Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest

Oh and I came across this.... Hmmmmm.

The bit about people saying Princess 'resembling' her mum - I can't see it myself other than the curly hair. Princess is the spit of Peter Andre.
If Princess pursues modelling, I hope she is able to develop an identity independent of her leeching mother.
Did Peter Andre source the deal Princess has with Shein?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just looked on the old slappers most recent instagram post where Bunny and Jett are standing next to a christmas tree, and I am annoyed that Daniella Cokebrook wrote "back where they belong", the children do not deserve to live with a neglectful trollop who is incapable of love and prioritizes herself over everything.
I am glad that Daniella's face looks like that of the predator without all the filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have just looked on the old slappers most recent instagram post where Bunny and Jett are standing next to a christmas tree, and I am annoyed that Daniella Cokebrook wrote "back where they belong", the children do not deserve to live with a neglectful trollop who is incapable of love and prioritizes herself over everything.
I am glad that Daniella's face looks like that of the predator without all the filters.
About that post, the replies on that were brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pic was reposted on KP FB account 2 hours ago. Comments absolutely moronic 'amazing mum' 'back where they belong' etc

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ok. Wondering if it will be portrayed by CW and KP to social services as a candidate for a 'family home' for J&B and possibly Harvey.
Surely not for Harvey. She's spent years telling the world how he smashes bigger houses up. She could have done all this with Cole's last house though surely, it was the same size? I don't really get this house purchase, unless it is for Sinky and his hugely successful car enterprise :sneaky:

Reactions: 16
It is 3 Bed
I can find it on Uttlesford planning but no on agents or sold website.
It was completed in the summer this year

Reactions: 14
Westbrook is looking about 90 these days. She can't have long left, she's a right mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would he have needed to move from the other house, what would be the problem with it? It looks like he's moved to a really similar sized house on a small plot....for what purpose, the only difference I can see is it's detached?
Detached is better to cover up Kipper’s screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely not for Harvey. She's spent years telling the world how he smashes bigger houses up. She could have done all this with Cole's last house though surely, it was the same size? I don't really get this house purchase, unless it is for Sinky and his hugely successful car enterprise :sneaky:
I believe it is his dads
CW house is still for sale

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe KP bought the house.... :unsure:
Also a possibility.The money she earns has to go somewhere.If she is not paying for ANYTHING, then there is some disposable income.But would she trust SB enough to put his name solely on the deeds?

Reactions: 13
I'm just across the water from you in Hythe🙂
[/QUOTE]
Noooo way! Totton area 👋

Keeping it on topic, Skanky is a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see it's near the village hall. Imagine the gossip that is going to be generated and relayed around the internet by all the Mrs Doyles in the village, Kipper and Cole had better be on best behaviour. Oooft!

• Haha
From FB stories, yesterday Princess, today, Junior.
(She has also posted photo's of J and B on her feed)

grownup.png

The bit about people saying Princess 'resembling' her mum - I can't see it myself other than the curly hair. Princess is the spit of Peter Andre.
If Princess pursues modelling, I hope she is able to develop an identity independent of her leeching mother.
Did Peter Andre source the deal Princess has with Shein?
I don't know why the media do this, it's bollocks, utter and complete, it's obvious that Princess
takes after her Father.

As for the deal with Shein, I don't know.

From FB stories, yesterday Princess, today, Junior.
(She has also posted photo's of J and B on her feed)

View attachment 1804036

I don't know why the media do this, it's bollocks, utter and complete, it's obvious that Princess
takes after her Father.

As for the deal with Shein, I don't know.
It's just so they can mention Kipper, the public knows her so they click. They know it's bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.