Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little off piste but can you imagine the shame Gareth Gates parents must feel knowing this skanky mare took their sons virginity...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So KP accused KH of stalking so police arrest him but find no evidence
So police are now investigating KP (I hope)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is someone on the Fail comments arguing with people that she has sole custody now and listing accusations, they are all over the comments section. It’s not Bunny Cuddles stuff, and it really sounds like her, could well be, has she gone insane in that MM, it’s unhinged, whoever it is,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is all the stuff she posted in that rant in pink (the things that haven’t been confirmed), when they turn out to be guff it will just be forgotten about. She can pretty much say what she wants and allude to things. She gets away with everything. My narc acquaintance even managed to con SS.

Reactions: 18
IF Michelle is being investigated by social services and KP has now publicised that, would that affect her job with British Airways for a short time while she is under investigation?
Not immediately…..you have to go through enhanced security checks for airside pass etc every 2 years.

Reactions: 5
Oh before somebody brings it up i drive a red Audi A4 Quattro..... got better things to do than rummage through skanks bins. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The last sentence you wrote is the point I’m trying to make and what I have previously commented myself. . I don’t blame MP or KH at all in any of this. I’m merely trying to point out a dignified silence as hard as it is would benefit the children more. I’m not sure I would be able to show the same restraint myself but then I am not in the public eye,

thank you to the posters that haven’t jumped on me for my view. This thread can be quite hostile at times.
i dont think people mean to be hostile,i know i dont mean to be but,it can over a different way to as its meant. i think tattlers have seen the same type of scenario over and over again, from skanky and people are just inscenced by her attutude and actions. she would cut her nose off to spite her face, and she would see her kids in care, rather than see kieron and michelle have them. new tattlers are always advised to read the pink wiki ( above the page) as you would be shocked and it stops the rest of us tattlers living in ground hog day, over and over explaining things. its not unknown for skanky or family members to pretend to be someone else and inject themselves into conversations, so its understandable some of us are on our guard

Reactions: 20
I just feel sorry for the kids
She doesn’t care who she hurts including them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
[
Coles just posted a video on IG…still can’t figure out how to share these things ….sorry 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Just seen it.Cryptic Cole strikes again.
Could be he is about to tell all, could be he’s enrolled on a course.Either way it says nothing but “ stay tuned”.
Given that he has been seen in the company of Kp on numerous occasions lately I am not optimistic.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
IF Michelle is being investigated by social services and KP has now publicised that, would that affect her job with British Airways for a short time while she is under investigation?
johnnyjr could answer that, they said they used to work there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing is there is no way she wants even 50:50 custody of the little ones. She can’t drive for a start plus it would get in the way of all her shenanigans. They are such an inconvenience to her. All she wants to do is get her kicks ie attention, men, drink and drugs.
This is all just narc rage. They have to win and hurt others. They have to be permanently admired and feted. Nothing is ever enough.

Reactions: 29
Very much so. Been sent some CCTV footage from the Village, a couple of characters look familiar, they’ve outed themselves by smiling, could be two of the people behind the mysterious recent events occurring there…

View attachment 1787775
explains a lot,skanky and sophie trying to inflitrate boris johnsons family life by pretending to be one of his kids (he wont notice he got so many) in video village, otherwise known as village of the dammed . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
T
Oh before somebody brings it up i drive a red Audi A4 Quattro..... got better things to do than rummage through skanks bins. 😎
Maybe it was Cole, going through the bins, looking for his Halizabef Jook Hengaygemunt ring?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i dont think people mean to be hostile,i know i dont mean to be but,it can over a different way to as its meant. i think tattlers have seen the same type of scenario over and over again, from skanky and people are just inscenced by her attutude and actions. she would cut her nose off to spite her face, and she would see her kids in care, rather than see kieron and michelle have them. new tattlers are always advised to read the pink wiki ( above the page) as you would be shocked and it stops the rest of us tattlers living in ground hog day, over and over explaining things. its not unknown for skanky or family members to pretend to be someone else and inject themselves into conversations, so its understandable some of us are on our guard
FYI I’m not a new tattler or new to this thread. I just dip in and out / lurk. I have read the wiki thank you .The reason I don’t stay on the thread for too long is because of bickering. I can still hate on KP and have an opinion on other adults involved.

just seen Aisleyne has reposted SB story to her own.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread sugesstion #227 KP still trying to cause trouble, Cole spill the troof on the double!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FYI I’m not a new tattler or new to this thread. I just dip in and out / lurk. I have read the wiki thank you .The reason I don’t stay on the thread for too long is because of bickering. I can still hate on KP and have an opinion on other adults involved.

just seen Aisleyne has reposted SB story to her own.
well with that attitude,im not suprized you find bickering here :ROFLMAO: :poop:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There is someone on the Fail comments arguing with people that she has sole custody now and listing accusations, they are all over the comments section. It’s not Bunny Cuddles stuff, and it really sounds like her, could well be, has she gone insane in that MM, it’s unhinged, whoever it is,
that person makes no sense, just goes round in circles like some posters here, promises 'more to come' and 'when you find out what he really did' 'Kieran is on bail and KP has had custody for a while....since Kieran was arrested'.....well that would be since tonight then? and it's forgotten the supposed pudding incident and is now implying an arrest for stalking would give Kipper full custody immediately 😂 It truly is unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right, I have no video,I know of no video I have not seen a video. No one has thrown a pie at me or have I eaten a pie in the last month. I offer no evidence to what has, is, going to happen with KH and MP. I do feel sorry for them due to the constant and ever demanding pressure on them from KFP and her supporters. In my humble opinion KFP does not want to have full custody of the children it is just a means to hurt and humiliate KH and MP to ensure they do not have a life Or a good relationship.My ex wife did this to me and lasted over 30 years after our divorce so I understand what KH is going through. KFP has no emotional attachment to her kids, they are,primarily money makers apppearing in staged photoshoots for coin, however the youngest cannot make her money now as her career is over and is not feted by TV or press any longer so now they become weapons in her assault on KH,I really feel for the youngest two and hope that they do not suffer with emotional or mental health problems in the near future. Apologies if confusing, but I hate the viscous,vacuous,vindictive venomous vixen that is the Price. I sincerely hope she gets her comeuppance but unfortunately after being on here for a while I doubt it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t believe there’s a video. The only people to have seen it are that crazy Francesca and a few cryptic people on the KH thread. Tattlers are always on it and if there really were a video on Twitter, a steady Tattler would’ve retrieved it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.