Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 100%. Jimmy Saville, R@pe, and now this.
Honestly I don't know how any of her ex's and their partners haven't had a complete mental breakdown having had this bleeping evil b@stard in their lives.
What fucks me off the most is she seems to be untouchable, and bleets on about MH.
Anyone that has been within a 5 mile radius of this woman surely suffer from PTSD!!!!
You can see that Jamie Polo geezer slinking even further back into the shadows with every new episode from it so Operation Get Cole Back will be even stronger now;

As to this outrage (and it is an outrage) how long is this thing going to be allowed to destroy those children's lives like its done right ffrom the start? I thought the Jimmy Saville thing was bad enough but setting the plods on their father out of sheer malice shows what this dangerous, deranged lunatic is capable of and yet it is still allowed - enabled even - to carry on persecuting every bloke that ever escaped from its grasp despite the effects on Her children! It was and always will be, All About MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. When is somebody ( the PTB) going to put a stop to all this once and for all???

There was absolutely no reason at all for her to even mention her return from Thailand unless it was part of a lame attempt at deflection.

This is her typical MO, to post something dynamite on Instagram, leave it up just long enough for people to see and then remove the evidence.

Think how many times Keiran could have told the whole world that he had sole custody due to her addiction and neglect of those kids, yet he kept quiet.

And this spiteful witch puts it all out on SM, without one tiny bit of consideration of what that will do to her kids.

Selfish, thoughtless, egotistical cow.
She can remove whatever she likes but we still have it, likewise the media

• Heart
Reactions: 16
W0W ~ just read through the DM comments!
I wonder who 'Blank 000' is?? :geek:
There’s one comment that is ranting away listing loads of accusations (why I’m not repeating it here) and it ends with “he will never have the kids now”…..now to me, that is not the wording of someone who is just a fan, convinced it’s either her or someone close to her and there’s tons of them like that, Fail have actually now deleted many of them. It’s really unhinged, lost your mind stuff if it is indeed coming from her or someone close to her.

Reactions: 37
I also don’t believe her. There is no way that all of a sudden she has full custody when she was previously deemed unfit. That simply shows her ignorance; SS would never do that. So that bit must be a lie-the rest probably is too.
I have a narc in my extended family. There’s truly nothing they won’t do.
In one of yesterday's rants it stated that the SS were persecuting the Wrong People (ie HER) adding to the fact she has previously been grovelling after TV production companies to pay her to do an Excloosiv on how tit the SS are and never get anything right in Her grandiose opinion.

Clearly the SS have not bowed to her commands and given the children back if she's still hell-bent on persecuting them along with all the Exes

There’s nothing he can say.
Actually, scrap that, prepare yourselves for “we wos under much pressure from trolls, but our love is too strong”
So he has done some kind of deal with her.
*to strong
Otherwise, spot on 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember though, anyone can be arrested. If someone makes an allegation and arrest is felt to be necessary that’s all it takes. I could allege someone assaulted me, come up with a credible story and that I’m fearful of the person. If someone alleged stalking the police would likely use a power of arrest due to the potential seriousness of the offence.
Darling belovéd SB has been pulled by the rozzers enough times thanks to skanky - you'd think by now she'd know that being interviewed does NOT necessarily mean GUILTY!
On the other hand how many occasions has this thing been pulled in, found guilty and simply walked off smirking? TOO OFTEN!!

Is she completely losing it?

View attachment 1787309
YAWN zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What another one? This is one paranoid lunatic!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think one of the posters might be one of the Craig’s 👋 welcome! would explain how they know so much and was round at KP’s recently.

She showed Bunny with a phone the other day.
Was that a bailiff searching through your bins Katie?
Are you building a narrative that it’s not safe to live at the MM (so it won’t be safe for the kids either) you always do something like this when there’s a risk you could lose the MM, are you just planting the seed ready. (No I don’t have any info re the MM)

Again, she is totally off the rails, she doesn’t care about anyone else’s MH, all she wants is revenge, you’re playing a very dangerous game now Katie. It’s one thing helping with the BH, but this is a whole different level of sick, accusing people like this, ruining lives, just because Princess Katie wants something.
As for SB, either put up, or shut up, you’re both boring with this fake showmance on-off, on-off and your cryptic tit, you sound ridiculous. Hopefully this latest will make SB realise how KP totally destroys lives…SB, you will be next.
Are SB and Aisleyne friends? Weird they've both posted the same cryptic video.... Then KFP re-posts her vitriol about poor KH 😢😩

Definitely a pattern with the MM and it being "unsafe".

Saw it on the other thread. the arrest was for STALKING?! She is accusing him of stalking......her :confused:😂😂😂

'
Kieran, who shares children Jett, nine, and Bunny, eight, with former glamour model Katie, 'assisted the police with their enquires' his spokesperson told The Mirror.

"No further action is expected to be taken," they added.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Sussex Police said in a statement: "A 35-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of stalking and has been released on police bail while enquiries continue."''

She's losing it big time, I'm sure she needs intervention!
The only intervention she needs is a terminal one for all the misery she sticks onto everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's probably one of the many people she owes money to🤭🤭🤭

Seriously though, she can't be THAT afraid if she is outside watching and taking photos...why didn't she just ASK him what he was doing since she was there watching him 🥴🙄

Because liars can't keep track of their lies, and each retelling of the story gets embellished and more dramatic (I have someone in my family who has Katie type personality, and life has been so happier relaxed and no drama since I went 100% no contact over a decade ago)
The old guy probably had a dodgy tummy and had to use the roadside, and was just looking for some paper to wipe his bum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It does seem like it Anna. I said she was dangerous way back when she was breaking the restraining order. Her obsessions are not healthy and the weird posters over the year with the same obsessions seem like her having an episode. Her family should have tried an intervention at some point.
The Skank Clan are only interested in keeping the old Gravy Train in motion to worry about this old bag self-combusting.

All this shite is simply going to see it bundled off back to 'Otel Pwiowy for another consultation to select a different Syndrome to add to the list for the Bankruptcy hearing in February (another bunch of random letters like ADHD, PTSD etc) - all aimed at sidestepping any sort of Justice YET AGAIN.

She is actually a nutter, a dangerous, psychotic lunatic fuelled by coke and booze - doesn't anybody else see what we do on here????

Just an observation skanks caught this old man on CCTV searching her bins but the same CCTV didn't catch a glimpse of the organised crime syndicate post bocks and parcel raiders. Look were her bins are and the post and parcel bock's are in the picture. 😎
Thats not the dustbins! Thats her wardrobe!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she admits she flew home from Thailand early.
She then gets dumped by Cole and he performs his sad compo face on insta.
Cole then accuses the Morrisons dude openly.
They get spotted the next day and pictured by ‘paps’.
She goes out on the razz, pierces eardrums of an entire county.
They’re spotted again more than once but quoted as at Jets football match.
KH does appear to have been distanced from the 2 kids since her return (not filmed at home etc).
Then today. Mad accusations that sound exactly like her prev saville ones.
She says she has sole custody.

My head hurts 🙈 it sounds all complete bullshit. That break up is bollocks. But why…? He was pictured with J&B in last few weeks.
And what kind of mother goes to such extremes to destroy their dad? Why? Im guessing like others it’s the MM. She will use it as need to have a home.
And lastly god help SS as decisions are going to really impact those kids. The chaos they’ve lived through, how will they ever know who to trust. Heartbreaking.
IF and a big IF J&B have been temporarily removed from KH and placed with another family member, I can’t believe they would be placed with KFP her MH issues, drug issues, etc, there is no way. No WAY permanent residency of J&B would have been simply changed to KFP. That stuff takes time.

If the child arrangement order states the kids have set contact time with KFP whoever has the kids would have to ensure they were made available for contact with her at the set times.

I also can not believe that KPF publicising J&B as victims of any kind of abuse would be tolerated. She is demonstrating she can not put her kids’ needs above her own, and also breaching their privacy.

Why, why, why is KFP so full of hate for KH and determined to destroy him?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the Andre’s will want to stay as far away from this unseemly mess as possible!
They have already been down this path with skanky, albeit to a lesser degree ; Probably just as well they're taking the kids away for Christmas under the present circumstances

IF and a big IF J&B have been temporarily removed from KH and placed with another family member, I can’t believe they would be placed with KFP her MH issues, drug issues, etc, there is no way. No WAY permanent residency of J&B would have been simply changed to KFP. That stuff takes time.

If the child arrangement order states the kids have set contact time with KFP whoever has the kids would have to ensure they were made available for contact with her at the set times.

I also can not believe that KPF publicising J&B as victims of any kind of abuse would be tolerated. She is demonstrating she can not put her kids’ needs above her own, and also breaching their privacy.

Why, why, why is KFP so full of hate for KH and determined to destroy him?
She hates him because he was unfaithful to HER (when everyone knows its her job to do the Infidelity), plus he had the temerity to leave HER then the SS gave him Her Kids so therefore he deserves her full venom.

Its that and the fact she knows he cannot afford the high-powered lawyers Pete & Emily had so she says and does as she likes destroying her own children in the process, and all because she cannot bear it that the kids were happy and settled with Their Dad and Michelle. They have No Right to happiness so Mummy Dearest is doing her utmost to destroy it for them.

Stay tuned for the next bollocks installment of deflection gate were skank and sink boy reunite,,
Skank " i had the kids but i couldn't drive, mum was ill Mr PP was busy with work and Sophie the source had problems with Alberts health so i rang Carl the one my rock the hero"
SB " when Katie rang and asked for my help i had to because i'm such a loyal loving family orientated top notch geezer who loves them kids like my own"
Skank " the last few weeks having Carl the one my rock the hero driving and taking care of me and the kids i realised what a fool i'd been"
SB " yer me and dolly talked she apologized and i realised how much i still loved her and how much i missed being a father figure to the kids"
Skank " i asked Carl the one my rock the hero if we could give it another go, he agreed and were bleeping off on holiday without the kids, because our love and spiritual connection can't be destroyed by my ex's and those tattler cunts"
SB "yer what dolly said"
I absolutely believe this scenario

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Wondering if the KH camp allowed this to come out to make it clear he wasn't arrested for anything to do with the kids. She probs rang the police accusing him of stalking for going to Jet's football game. She'll have been angry at how happy Bunny was to see him, as demonstrated by the video he posted. She's honestly deranged.
Why oh why, Michelle? She’d have been better off posting a happy photo of her and Kieran minus V and A. This pic, highlights the absence of J & B and taken at face value implies the 4 people in the pic only are the family.

I wish all of them would stop using any of the kids to self-promote and even worse, point score.

I think courts take a dim view of this kind of thing, because it is wrong. The 4 kids in question should be protected from social media crap. To use them to send messages in this way is grubby and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Going by my experience of narcs they never let go. A normal person if dumped would go through the stages of grief. Finally, they reach acceptance.
A narc stays in the anger stage forever and seeks revenge. They want to cause complete chaos. They don’t care how.

The papers/police source *only* talk about an arrest for stalking. The only person saying he’s been arrested for “inappropriate messages with a minor” is Klattie - ditto the Michelle video allegations. Klattie is hardly a reliable source. In her rant she doesn’t mention the stalking at all…
So if he was arrested for “inappropriate messages with a minor” - unless this is the stalking allegation reframed by KP and KP wasn’t the victim, the minor was, why didn’t the papers say anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Going by my experience of narcs they never let go. A normal person if dumped would go through the stages of grief. Finally, they reach acceptance.
A narc stays in the anger stage forever and seeks revenge. They want to cause complete chaos. They don’t care how.
She will always do this with KH & MP until they do what PA did - even the restraining order hasn’t worked! There must be something in place whereby she has to comply to not mention PA/Emily at all. Anything she has said recently has been deleted straight away. Clare P doesn’t take any tit off her. I really wish CP could help but I’m hoping Kirsty will help KH in this case and stop this. I can’t imagine how they must all be feeling, it must be horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie Price #227 Have u no shame? Lying and using to clear your name.

Reactions: 25
I don’t believe there’s a video. The only people to have seen it are that crazy Francesca and a few cryptic people on the KH thread. Tattlers are always on it and if there really were a video on Twitter, a steady Tattler would’ve retrieved it
Isn't it funny how "suddenly" video footage has become all-the-rage? First off we get SB's little numbers allegedly trashing the skank and then KAPOW! out comes an alleged video of Kieron's family being skanky? One might think the two connected.........................................

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.