Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seen this?

Yes it’s the tiny triangle driveway house
It is less than half a mile up the road from the other house
It’s so bleeping tightly squashed on a tiny bit of land. I watched it being built. It’s also got one of those BT boxes outside the front door

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes it’s the tiny triangle driveway house
It is less than half a mile up the road from the other house
It’s so bleeping tightly squashed on a tiny bit of land. I watched it being built. It’s also got one of those BT boxes outside the front door
The story is also very negative towards KP (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this downsizing at half the price then, did his dad own the other house, I can't remember?
No we think CW did, but his dad is DEFFO living in it
This is a nice house, its just got no land, no garden. I think like a tiny triangle of garden for a rotary washing line 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
As if he’s ‘splashed out’ on any house. He’s either renting it (I’d be surprised if he can afford it) or he’s got some kind of deal with whoever does live there that he can keep his cars there for a while.
The tabloids got that information here and they’ve run with it and made it into their usual Jackanory tale, like they always do.

I was told (many years ago) that when one child reaches 9yrs they need to have a separate room if they're the opposite gender.
I was 13 and sharing a room with my 12 year old brother as we lived in a flat, my mum then was offered a housing association house and we had a bedroom each, how I loved my own bedroom when we moved, all girly pink and white.

Reactions: 14
This is the ‘garden’
It backs onto fields so will be a nice view but its not his land. He has so many cars on that drive like 6 or 7 all on the triangle 🤣

D7FCC34D-5515-466E-9D7B-CA7D921C5246.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is a nice house, its just got no land, no garden. I think like a tiny triangle of garden for a rotary washing line 🤣
No space for all the dogs...plus right on a main road.
Expect they will split again, just before the BH, then she can say she would be homeless if the MM gets repossessed. :rolleyes:
Wonder what questions from himself he will do on #askcarl this week.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Yeah well, I can't see SB as the gardening type. Maybe a tiny triangle deck for wanking on 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It wasn’t up for rent it was up for sale it didn’t take long to sell, the board was not there long.
It has no back garden so no privacy though? Also yes on a full main road

Reactions: 14
I've seen some of these new build homes in Essex, quite nice homes, I wonder where this property is.
Not too far from where he was living before I believe,plinky reported to us couple of weeks ago she see the cars outside the house.(that one).

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t up for rent it was up for sale it didn’t take long to sell, the board was not there long.
It has no back garden so no privacy though? Also yes on a full main road
Now don't be disparaging, It's a classic millionaire, supercar owners pad. The cars can be launched at lightning speed onto the A1250 and that's what a busy car dealer needs!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.