Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Price’s children are being raised by women she loathes. Harvey is being raised by caring staff. Five children, all being raised away from you. And the Tabloids call you the best mum in the U.K. What’s wrong with this picture?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He hasnt posted it ... I found it and think he should 😂 😂

Hey Kipper - how about you shut your trap about an ongoing investigation - if there is one
you had me fooled,i thought he had posted it,got to the stage now,i dont know my arse from my elbow with everything going on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not quite, the video is apparently of Michelle throwing a pudding at Bunny
I think we need to get this video and send it to you've been framed. We could then send the £250 to Kieran towards his legal fees

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The last post from her stories threatening to release the video (can’t view it now as reported) if incorrect stories are published has made a huge difference to the news outlets - NOT. They haven’t taken down their stories about her potentially being arrested. She thinks she’s such a billy big bollocks. Just duck right off you kipper smelling twit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Too many posts to read for now, so did Carl do the break up thing because he isn’t allowed near the kids so needed to look like they weren’t together? Social service can also advise certain people leave a relationship to have their kids back can’t they? Did they agree to do it publicly so everyone thought they’d ended it for social service to see?

Reactions: 15
Carl, look and learn.

If you ever dare leave Kate, if you ever dare get a pretty young girlfriend and start building a future with her, if you ever dare have a baby with your prettier younger girlfriend you, that's right YOU, will be the next Keiran. You're nearly there already, emasculated and skivvying for her but just wait til all this venom is unleashed on YOU.
"If They Will Do It With You, They Will Do It To You" Dr. Phil.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahhhh..."The Duped Women of Kieran" I think I should market this to Netflix as a drama series...
LOOOOL I’ve got visions of an angry mob of Lycra-clad women running riot now 🤭 Just how many of them did that dastardly PT reel in ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez.............Kippa's gonna go offffff on one now he's said they both have 50/50 custody. I think the other posters earlier are correct - she is doing her damndest to get the kids to slag off Michelle and find anything she can pick up on that will ensure she has 'dirt' on them - for no other reason than her own revenge for daring move on and have a decent life. I think its the lowest of low and just proves that she doesn't give a flying duck about her kids - only herself. She needs teaching a lesson - she is not above the law. Peter clearly found a way to keep the eldest two with him full time and I am hoping the same will happen with KH. I suspect there is no smoke without fire - but I do really hope that it is just KP being her usual spiteful nasty self and that the allegations are exactly that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I like to think it's a real video, ideally betamax.
That's why it hasn't been released outside of the village.

It's being played by one biddy in the village, then passed to the next. There's only one video recorder so that's having to be passed on with the tape, trundled across on a little cart.

Hell broke out when Brenda forgot to rewind it after her go.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.