Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In preparation for new thread title - @Whl1994 has the most likes at the moment, but I don’t think we can use the word bleep in a title… any adjustments 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Do they let us say CNUT?? 😅
It may be deemed as slightly too threatening!
Can’t you use funt,bunt,wunt.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How old are Jet & Bunny? If they are all at the new house and she has sole custody she may put them in my children's school. I don't want to be bumping into that foghorn in the playground.
Antony Costa's children go to my children's school. He's always really polite.
I'm just waiting for Evri then I'll do a drive by! Aswell as the nursery/pre-school opposite, he also has a JW hall and, just up the road, is Blue Gates House, where Westbrook used to live.
Ant is very friendly, he’s well liked by locals

Reactions: 10
In preparation for new thread title - @Whl1994 has the most likes at the moment, but I don’t think we can use the word bleep in a title… any adjustments 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I don’t like this thread title. It doesn’t have enough cunts in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so flat here I think, I could drive miles and not see a hill! We do have some lakes but I think many are man made

being super flat and not well built up it’s colder here than other parts of Essex. It was -7 last night and my friend said it was -3 a few miles away!
View attachment 1804331
Poor Carol only has that cold dead fish Kipper to keep him warm #PrayforCarol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I've just done a drive by both houses. The Hummer and Gary's Beemer outside the original house which is still for sale. There are ornaments and boxes in the new house and 8 cars on the drive including the Fiat which hasn't moved since I first spotted it. They can't be living there as there is no more room for any more cars on the drive and the Fiat is blocking all the other cars in. They would have had to leave the house at some point. There's also a jet washer been left out in the snow at the side of the house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm flattered that I'm in the lead but in truth, this title will lose its true meaning if we can't use bleep...So, please choose the runner up to mine if mine is still the winner by the last page.

I promise not to be so liberal with my use of the word bleep in any future thread suggestions - Wilma x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Latest IG story.

cuddles.png

I'm flattered that I'm in the lead but in truth, this title will lose its true meaning if we can't use bleep...So, please choose the runner up to mine if mine is still the winner by the last page.

I promise not to be so liberal with my use of the word bleep in any future thread suggestions - Wilma x
Don't panic, the winning title is a good one, sadly not mine.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I lived in Harlow for 7 years! Felsted for a year before that and split with my partner - then worked at Glaxo when they were in the town. It is a concrete jungle with so many roundabouts. I made some lovely friends who I’m still in touch with now.
I used to live in Ware and Harlow was our closest big town. There was a place called The Square which had a comedy night, every comedian used to joke about how at the end of every road was another roundabout. It was only funny the first few times you heard it, I had a lot of fun in Harlow it’s a great little town and a lot nicer than Stevenage - which was our next closest big town.

On topic Skanky is a weapons grade bleep. Those who don’t think she’d hurt her kids are foolish, there’s only one thing preventing Skanky from physically hurting them and that is her “she’s such a good mum” image. She has clearly hurt these children in other ways, so she won’t cross the physical line until that image is completely destroyed, which I believe would probably tip her over the edge as Skank would have no way back into the public’s good graces. So far she’s managed to keep a few deluded morons believing she is a good mum, although how they square that with her having had limited access to the kids is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.