Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I also think there may be a video of some sort but only Kipper has it and it's nowhere near as bad as she's making out. The minute she shows it, everyone will be all "is that it?"
We know how videos actually are and how she sees them. Remember the video she released herself "to prove she didn't break into Boyson's house" which backfired on her?!
And first it was CCTV in the kids bedroom, now it's a mobile phone. And all the locals have seen it. I don't think anyone has and the flying monkeys are pretending so they can also gasp in horror about it.
What's also annoying me is why KH said its 50/50, he should have said how he had full custody for years and only recently did kippers visitation increase!
Let's not forget he video she did too of the guy supposedly stalking her in the garden center! She does like that word, stalking, doesn't she? She seems to think if anyone glances in her direction they are stalking her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes but that's when she still had her claws in him and he later said it wasn't true. She wanted to humiliate him as a condition of staying together, he probably went along with it because she was giving him all kinds of crap about J & B having a dad and a proper family. Normal people don't coerce you to go onto live TV and confess to being a sex addict as part of staying together.
Same as she did with Alex R

Reactions: 21
I’m not a flying monkey! I was being silly with the idea she didn’t write it on purpose. It seemed a absurdist comedy moment to me. There is no love for Skanky or any of her grifting flying monkeys here.
I think they meant me. What was written may have been badly worded but was definitely not in defence! (I've also been here for some time but don't reply often so have only just made it to 'Member', now if there was a Lurker tier I'd definitely be top of that 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree. I also think there may be a video of some sort but only Kipper has it and it's nowhere near as bad as she's making out. The minute she shows it, everyone will be all "is that it?"
We know how videos actually are and how she sees them. Remember the video she released herself "to prove she didn't break into Boyson's house" which backfired on her?!
And first it was CCTV in the kids bedroom, now it's a mobile phone. And all the locals have seen it. I don't think anyone has and the flying monkeys are pretending so they can also gasp in horror about it.
What's also annoying me is why KH said its 50/50, he should have said how he had full custody for years and only recently did kippers visitation increase!
I think he has been advised to keep his responses factual - they share custody 50/50. This will show that everything that comes out of Skanky’s mouth is lies.

Reactions: 31
I think it was aimed at the person you replied to💕
Thank you, I did wonder especially as as I’ve never been a fan of the old skank, and because being accused of being her fan is deeply offensive in my book 😱😂😂

I have been trying to come up with a single redeeming quality that Skank has, it’s not like serial killers where the neighbours say things like “he was always quiet and polite” or “he loved his mother”. It’s clear she doesn’t have a single redeeming quality not even her neighbours say that about her 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brown Star Sherrifs Badge Productions present "The Duped Women of Kieran" starring...

Brad Pitt as Kieran Hayler
Victoria Beckham as Michelle Penticost
Dog The Bounty Hunter as Katie Price
Guy The Gorilla as Cole Woods
The Lionesses, Girls Aloud and The Spice Girls as The Duped Women
Warrick Davis as Jett Hayler
Shirley Temple as Bunny Hayler
Stevie Wonder as Harvey Price
Shakin' Stevens as Peter Andre

Exclusively on Netflix...Coming Soon
that’s bit mean on dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's not forget he video she did too of the guy supposedly stalking her in the garden center! She does like that word, stalking, doesn't she? She seems to think if anyone glances in her direction they are stalking her.
BackGrid stalk the beast, but the pig is taking a kickback on every photo published.
I bet the fucker is having the best holiday ever 🤣 hope coal can keep a lid on it…

Reactions: 12
Carol might think he is important right now, she is love bombing him like she did in the beginning BUT in reality he is only a walk on part in Life of Kipper the Movie ... He will regret ever meeting her when she really turns on him ... He is dim, entitled, nasty and has narcissistic traits BUT he thinks he is clever ... He has no idea what she will do to him when she turns on him ... And she will
Serves the twit right hes just proved to KFP she can walk all over him.like shes done to all the previous victims (men) in her life she really is a vile creature and gets away with everything im hoping everything with implode at once for her and shes left with nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he has been advised to keep his responses factual - they share custody 50/50. This will show that everything that comes out of Skanky’s mouth is lies.
Maybe KP has a short memory , or shes just the c.nt we know she is, but KH didn't take to SM and plaster everywhere how he now had sole custody after slapgate, or again after the drunk driving , or the RO breach, etc etc . No he kept his mouth shut for the sake of his kids . Shame on you Katie, or whoever is reading this that might have had a hand in the IG posts

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Trying to keep up. And failing! Years ago, there was a big melee on Twitter with Neville, Claire P’s ex, having a full-on meltdown about Pete ya bleep. I got drawn into that. Loads of flying monkey accounts. The wording and tone is identical in today’s posts. And on the KH thread. Is it possible she’s just engineered a story on here just to give her an excuse for not returning the children after contact? That family does have form for that sort of thing. And the arrogant ignorance is really telling. Social workers can’t remove children. Courts have to order it. An emergency protection order. Social workers will be there during removals. With the police. All this and the paranoia about people going through her bins? It’s really uncomfortable. Together with the Cole Woods voice note thing. I’m actually quite frightened for those children. I’m not a social worker. But someone in my family was very senior for many years. Kipper seems really unhinged.

Edited to add that the principal flying monkey on Twitter back in the day was ‘theprioryawaits’. Kind of funny in retrospect.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she’s taken a KP eekkwestreean horse cover on holiday with her. FFS she really will do anything for money. I really hope one day her karma bus will arrive and carts her off . However that said, it’s all about the optics . Every chance things aren’t quite a rosy as she’s trying to make out. Efited - it’s an old picture. I hope SB is having the worst holiday ever with her screeching and slamming things down as things are going tits up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s wishful thinking, she wishes anyone was that obsessed with her 😂.

Reactions: 17
I don't think Edna is the wun wot rote the IG post because :
a) Her spelling is as bad but not quite as bad as Skankys'
b} She is too busy looking after AFP at the moment.
c) There are no ums in the post.

Do we all think that 2023 is going to be another good year for KP?
This one has been a cracker, hasn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.