Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last post from her stories threatening to release the video (can’t view it now as reported) if incorrect stories are published has made a huge difference to the news outlets - NOT. They haven’t taken down their stories about her potentially being arrested. She thinks she’s such a billy big bollocks. Just duck right off you kipper smelling twit
If the papers have removed that story that says Kipper being interviewed by police IS going to happen ... they will repost with added info as soon as she does

Reactions: 16
I wonder how long its going to take sink boy to realise he is next in line for this treatment? only then he will find out what its really like on the "front line"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe she didn't write it on purpose. If the police can prove she did (& what's written turns out to be untrue) then surely that's slander? However if they do come after her and she has proof others have access to her log in, she can absolutely claim she didn't write it & if more than one person has access the police wouldn't be able to prove the source.
Dunno about that ... Saying that didn't work for Vardy. .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As she believes she has sole custody of the children, why doesn't she mention, in her 8 page IG 'comment' why she has supposedly been keeping Jett off school for the past 3 weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What do you mean she didn’t write it on purpose? Are we to believe that whilst she was watching tv her fingers decided, of their own accord and without skank noticing or being aware, just tapped out a few lines submit it onto her IG stories, type up another page submit that to her IG stories and her hand did that a further 3 times whilst Skank was completely oblivious? Perhaps she fell asleep with her phone in her hands and managed to sleep type and sleep submit 5 individual pages for her IG stories? 😲 she must have incredible muscle memory 🤦🏻‍♀️.

on a serious note, what did you mean by “didn’t mean to write that on purpose”?
Oh look a new member defending Kipper .... Flying monkey alert ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, it was in reply to someone saying she obviously didn't write it due to how well it was written. So I meant she probably got someone else to write it so there's no proof the accusations were coming from her, even though it's quite obviously the story she wishes to spread. I just worded it badly..
No worries, I wasn’t trying to be mean, my brain is just having fun with the idea of Skanky’s hand being a better speller and having a bigger vocabulary than the body it’s attached too. Such a clever hand 🤣🤣🤣. (In my defence I’m a huge Douglas Adams fan).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no way she's put those insta posts together. They're far too accurate and contain punctuation and correct spelling. As we all know, she can't spel fur tawrfee....
Most people are convinced it’s SFP, I wonder if AFP has her hand in this as well,
I wonder how long its going to take sink boy to realise he is next in line for this treatment? only then he will find out what its really like on the "front line"
This is what I find intriguing.He has been collecting recorded evidence on her( oh, if only I too ,could experience a love so pure.), so he has SOME idea of what is to come.A bit like being a minor player in Game of Thrones.
His next post/statement should prove interesting.Will it be cryptic Cole with his rent-a-guru quotes, or will it be full on support for his handler?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh look a new member defending Kipper .... Flying monkey alert ...
I’m not a flying monkey! I was being silly with the idea she didn’t write it on purpose. It seemed a absurdist comedy moment to me. There is no love for Skanky or any of her grifting flying monkeys here.

Reactions: 22
Most people are convinced it’s SFP, I wonder if AFP has her hand in this as well,

This is what I find intriguing.He has been collecting recorded evidence on her( oh, if only I too ,could experience a love so pure.), so he has SOME idea of what is to come.A bit like being a minor player in Game of Thrones.
His next post/statement should prove interesting.Will it be cryptic Cole with his rent-a-guru quotes, or will it be full on support for his handler?
Carol might think he is important right now, she is love bombing him like she did in the beginning BUT in reality he is only a walk on part in Life of Kipper the Movie ... He will regret ever meeting her when she really turns on him ... He is dim, entitled, nasty and has narcissistic traits BUT he thinks he is clever ... He has no idea what she will do to him when she turns on him ... And she will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Cant wait for SB to be even more used and abused by KFP hes made himself look aright bleeping twit.....AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not a flying monkey! I was being silly with the idea she didn’t write it on purpose. It seemed a absurdist comedy moment to me. There is no love for Skanky or any of her grifting flying monkeys here.
I think it was aimed at the person you replied to💕

Reactions: 18
The “phantom video”. It can only have been filmed by either Jett or Bunny on a phone. I am positive KH or MP would not have filmed it. It does not make sense why would KH show around his circle of lady friends. It can only be circulated it at all by Skanky. She has access the the Childrens phone and has encouraged them to film when they are with their dad. She is not showing the video as people will ask why the children were filming.
I agree. I also think there may be a video of some sort but only Kipper has it and it's nowhere near as bad as she's making out. The minute she shows it, everyone will be all "is that it?"
We know how videos actually are and how she sees them. Remember the video she released herself "to prove she didn't break into Boyson's house" which backfired on her?!
And first it was CCTV in the kids bedroom, now it's a mobile phone. And all the locals have seen it. I don't think anyone has and the flying monkeys are pretending so they can also gasp in horror about it.
What's also annoying me is why KH said its 50/50, he should have said how he had full custody for years and only recently did kippers visitation increase!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.