Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely didn't write it, and interestingly enough it is almost word for word what that person wrote about the video on the KH thread! And what a hypocrite, saying how disturbing it is for the children to be exposed to his affairs given the number if men that pass through HER bed and are presented as a new 'daddy'.
Maybe she didn't write it on purpose. If the police can prove she did (& what's written turns out to be untrue) then surely that's slander? However if they do come after her and she has proof others have access to her log in, she can absolutely claim she didn't write it & if more than one person has access the police wouldn't be able to prove the source.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So.. someone, somewhere saw it on the 31st of never, but no one actually saw it. A whole village saw it, the smurf village maybe??
It,s the Village where No6 Patrick McGoohan was held. Nothing got out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
q9gdz45t1dv01.jpg

I have visions of this thing from the village school being wheeled around the village of the damned now.

I like to think it's a real video, ideally betamax.
That's why it hasn't been released outside of the village.

It's being played by one biddy in the village, then passed to the next. There's only one video recorder so that's having to be passed on with the tape, trundled across on a little cart.

Hell broke out when Brenda forgot to rewind it after her go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I,m 67 ,if I throw a pot of rice pudding at my 2yr old grandson, video it and show the women in my local, do you reckon I could pull?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

It's being played by one biddy in the village, then passed to the next. There's only one video recorder so that's having to be passed on with the tape, trundled across on a little cart.

Like Mrs Doyle's network of friends on Craggy Island 😁

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 17.59.34.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 18.00.15.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's a lot of things, nasty, plastic, fake, drug user, alcoholic, banned driver, bankrupt and more but what she is above all these things is a BAD MOTHER

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Bunch of animals, I'm so sorry for Junior being associated with them, being part of that family will hamper his career.
I don't think many people will realise he's even part of that family at this point. I imagine fans in his age range won't have a clue who she is and will just associate him with PA and Emily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Maybe she didn't write it on purpose. If the police can prove she did (& what's written turns out to be untrue) then surely that's slander? However if they do come after her and she has proof others have access to her log in, she can absolutely claim she didn't write it & if more than one person has access the police wouldn't be able to prove the source.
I don't think that matters. First of all the police won't be interested in slander, that's not a crime. Kieran has already complained about harassment which is a police matter. The fact is Kipper has been accusing K of crimes in public and malicious, false accusations can be a crime. So far she has a history of accusing him of stuff and harassing Michelle. They will just go on what is probable to make charges. Just like the nasty letter she sent Michelle, there's no need to do forensics or anything like that, in all likelihood it has come from her and that's how the police will see it, at least to make charges. If it went to court then she could probably try and claim someone else wrote it.

Reactions: 22

Haha you wouldn't risk it though would you.
KP with matted extensions and a botched tit flopping out of each side of the night dress, crawling out the village well. The Ring ain't got tit on her.
Legend has it. They all watched the tape ans had to choose death or a relationship with her. Pete, Kieran, Chris, Dane, Dwight (I can't possibly type them all), all wish they had choose death!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes! 2011 Well spotted. She thinks she's some kind of mastermind.....or maybe she's actually gone full on manic and psychotic?

View attachment 1794868
Ah yes.The furry hat years. I think she went through a phase of furry hats and fur edged ponchos.
If shes gone to the trouble of posting this( as opposed to photos of her, B&J and Cole in the snow), then that’s major deflection.
So., either on holiday somewhere else , or holed up in the back bedroom of the MM throwing eye of newt into a caldron.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

That played as a movie scene in my mind 😂😂😂, I could even see the pissed off at Brenda face 😂😂.

LOOOOL I’ve got visions of an angry mob of Lycra-clad women running riot now 🤭 Just how many of them did that dastardly PT reel in ffs 🤣
Apparently Kieran lives in Carry On in the Village, where these Lycra clad women are like a young Barbara Windsor, all giggly with cleavage on full blast and flirting with KH as if he was Sid James. Of course sensible Katie is really just Hattie Jaques trying to bring some calm to the village.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The last post from her stories threatening to release the video (can’t view it now as reported) if incorrect stories are published has made a huge difference to the news outlets - NOT. They haven’t taken down their stories about her potentially being arrested. She thinks she’s such a billy big bollocks. Just duck right off you kipper smelling twit
that begs the question how did she get the video ( IF it exsists ) and no one else can ?

Reactions: 16
I like the statement from Kieran, suggesting she's gone loony tunes and it's her 'belief' she has sole custody! Is it also hinting she's
gon 'off piste' and awol with them?

Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 18.11.07.png

Reactions: 27
That played as a movie scene in my mind 😂😂😂, I could even see the pissed off at Brenda face 😂😂.

Apparently Kieran lives in Carry On in the Village, where these Lycra clad women are like a young Barbara Windsor, all giggly with cleavage on full blast and flirting with KH as if he was Sid James. Of course sensible Katie is really just Hattie Jaques trying to bring some calm to the village.
“Could you lift my kettlebells”
“ Cor Blimey”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.