Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My goodness she is pulling out as many pictures of the kids as possible
Wonder what is going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My goodness she is pulling out as many pictures of the kids as possible
Wonder what is going to happen
It really strikes me as desperation, I'm sure tit is going down in the background and maybe things will come to a head soon. I'd like to think her appalling behaviour isn't sustainable. Just hope the kids are safe wherever they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't think PA will be happy.
I suppose it’s quite mild for her, and it’s meant to get a reaction.I remember her talking about how P wanted to change her name to Price.This was ages ago.Its just another little jab at an ex.
Really no call for it, but it probably gave KP a lovely warm feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's Princess Andre isn't she? Fucks sake she has to try and claim everything.
Nearly right.

Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre is her official full name so Skanky can go duck herself get stuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t like this thread title. It doesn’t have enough cunts in it.
Katie Price #230 Skank Sinkboy Ironlung Goggles FlimsyFencing SlimyRymi PointyChin …..is that enough cunts for you?

Have I forgotten anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In preparation for new thread title - @Whl1994 has the most likes at the moment, but I don’t think we can use the word bleep in a title… any adjustments 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Do they let us say CNUT?? 😅
It may be deemed as slightly too threatening!
KP #230 Reg KFP: we wanna be blunt but for reasons for reasons we cant, cant,cant...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Katie Price #230 Skank Sinkboy Ironlung Goggles FlimsyFencing Slimy PointyChin …..is that enough cunts for you?

Have I forgotten anyone?
I think that this is a work of genius.
But I don’t mind Fern, stick in the vacant looking holiday fixer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose it’s quite mild for her, and it’s meant to get a reaction.I remember her talking about how P wanted to change her name to Price.This was ages ago.Its just another little jab at an ex.
Really no call for it, but it probably gave KP a lovely warm feeling.
I doubt Princess ever said any such thing ... Kipper just made it up. Apart from being her actual name, Andre is a nicer name than Price in my opinion ... your dad being known as a good looking singer, albeit a one hit cheesy wonder really is less embarrassing than your Mum being known a topless model and a bit of a slapper ... given the choice I know which last name I would prefer

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As if he’s ‘splashed out’ on any house. He’s either renting it (I’d be surprised if he can afford it) or he’s got some kind of deal with whoever does live there that he can keep his cars there for a while.
The tabloids got that information here and they’ve run with it and made it into their usual Jackanory tale, like they always do.
He's either renting or been wanking alot 🤭😆💦💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
but is it true that sb and harry did drugs ? could it be set up, delection ? or is skanky trying to cause trouble for her sister in the family unit ? so many questions and from an untrustworthy source
Well Sink Boy DID say it on the recording and Kipper appears to not deny it. My conclusion was that it was him throwing the family under the bus rather than the other way round.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.