Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she didn't write it on purpose. If the police can prove she did (& what's written turns out to be untrue) then surely that's slander? However if they do come after her and she has proof others have access to her log in, she can absolutely claim she didn't write it & if more than one person has access the police wouldn't be able to prove the source.
What do you mean she didn’t write it on purpose? Are we to believe that whilst she was watching tv her fingers decided, of their own accord and without skank noticing or being aware, just tapped out a few lines submit it onto her IG stories, type up another page submit that to her IG stories and her hand did that a further 3 times whilst Skank was completely oblivious? Perhaps she fell asleep with her phone in her hands and managed to sleep type and sleep submit 5 individual pages for her IG stories? 😲 she must have incredible muscle memory 🤦🏻‍♀️.

on a serious note, what did you mean by “didn’t mean to write that on purpose”?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Katie Price new products, dropping soon:

GENTLE MUM BATH BOMBS.
‘The perfect gift for the ex partners new woman. Guaranteed thrush every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Complete with the one member of staff who knows how to work it.
And trailed by all the local kids, because it always meant a great lesson.
Oh memories! Not sure if you recall also, the primitive round robot thing that we were supposed to feel very privileged to have demonstrated in our class. I'm sure they did the rounds in schools all over the uk 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually... if she did share the alleged video with alleged evidence and say for instance it had M on it. She would 150% (dunno why I chose this number) be breaking the restraining order wouldn't she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IS THERE NO STOPPING THIS BLOODY WOMAN.
Giving details of a police enquiry. and posting a direct threat.
Now I know why Cole's still with the Skanky bleep!!
His Balls have never dropped and you don't need a 10x zoom on an OF photo to know.
You really need to grow set Cole!!!! Excuse for a man, nothing but KP bloody puppet!🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
IS THERE NO STOPPING THIS BLOODY WOMAN.
Giving details of a police enquiry. and posting a direct threat.
Now I know why Cole's still with the Skanky bleep!!
His Balls have never dropped and you don't need a 10x zoom on an OF photo to know.
You really need to grow set Cole!!!! Excuse for a man, nothing but KP bloody puppet!🤬
As I said in the recap - I reckon the recent trip to Thailand was to remove his balls. Its clear now! haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The “phantom video”. It can only have been filmed by either Jett or Bunny on a phone. I am positive KH or MP would not have filmed it. It does not make sense why would KH show around his circle of lady friends. It can only be circulated it at all by Skanky. She has access the the Childrens phone and has encouraged them to film when they are with their dad. She is not showing the video as people will ask why the children were filming.

Reactions: 21
I like to think it's a real video, ideally betamax.
That's why it hasn't been released outside of the village.

It's being played by one biddy in the village, then passed to the next. There's only one video recorder so that's having to be passed on with the tape, trundled across on a little cart.

Hell broke out when Brenda forgot to rewind it after her go.
Crowbag, you're on fire. I almost let out a little bit of wee reading this I was laughing so much! Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What do you mean she didn’t write it on purpose? Are we to believe that whilst she was watching tv her fingers decided, of their own accord and without skank noticing or being aware, just tapped out a few lines submit it onto her IG stories, type up another page submit that to her IG stories and her hand did that a further 3 times whilst Skank was completely oblivious? Perhaps she fell asleep with her phone in her hands and managed to sleep type and sleep submit 5 individual pages for her IG stories? 😲 she must have incredible muscle memory 🤦🏻‍♀️.

on a serious note, what did you mean by “didn’t mean to write that on purpose”?
Sorry, it was in reply to someone saying she obviously didn't write it due to how well it was written. So I meant she probably got someone else to write it so there's no proof the accusations were coming from her, even though it's quite obviously the story she wishes to spread. I just worded it badly..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Technically if a child did film an altercation at home. And that child gave the phone to someone who was, not only not allowed in the family home, had a court restraining order on them with instructions to not contact either directly or indirectly someone in the house. And the court finds, by way of social worker intervention in interviews that the child was pressured and or coerced to report what went on in the house by an outside party,technically the order is breached and an immediate custodial sentence should be started. Also the school needs to see if the children had permission to miss classes to watch mummy film her only fans sex work. Could even be Austrian law against that.n

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No one has seem the video, even though apparently hundreds of people have seen it, it's all over the village of the damned, but it hasn't been leaked anywhere........ suspicious huh?
Just remember keep thinking of the wall don’t let her get into your heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no way she's wrote this herself
There is no way she's put those insta posts together. They're far too accurate and contain punctuation and correct spelling. As we all know, she can't spel fur tawrfee....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2022, the year that just keeps giving 🤣 Pricey’s lucky year. Well there are enough days left for it to pop out a baby Woods or two and get married. Needs to take off its limping boots though and get its speed skates on. Please, please, please let the grifter get lifted by the Plod on its return from wherever it’s polluting at the moment.
So was the outburst for me. No one around me knows anything is going on. Or is she thinking if she makes a huge issue it will ge picked up and makes the red tops ? Edited to add @ Tomkat1 I see they have. I’m disappointed. I thought they would leave well alone

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And while I’m on skanky one how come you quick to post about your ex and how things have been misinterpreted but allow yourself to post what happened /hasn’t happened but you never once posted that cole never hit you, you allowed that one to spiral didn’t you, oh all your little fans golf clapping you saying she couldn’t while it was a open case but here she is posting about something purely to stir the pot you really are a spiteful bitter old woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.