Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, somewhere new for SB and KP to live, just in case MM is repossessed.
It’s a nice house, more in keeping with what she should be living in.Although his name is probably on the deeds.
I get a bit confused over who owns what though.
I say “ she should be living in”, when in reality she should be living in AFPs back bedroom,and giving all earnings to the BH people.

Reactions: 21
It’s a nice house, more in keeping with what she should be living in.Although his name is probably on the deeds.
Well,I hope he keeps Sid safe being house is on main road.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Must be him. He’s a self made millionaire dontcha know. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sun says land was 175 plus house build cost then being put up for sale then being sold odd

Reactions: 5
Price is missing in inaction, but the next generation of grifters has an article in the Scum, with “the fans” all saying the same thing… As Prices No1 fan, I am saying fuckoff then fuckoff some more, and take your family of grifting cunts with you. I hope AFP gets a lung rejection for Christmas. Some poor fucker gave their lungs to that haggard old wretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't kids still get a free bus pass if they live more than a certain distance from school anyways? I know back in my day you did. I think it was 3 miles. I think DC16 said the MM is 5 miles from the kids school?
Is there a video though ? 🤣🤣🤣

Finally got his invite to AFPs for Xmas dinner ???
No we think CW did, but his dad is DEFFO living in it
This is a nice house, its just got no land, no garden. I think like a tiny triangle of garden for a rotary washing line 🤣
No room for poor Sid to run around 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New drama coming to Netflix "The Cryptic Posts of Cole"

Starring
Danny DeVito as Cole Woods
Hulk Hogan as Katie Price
Jon Bon Jovi (circa 1983) as AFP
Les Dawson as Mr PP Fencing
Ronnie Corbett as SFP
Cliff Richard (circa 1958) as Peter Andre

I'm urging it to jump off a cliff
Thats very telling though ... Kipper is known to be off the rails methinks

Reactions: 11
Why would he have needed to move from the other house, what would be the problem with it? It looks like he's moved to a really similar sized house on a small plot....for what purpose, the only difference I can see is it's detached?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.