Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this video that’s everywhere but no one can give an account of what’s on it or link it. Doesn’t exist.
How can video which supposedly has been widely shared not be able to be traced. I wouldn’t agree with posting or sharing a video of this type under any circumstances as it allegedly has vulnerable children in it. How are J and B or any of the other children of the family supposed to attend school/college etc whilst this is going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How can Skank post this? Shouldn’t she be saying “allegedly“? She has not provided proof (or black and white troof) that these things have happened. The post doesn’t make sense as usual, the illiterate bleeping hobo. She should be held to account for this.
It really doesn't make sense, does it. She jumps from one accusation to the next without taking a breath. The dumb bint is unhinged and will, hopefully, one day soon preferably, royally duck up with her deranged ramblings. If I were KH I'd be going to the police to get her done for harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you see the rant anywhere on Social media, please can you report, she was made to take it down, well SFP did, but appears she can't help herself and she reposted it....😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just in case the brilliant and accurate #227 bleep bleep bleep bleep...bleeping bleep...bleep bleep isn't allowed I've reworded it slightly:

Katie Price #228 Spiteful and vicious, vindictive and mean, malicious and bitter of that Skank’s the queen
Bugger, I got the thread number wrong and the spelling of kwean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If you see the rant anywhere on Social media, please can you report, she was made to take it down, well SFP did, but appears she can't help herself and she reposted it....😘
It’s still on tiktok. What is best to report it under?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Do you think DC she is in shitcreek for posting it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m late to the thread and there’s too many comments to read through lol can someone tell me what this video is of jett and bunny?? I can’t find it anywhere
That's the thing - nobody can! Except her flying monkeys.. apparently there is a video doing the rounds, of Michelle throwing a pudding in the direction at Bunny and saying something along the lines of - there's your fuckin pudding - one of our trusted tattlers has said there is apparently a video but it's not as bad as is being claimed.

Skank is milking it and blowing it all out of proportion to 1- cause as much distress and upset to K&M as is possible. 2- to get more access/custody of the kids to keep hold of the hovel it lives in and 3 - planting her little minions in amongst us to try and cause doubt, but she's going to need to try harder than that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s still on tiktok. What is best to report it under?
I think bullying/harassment (you can then pick KH's name when they ask who)

remember when you report on IG, it will then disappear off your feed, so she hasn't necessarily removed the post. Maybe SFP will take it down again.

Do you think DC she is in shitcreek for posting it?
Hope so Dolly 😘

Reactions: 23
Sooooo, I was up reading until 2am catching up on yesterday's posts. And now another 4 pages this morning 🙈 I'll have another eleventy threety twelve to read later 😵💫

I've said it a million times & been saying it for months & months....the deranged witch is dangerous. I absolutely truly 100% believe she is capable of killing someone now & would give zero fucks. She bleeping needs locking up.
What has she actually got left? Nothing! What has she actually got to lose? Nothing!
She's completely destroyed herself & she knows it. So she's now absolutely hell bent on destroying everyone around her. In her sick & twisted mind, they're all responsible for her having sunk so low. Because nothing is ever her fault is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just spotted something… on the bottom of skank’s photo of the ‘bin raider’ it looks like the speedo inside a car, like the photo’s been taken from the inside of a car 🤔. You wouldn’t be driving now would you skank?
Oh wow.bleep,bleep,bleep She is.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s still on her insta story 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just spotted something… on the bottom of skank’s photo of the ‘bin raider’ it looks like the speedo inside a car, like the photo’s been taken from the inside of a car 🤔. You wouldn’t be driving now would you skank?
Good spot, I will send to someone x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Save it Kitten re screenshot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good spot! That’s from the driving seat!

I think bullying/harassment (you can then pick KH's name when they ask who)

remember when you report on IG, it will then disappear off your feed, so she hasn't necessarily removed the post. Maybe SFP will take it down again.

Hope so Dolly 😘
Done and reported the whole account also

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good spot, of course she is driving but she will say Coal took the picture or an imaginary friend took it. Or she felt frettunnd and had to drive

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reported on TT, she'll be loving the response on there, 99% "you're a wonderful mother & you don't deserve any of this"...🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
she is saying on her instagram that he was arrested and investigations are still going on,but the papers reporting he was questioned and no further action is ongoing big difference,if the papers are correct he should report her for libel(libel is a defamatory statement that is written)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.