Katie Price #229 Kippers clearly lost the plot, we’re wondering what is real and what is not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would l like to think that KP not sending them to school would be the nail in the coffin of her keeping them
I think she will get away with ni bedtime bad food not being kept clean etc
But not sending them to school is a serious matter
It's really sad for them as there will have been so many little festive activities at school they would have been looking forward to.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I checked out her TikTok to see if she was still banned, thankfully yes, but there was a KP fan page on there. I looked through a few comments on the last video they had posted (basically they’d copied Skank’s messages about custody of the kids etc) shockingly full of “great mum to all her children” comments, loads of them 🤦🏽‍♀️ but worse still, accusing KH of being what is alluded to in that comment. Skank sowed the seed to her stupid fans and they are running with it, damage done in her weird sycophantic circle and they are not afraid of being vocal about it. Skank is pure evil, I’ve never gone that far in thinking she was that bad, but her actions now are so much more than a woman scorned, she’s a sick twisted poisonous individual, honestly think she’s losing her mind now, and somehow someone in authority needs to stop her before those children, KH and MP suffer further, but so far no one is, so she continues on to malign her children‘s father with these ridiculous allegations. No thought of how this will affect those two children in the future, all she wants is her sick revenge. As I said Pure Evil, the woman is just vile.
I've always thought she's dangerous because she doesn't have feelings like most people, she can't empathise with people or animals. Now she's put accusations online that could get someone killed, (actually, the father of her kids) - that is how unemotional and callous she is. Before that it was attacking people physically and constantly sending hate messages, it's the same as violent stalker behaviour. If she was a man......yada yada yada, The only small glimmer of hope is that Kieran has reported her for harassment and is making a statement this week, he may have already done it. Surely the police must investigate her accusations online and what her 'fans' are calling him, she has put a target on his back and they should take that seriously?

Some people on here were fans of Alex Belfield's videos on Skanky, the radio presenter who got jailed for stalking, he had done it for years too before anything was done. I think it's interesting what the judge said in his trial about him weaponising the internet. Surely the Skank has done the same, tried to destroy someone's life with what she put online?

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 09.47.28.png

• Angry
Reactions: 26
But there's still the problem that SFP & 'Arry, can't stand Crawl. They put their foot down about him attending their wedding.. Unless something fishy going on, I understand Crawl has said 'Arry & KFP were doing drugs together. Not great for 'Arry to have that bit of info out there, especially as him & SFP have a young son. Seeing as 'Arry's father has spend many time's in jail, he must have some 'good connections', who could cause Crawl a few 'problems'. Be interesting to see when the lung transplant story 'Christmas Miracle', eventually is released for paid publicity & the photo call is done, WHO is actually in the pictures. Sure we'll be drip fed copious amounts of stories. Wouldn't be surprised if OK or someone have already done one with Princess & Junior at AFP's bedside, before they shoot off to Australia. Wonder where everyone will be for Christmas & will Crawl go 'missing in Action'? After all he is frontline!
What did Harry's father do to spend multiple times in jail?

Latest

Oh and I came across this.... Hmmmmm.

I can see KP jumping on this story, agreeing to meet with this family and publicising it for the benefit of her own image.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
agreed. There’s no way in hell he’s under her thumb. That awful video a few months ago, with him ranting about ‘being on the frontline’ and ‘I’m the best she’s ever ‘ad!’ confirmed to me that he’s a throughly nasty piece of work. Absolute thug.
I think she's made him the way he is. He's got a huge ego and thought he'd take over everything when she was in a wheelchair. It's backfired on him now he's just another lapdog

and the tattoos shes covering her self with slowly.
She had to do that to cover her awful scars. She had lots of lots before she met him.

Is KP a regular cannabis user?
She was when I met her when Harvey was a baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
But there's still the problem that SFP & 'Arry, can't stand Crawl. They put their foot down about him attending their wedding.. Unless something fishy going on, I understand Crawl has said 'Arry & KFP were doing drugs together. Not great for 'Arry to have that bit of info out there, especially as him & SFP have a young son. Seeing as 'Arry's father has spend many time's in jail, he must have some 'good connections', who could cause Crawl a few 'problems'. Be interesting to see when the lung transplant story 'Christmas Miracle', eventually is released for paid publicity & the photo call is done, WHO is actually in the pictures. Sure we'll be drip fed copious amounts of stories. Wouldn't be surprised if OK or someone have already done one with Princess & Junior at AFP's bedside, before they shoot off to Australia. Wonder where everyone will be for Christmas & will Crawl go 'missing in Action'? After all he is frontline!
but is it true that sb and harry did drugs ? could it be set up, delection ? or is skanky trying to cause trouble for her sister in the family unit ? so many questions and from an untrustworthy source

Reactions: 7
agreed. There’s no way in hell he’s under her thumb. That awful video a few months ago, with him ranting about ‘being on the frontline’ and ‘I’m the best she’s ever ‘ad!’ confirmed to me that he’s a throughly nasty piece of work. Absolute thug.
She's an absolute thug too though. I think she runs rings around him psychologically because he's not that bright. She said the same things to Boyson about being 'the one' and how Boyson was the only man to control her so she wouldn't cheat. Boyson saw through her though and split. She then did interviews with Carl saying the exact same things, it's controlling because she was gaslighting them into accepting her behaviour. She does it with all of them. I think Sinky has been angry because he's frustrated, he's just too thick to actually direct it at her, she convinces him it's the media and her family that are against him.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 10
She will be able to keep them until either KH goes to court or SS do. They need a court order to take them back. If KH had access with no problems they would go back to him but if an investigation is ongoing over living with him or Michelle it would have to conclude before they would decide anything I suppose. I just wonder why they aren't at school, I don't know if Kipper would be able to use an elderly relative as an excuse?
If the kids are sent to school what's to stop KH or MP
Collecting them from school and taking them back home with them 😐

Crikey

Crikey it lools like a stress relief toy or 1 of those toys years back that were filled with water and slipped through your hands.
I think I must of kept my lights off and eyes closed all my life! 😬😂

Reactions: 4
If the kids are sent to school what's to stop KH or MP
Collecting them from school and taking them back home with them 😐

I think I must of kept my lights off and eyes closed all my life! 😬😂
I don't think anything legally can stop KH unless there is a court order in place which says he can't have them. I don't think he'll do it like that though as he's probably playing it safe to not cause any more upset which Kipper could use against him.

Reactions: 13
I think she's made him the way he is. He's got a huge ego and thought he'd take over everything when she was in a wheelchair. It's backfired on him now he's just another lapdog
The cryptic Cole posts are wearing a bit thin,none of us believe he is going to do anything,and the deliberate vagueness is irksome. I suppose it is done to generate interest.
He chose this life, and he continues to play the game. I believe he has learned from his master, but most of the character flaws were there to begin with.
However, he must be happy to live this life. I will never understand why.

Reactions: 20
The cryptic Cole posts are wearing a bit thin,none of us believe he is going to do anything,and the deliberate vagueness is irksome. I suppose it is done to generate interest.
He chose this life, and he continues to play the game. I believe he has learned from his master, but most of the character flaws were there to begin with.
However, he must be happy to live this life. I will never understand why.
He's a nobody and after him baiting people he was going to spill.... proves he's got no balls...Jaffa with dried up seed. Perfect for cunty. He did us all a favour by not getting her pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.