Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone plz tell me what this video was??
No one has seem the video, even though apparently hundreds of people have seen it, it's all over the village of the damned, but it hasn't been leaked anywhere........ suspicious huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The problem with a narcissist is that you have to disappear ... just not exist anymore ... I have experienced this with a close family member who is diagnosed with NPD, I was their target for years however hard i tried to stop it, whatever tactic I used nothing worked ... in the end I had to vanish - I am not mentioned to this person by the only family member who maintains contact with them & keeps tabs on them to make sure those of us who were targeted can avoid this person entirely ... its a case of out of sight out of mind. I suspect that Kipper is currently in the grip of narcissitic rage - I can tell you from experience that that is far beyond normal anger, they have little if any control during it ... in the case of this family member she took that rage out on me over and over again without provocation when she was angry with whatever boyfriend was around at the time ... they never saw it - they left her when they finally did. I still think that Carol really dumped her and she has pulled out all the stops to get him back ... she is taking out her rage on Keiran
Same here. I am three years clear of my narcissist friend. Years of torture and being dragged through her drama and bad choices. I blocked her from all media and telephones, and my life. I avoid areas of town where she might be And I actually shop someowhere else so I don’t bump into her. Out of sight out of mind is the way I play it.

Reactions: 36
Can someone plz tell me what this video was??
We don't even know if it exists. Kipper Price has said it exists and has been shown around a whole village. She is saying it shows 'abuse' of Jett and Bunny. For some reason it has never made it out of the village boundaries even though it was being shared around online.....apparently. No-one here has ever seen it, although two suspicious posters on the KH thread claimed to have seen it...but couldn't share it....allegedly.

Reactions: 30
No one has seem the video, even though apparently hundreds of people have seen it, it's all over the village of the damned, but it hasn't been leaked anywhere........ suspicious huh?
Yeah, I’ve looked everywhere for it? It is very suspicious tbh! I always thought Kieran was a good dad? But I don’t really follow either of them! Thankyou for answering me tho x

Reactions: 12
What in the holy hell is going on! I’ve been in the office all day and have just caught up! The state of IT on this on OF vid. bleeping gurning in it. duck off Kipper…
One of the outtakes from that photo session, Skank's norks from a different angle.

1670605747731.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We don't even know if it exists. Kipper Price has said it exists and has been shown around a whole village. She is saying it shows 'abuse' of Jett and Bunny. For some reason it has never made it out of the village boundaries even though it was being shared around online.....apparently. No-one here has ever seen it, although two suspicious posters on the KH thread claimed to have seen it...but couldn't share it....allegedly.
Kipper price! That made me laugh, Thankyou for answering

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, I’ve looked everywhere for it? It is very suspicious tbh! I always thought Kieran was a good dad? But I don’t really follow either of them! Thankyou for answering me tho x
If no-one can actually find any evidence of a video there's no need to doubt he's a good dad. Even Kipper Price said he's still allowed contact ;)

One of the outtakes from that photo session, Skank's norks from a different angle.

View attachment 1794752
Needs some cream on that crevice rash, pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So.. someone, somewhere saw it on the 31st of never, but no one actually saw it. A whole village saw it, the smurf village maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its such a special video, that it has no power to leave the ` village of the damned `.... only the ` villagers ` and all the MANY birds, Keiron was trying to impress .... are ` privy ` to " puddinggate " ...... Im 54 so a little out of the loop on mating rituals of the present day ... BUT .... apparently women who want a ` SHAG ` ( from the local Co Op ) these days, that live in ` damned villages ` are turned on by ` a mad stepmother ` throwing a treacle pudding wiv custard at her ` step daughter ` .... Ohhhhh my, how times have changed :unsure:🧐🤨 .... IF this video does exist ... I will gladly eat a big Christmas pudding with BRANDY SAUCE as punishment 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I recall my contact at the NTA's telling me (I posted it here at the time) that it was saying something was going to happen to make the public love it again...could this have been the plan all along?

Also, I have one question. IF it was Michelle doing the flan flinging, how come she hasn't been called in for questioning? From the contact I've had with both her and Kirsty, their version of events differ completely to what Skankenprice is alluding to...and to be honest, for a couple who are supposedly under such investigations, they look surprisingly happy to me...(she posted this today)
View attachment 1794294
This is an early photo though, @Whl1994 pre- Halloween. It's only baby Apollo here, and I don't recall any of the other children were with them at the time? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Sorry trying so hard to catch up, if I've got this right, around the time off Michelle's Birthday when the kids sent her their lovely hand written Cards. Skanky started to loose the plot and has decided to do whatever she can to split a family apart, all because someone else had to step up and be a mother to 2 of her kids, at the same time as another woman is being a mother to 2 of her kids. Skanky you are one sick vile excuse for a human......yiy never did say why you had restricted supervised access to your kids..... go on, post that on your SM you low life bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is an early photo though, @Whl1994 pre- Halloween. It's only baby Apollo here, and I don't recall any of the other children were with them at the time? :unsure:
Yes, I realised that but my point was she posted it today. Why would she be posting anything involving Kieran if he was so bad?

Reactions: 16
From what I can see, they've not repeated what she's written (Unless someone else can?) Just that she's been ranting. Could that be because they know there will be legal implications?
I think they think she’s nuts. She wants them to print it as she’s said it and I think they enjoy winding her up with just referring to it as an “online rant”. Their winding up of her is certainly working. They’re not taking a negative angle towards Kieran. She will totally lose it soon.

Reactions: 22
Carl, look and learn.

If you ever dare leave Kate, if you ever dare get a pretty young girlfriend and start building a future with her, if you ever dare have a baby with your prettier younger girlfriend you, that's right YOU, will be the next Keiran. You're nearly there already, emasculated and skivvying for her but just wait til all this venom is unleashed on YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.