Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you will truly find out who the kids are with or not with as the other adults involved will be careful not to speak out as not to jeopardise whatever investigation is going on. Katie doesn’t care though

Reactions: 21
IF Michelle is being investigated by social services and KP has now publicised that, would that affect her job with British Airways for a short time while she is under investigation?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
KP's saying he's being investigated for abuse of a minor and phone seized but the police saying stalking? They're two different crimes? Plus KH spokesperson saying no further action expected but police saying 'enquiries continue'. My head is melted trying to make sense of this.
Enquires into Kippers continued vendetta i expect ... no surprise to see her charged with harassment / another breach of RO & back in court

Reactions: 10
IF Michelle is being investigated by social services and KP has now publicised that, would that affect her job with British Airways for a short time while she is under investigation?
She hasn’t actually said michelle has she?
just said ‘at their dads family home’ I guess she is trying to be clever to avoid breaking that restraining order MP has…. Time will tell if she manages to get away with something else

Reactions: 14
Only if she’s convicted of something that she needs to declare. An investigation is usually finding out what happened, speaking to the kids and their school. They may try to take the kids wishes into account ie if they are saying they want to be with mum now and are upset with MP, they may let her have more time and KH might not have much choice but to let them go for a bit. But without anyone to help her properly, it will not be long before they are back on the radar - being dumped with people they don’t know, missing school, being dirty and I think the kids excitement at being with mummy might wear off. What’s she going to do when she wants to go on holiday? Or when CW has had enough of them being around?

Reactions: 20
where has KP posted about Michelle?

Reactions: 5
At my kids junior school, this was ten years ago. Social services used to pick the kids in care into a distinctive bus. I always felt uncomfortable about it.

Then one day I accidentally told my family doctor about something that went on in my house. I’d fought with my husband. And he attacked me. In the struggle snout something I won’t address, as partof the struggle he covered my mouth and nose to prevent me calling out. I managed to scream as Iwas being deprived of air. My kid ran into the room, he immediately stopped. Later that night he packed a case and left for three weeks. I told my doctor about this.The very next day social services turned up. There were two of them, both women. I was so frightened. One of them did something so outrageous in my home that after they left I reported on her. The whole incident had me shook. I even contemplated packing our clothes and moving to another country, that’s how scared I was. Luckily they never returned

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
where has KP posted about Michelle?
She hasn’t directly named her but states the kids were videoed in their dads home then stated the video was being investigated separately from Kieran as that was by other people 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t directly named her but states the kids were videoed in their dads home then stated the video was being investigated separately from Kieran as that was by other people 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s teflon - nothing can touch her and nothing will happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
KP's saying he's being investigated for abuse of a minor and phone seized but the police saying stalking? They're two different crimes? Plus KH spokesperson saying no further action expected but police saying 'enquiries continue'. My head is melted trying to make sense of this.
It makes total sense if you remember Kipper lies and wants to destroy anyone who ever says no to her.

Reactions: 10
That's the idea, this is why I only skim the threads these days, too much makes
my head spin.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.