers don’t like the new estates but it’s a nice part of Essex. Thaxted, stansted and saffron Walden are really old medieval/Norman settlements so they are quiet quaint villages. I am from Bishops Stortford (Herts) which is nearby but is over built and over priced and full of traffic now

behind our houses is an old railway line it’s now a beautiful flitch way that leads to Hatfield forest. There is some crime of burglary here but not much anti social behaviour

Harlow is the nearest bigger town (stortford is nearer but barely any shops now) and that’s a bit grimy and crimey in Harlow I’m not a fan, I did live there for 10 years and glad to leave! I don’t go to Braintree much (shops are crap apart from Freeport outlet) and Chelmsford is good for shopping.

oh the main reason it’s cheaper here is terrible public transport. No trains and the buses are a nightmare, you can be 2 miles from an airport and still never be able to get around! Some smaller towns and villages do have train stations but wherE I am does not, so Dunmow and LC are cheaper
I lived in Harlow for 7 years! Felsted for a year before that and split with my partner - then worked at Glaxo when they were in the town. It is a concrete jungle with so many roundabouts. I made some lovely friends who I’m still in touch with now.

It’s so flat here I think, I could drive miles and not see a hill! We do have some lakes but I think many are man made

being super flat and not well built up it’s colder here than other parts of Essex. It was -7 last night and my friend said it was -3 a few miles away!
View attachment 1804331
I am wickford, south of chelmsford so more built up but I really like that you dont have to drive far to be in the middle of nowhere

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.