Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the minor be the girl from the local shop she accused him off having the affair with? If the repossession was in November, what if she's brought that back up to police, got Carl to say they've split so she can get more access to the kids & that's her reasoning for needing to keep staying in the house & delay the repo 🤔
It’s the same case.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If he wants to crowd fund for a non-molestation order or restraining order I will happily contribute. Kieran, Bunny and Jett deserve peace of mind from that evil bleep. I think if he asks the police for a list of all complaints Skank made against him a judge might see a little pattern emerge and hopefully grant said order/injunction.

I don’t know what to think about all this, but I’m pretty sure child protection matters aren’t meant to be discussed even by the people at the centre. I actually think she may get in tit with SS for that. An acquaintance had a false accusation made against her by a bitter ex. She lost custody while SS were investigating and involved. During this time none of the people involved were allowed to talk about it, and in fact a social media post that, while not directly talking about the situation, alluded to things “happening”. The person got in serious trouble with SS, I think they weren’t even allowed into meetings for a while, it wasn’t the mum or dad either. My acquaintance did get shared custody with her ex and was cleared.

You are not supposed to discuss these sort of things outside of the concerned parties, can any of our Tattlers involved with SS clarify on this? Or am I just a confused, menopausal woman? I’m prepared for either answer to be true 🤪

Reactions: 31
1. I’m back
2. I’m peri menopausal
3. I’ve been under a rock so you’re going to have to get me up to speed. WTAF have Skankencunt and Sinkfucker been up to this time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really really despise her, she is one vindictive spiteful jealous woman. She will one day get what she deserves, I believe in karma and its coming for her. Nobody is interested in her anymore she has become a joke and an embarrassment. She thinks she is gods gift and she isn't, trying desperately to hang onto her youth. God knows what Carl's up to but he's an even bigger joke, he will never have the Z list career he craves, maybe we will see him on Celebs Go Dating then he will sink without a trace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have custody of my 2 young grandchildren due to my daughters addiction to prescription and over the counter medications then later class A She was no angel but it started when she got hooked on Naproxen sold as Feminax she took for heavy period pains that could have been cured simply by a coil or hysterectomy . She is now seriously unwell with liver and renal failure 😞 But in the eyes of SS she’s a druggie and a bad mother. I work full time, luckily from home a few days a week with 5am starts and midnight finishes to fit it all in. I get a 9;hour a week break when my daughter has them in hospital from 9 till 12 on Saturday and dip tit dad 12 till 6pm on Sunday for a Maccy D or pub roast which I pay for. My daughter will be moving to palliative care soon. SS have advised me that the father has asked to move into my daughters flat but for the current care plan to remain so there is no disruption to their routine… yep superdad of 6 hours a week gets a paid for flat and I get nothing… Reading this thread tonight has made me so angry 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Well I thought we might get more of skanky posting bollocks or another sink boy cryptic deflection quote of Shakespeare's now he's been outed as still been skanks witch boy chauffeur, seems the deflection has worked for another day. 😎

Reactions: 17
I mentioned sinks and was inundated with ads about sinks - Boyson inspired ads about iffy looking Brown shoes 😂 😂 😂
I'm getting loadsa ads for fun gal yeast infections on toe-nails, @Dane Bowers.

I really bloody hope they’ve got everything they can possibly have to show the fawning admirers she currently has that they truly have been misled!
I can't see this post as it says it's been deleted.
So 28th December eh?
I'd like to think it has now been delayed due to more recent footage/imput.... ;)

Yes Nikki, I'm glad he is finally happy, skanky did a proper number on him, I'm not sure if he gets to see little Dolly or not, I used to like Chantel.
I used to like Chantelle Houghton too. Not so much now because she doesn't send me a Christmas card, ever!
(and indirectly, she has my good self to thank for her fame.) Let's leave it at that...

How many chances is he going to get a la skanky? 🤔
I'm not surprised - his nephew still owes me two weeks rent and he nicked my duvet.
(not a joke this, BTW) :rolleyes:
Dontcha all just hate grifters - a'la Skanky mentality.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A bit off topic but I've just seen some tit in a pink suit arrive at court in a white Rolls Royce, apparently he's riding rubber dildos on onlyfans for a few quid a month , Good god Christ ! I don't care if you're earning £5000 a month , I hardly think you're on the path to enlightenment doing that to yourself online . What does your dad think about it ? Silly daft bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think one of the posters might be one of the Craig’s 👋 welcome! would explain how they know so much and was round at KP’s recently.

She showed Bunny with a phone the other day.
Was that a bailiff searching through your bins Katie?
Are you building a narrative that it’s not safe to live at the MM (so it won’t be safe for the kids either) you always do something like this when there’s a risk you could lose the MM, are you just planting the seed ready. (No I don’t have any info re the MM)

Again, she is totally off the rails, she doesn’t care about anyone else’s MH, all she wants is revenge, you’re playing a very dangerous game now Katie. It’s one thing helping with the BH, but this is a whole different level of sick, accusing people like this, ruining lives, just because Princess Katie wants something.
As for SB, either put up, or shut up, you’re both boring with this fake showmance on-off, on-off and your cryptic tit, you sound ridiculous. Hopefully this latest will make SB realise how KP totally destroys lives…SB, you will be next.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
peter andre we need you,step up and take these poor kiddies in with you until is all sorted out,that would really send her over the edge and us tattlers would know their safe
It would be amazing if Pete did step up and look after the kids but, unfortunately I understand he plans to take the entire family away for (at least) the Christmas period.

Reactions: 15
There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a ponce.

She has taken a very serious course of action in posting what he has been arrested for and that could lead to hate attacks on him. And using the word “abuse” which could be interpreted to mean a wide spectrum of things.

Why does she NEVER consider the impact on her children?
And also why is it ok for her to disrespect others’ mental health whereas she is being dismissed from courts because of her mental elf? She knows v well her post about KH will create a hate rhetoric!

Hope KH gets the bleep arrested for harrassment. She can delete it all she likes its out there now. She's just fucked up her kids futures by labeling their dad an abuser on social media all so she could get one over on him. She's evil and needs locking up before she kills someone one way or another.
So much for H’s law about harassing people on line and stating they are “arrested” by the police.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not posted for quite a while generally as was suffering from PTSD (Price Traumatic Shock Disorder). I am so bleeping angry that this shitshow just carries on regardless with no external agencies seeming to be able to get a grip and bring her to book.

If she hasn't been arrested or killed herself in the period between now and New Year - I have an idea!
We should turn up en masse outside the MM and picket her!!!

We've got close to a General Strike taking place over the next month for lots of people who are struggling with day to day life in the UK. I'm not wishing to cheapen the tit state of this country, but KP is also contributing to our malaise...

Whose up for a coordinated meet up outside her gaff sometime over the Xmas break?

I started writing this in jest, but as I type it................:sneaky::m
Me me me me me!
Oh, hang on, perhaps not, as trains and ambulances are on strike.
Shame really, cos I wanted to either spray-paint or steal her noo post bock.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s also posted that statement on TikTok where it’s had over 500K views. I think she’s committed a crime by saying what she has across Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. Surely it’s harassment and spreading hate online?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.