Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I did wonder especially as as I’ve never been a fan of the old skank, and because being accused of being her fan is deeply offensive in my book 😱😂😂

I have been trying to come up with a single redeeming quality that Skank has, it’s not like serial killers where the neighbours say things like “he was always quiet and polite” or “he loved his mother”. It’s clear she doesn’t have a single redeeming quality not even her neighbours say that about her 😉.
I laughed more than I should have at that, you're so correct! Hey, even Ted Bundy saved a small child from drowning at one point, putting his own life at risk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s taken a KP eekkwestreean horse cover on holiday with her. FFS she really will do anything for money. I really hope one day her karma bus will arrive and carts her off . However that said, it’s all about the optics . Every chance things aren’t quite a rosy as she’s trying to make out
At least we can stop the speculation that she's still in the country.... I'm hoping there will be more plastic condom and secxi santa costume photos taken off piste....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think Kippers posts are clear about anything ... changed angle twice at least ... in my opinion Kipper is causing problems for KH & MP ... clutching at straws to make complaints to the police and going public because they arent sticking ... she is fixated on splitting this couple up and destroying Keiran ... its harassment on Kipper behalf from what I can see
I get the feeling that whatever was being looked into due to kippers claims is reaching its conclusion.... Possibly finding nothing?
Wouldn't put it past her to throw out loads of accusations and rubbishing certain people to 'show' she's not lying before the tit hits the fan in her direction.
I don't trust her at all. If she thought she was going to get some justice relating to KH wouldn't she be advised to say nothing in case it jeopardises any investigation (SS or police)? KH has kept relatively quiet probably on advice?
I'm desperately hoping all the stuff from kippers camp is her desperate attempts to blur the truth but like everything else, who knows! What we do know is that she's a dirty bleep 😂

Reactions: 27
If you reported them they won’t show… I have so not sure if they’ve been removed!
They're still there, I can see them. The Scum may not have said what's in them but doubtless that just encourages people to go look for themselves.

Reactions: 15
And there's more
But she's allowed her kids in the company of someone with whom the police have been called to allegedly twice now and her saying she feared for her kids, and also S. S are allowing this along with the fact it's publicly out there she drinks and sniffs. And what about the amount of men she's had on the go, and how she involves every new man with her kids as soon as they meet. And is currently with a man her son is scared of, and looks like he's not interested in them at all even the kids body language says that! God I'm steaming! I hope the school and S. S are monitoring her carefully, like how often they're late or absent from school, do they look unkempt, unhappy, hungry, homework done. Those poor kids can't surely be emotionally stable, along with her poisonous mouth. It's just not fair will they end up in the system? If she is back with beasty boy how long will it last with full time parenting, he'll be doing the school run, then before long he'll be babysitting whilst she's "working" in the end he'll snap, along with having to live in pigshit Palace it's just the perfect storm.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I laughed more than I should have at that, you're so correct! Hey, even Ted Bundy saved a small child from drowning at one point, putting his own life at risk.
Maybe that's why she has the big boobs, she can use them as a float to save drowning children when she's on one of her holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thats an old picture with that coloured hair. More deflection. I bet they are holed up in that trampy mansion.
Very old picture unless she’s plonked a blonde wig on her bonce😡 I’m so confused what’s going on with her & Crawl, the kids & Kieran!🙀🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So many posts but sure I saw a post from KH with picture of a beach so are K and M off on holiday without kids and so under SS guidelines it's expected they lodge with their birth mother however bad that is , just a thought.
It was MP that posted that I think saying can't wait to be back there, but it could jus be somewhere she is going to for work, she's a flight attendant. When they do long haul they get a day off in between flights so have time to go to the beach etc depending on where they are.

Reactions: 23
Let's not forget he video she did too of the guy supposedly stalking her in the garden center! She does like that word, stalking, doesn't she? She seems to think if anyone glances in her direction they are stalking her.
He was probably a 'plant'… it was a garden centre, she was probably loitering herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I recall my contact at the NTA's telling me (I posted it here at the time) that it was saying something was going to happen to make the public love it again...could this have been the plan all along?

Also, I have one question. IF it was Michelle doing the flan flinging, how come she hasn't been called in for questioning? From the contact I've had with both her and Kirsty, their version of events differ completely to what Skankenprice is alluding to...and to be honest, for a couple who are supposedly under such investigations, they look surprisingly happy to me...(she posted this today)
View attachment 1794294
Can you tell us what the other version of events is then please?

Reactions: 10
M

Yes I've popped over & looked don't really comment on there as thereseems to be a lot of h8 towards Michelle
i know,it drives me mad, the hate for skanky is understandable and deserved after her own behaviour and lack of control,morals or sense of duty,but all michelle has done ( as far as we know) is be with kieron.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.