Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a nonce.

She has taken a very serious course of action in posting what he has been arrested for and that could lead to hate attacks on him. And using the word “abuse” which could be interpreted to mean a wide spectrum of things.

Why does she NEVER consider the impact on her children?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
IF, IF both KH and KP lost custody of their kids. Would Wendy (KH's mom) or Sophie/Danny Price step in as guardians to stop them going into foster care with strangers?

Reactions: 8
We don't know if he has the kids or not. It did seem like he didn't have the kids the last few weeks going by IG, but the explanation given about the pudding video seemed like Poo, and DC16 said the story was bullshit too.
Also even if the kids were taken from him, I don't think that necessarily means he's guilty - an allegation could have been made that must be investigated (forgive me lack of knowledge of social services, I dunno what burden of proof they require to remove the child.)
I've criticised KH here before for ads involving the kids, OF etc but have always said I think the allegations from KP about him being a n are rubbish.
I'm just going off her saying she has the kids solely at the moment. They wouldn't be placed back in her care full time for nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
IF, IF both KH and KP lost custody of their kids. Would Wendy (KH's mom) or Sophie/Danny Price step in as guardians to stop them going into foster care with strangers?
SS would place with family in the first instance

Reactions: 13
wendy would be more likely , because amy is ill, mr pp not related and sophie only half related,if wendy cant or wont take them,those poor kids will go in care system

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So all becomes clear. Fakes a split with SB so that she can tell social services she’s no longer with him.

Those poor, poor children. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Deffo this is why they faked it then, who’s taking the kids too and from school, who looked after them while she partied last week, who thinks she is capable of caring for them full time, she’s a bloody danger and SB, yuck, can’t stand the thought of him around them full- time.

So we hear no charges (did I get that right 🤷🏽‍♀️) yet she’s posted this statement, WTF, so sorry for those kids, this will affect them badly. They had a happy home, it’s been destroyed, can’t believe there’s any truth in these allegations, how is he allowed to be with his other kids.

This is really dark, and just plain weird, makes no sense at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Maybe Peter Andre will do a Bob Geldolf! Aww I’d love that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still makes absolutely no sense because if j&b had been removed by ss because they were deemed at risk for whatever the reason them the other 2 children would also be at risk, regardless of if a step mam throwing a cake or the dad messaging underage girls they would not remove 2 kids and leave 2, I think the little rat faced cow has told ss she wants the kids removed out of spite and it’s been agreed in the short term while it’s investigated but the fact the two others remain tell me there’s no real concern for the kids and she’s using this to point score 😡😡😡
Ss will be satisfied she doesnt pose a risk to her own kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
'inappropriate messages' Kipper says? So she gets to decide they're inappropriate but no charges from the police? I really doubt police can arrest over the crime of 'innappropriate' messages. I doubt they arrested him at all.

If her latest accusations are found to be groundless can Keiran get her prosecuted for harassment? She's making his life hell and if it's undeserved she should be jailed for it.

If this is all based on her addled imaginings surely she is toast. DONE. .....surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She probably only wants them back to keep the dirty hovel she call a home from being repossessed, and probably why she’s scared Cole will release recordings incase it’s got one of her talking about setting him (K) up to get the kids removed.

Reactions: 25
Deffo this is why they faked it then, who’s taking the kids too and from school, who looked after them while she partied last week, who thinks she is capable of caring for them full time, she’s a bloody danger and SB, yuck, can’t stand the thought of him around them full- time.

So we hear no charges (did I get that right 🤷🏽‍♀️) yet she’s posted this statement, WTF, so sorry for those kids, this will affect them badly. They had a happy home, it’s been destroyed, can’t believe there’s any truth in these allegations, how is he allowed to be with his other kids.

This is really dark, and just plain weird, makes no sense at all.
I think there's more to meets the eye, I've seen a few people mention this video now. And that Kieran himself has confided in people about it. He will be fine with the other 2 kids because perhaps he wasn't there as the video was appearntly Michelle. Although if that did happen I didnt think he would be the type of bloke to stay with someone like that. And the other 2 kids will beable to remain with her as they probably don't think she poses a risk to her own children. At the end of the day ss has to investigate any form of child abuse. And it could be just that and there's nothing to back It up. We will have to wait and see. Just feel sorry for the kids for everything they are put through.

Reactions: 15
There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a ponce.

She has taken a very serious course of action in posting what he has been arrested for and that could lead to hate attacks on him. And using the word “abuse” which could be interpreted to mean a wide spectrum of things.

False allegations could also have a devastating effect on his mental health and lead to possibly horrible consequences (really hope not).

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There are now people posting on Kieran’s Insta asking him if he has abused his own kids and calling him a ponce.

Blinded by her desire to hurt KH and MP.The children are just pawns, or why would she be back in the company of Sink Boy( feared for her children’s lives).

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I think there's more to meets the eye, I've seen a few people mention this video now. And that Kieran himself has confided in people about it. He will be fine with the other 2 kids because perhaps he wasn't there as the video was appearntly Michelle. Although if that did happen I didnt think he would be the type of bloke to stay with someone like that. And the other 2 kids will beable to remain with her as they probably don't think she poses a risk to her own children. At the end of the day ss has to investigate any form of child abuse. And it could be just that and there's nothing to back It up. We will have to wait and see. Just feel sorry for the kids for everything they are put through.
Right but insiders here have said it's bollocks. It's not as if Kipper ever lies is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HaHa he is so finished on his IG, even his few fans will turn on him now, he was getting grief for staying with her for so long, if he thinks he can post on there with comments open and carry on as normal, oh dear Sink-Boy you are going to be torn a new one. Noticed his latest post was closed, he is obviously scared, have to say it will be funny if he dares to try a comeback now. He’s toast, really was the boy who called wolf, your very small fame and claim to be a celeb dies now Sink-Boy, tis over for you, well it never took off anyway so no one will care or notice, but we will laugh at the pathetic figure you cut.

You really are the lapdog we joked about, just a chauffeur and an errand-boy, what a sad man, I use the term very loosely, you are. Oh the fun begins 😁

Sink-Boy’s IG people sharpening knives as we speak…

View attachment 1786693
So hang on KFP and SB were at Jets football match but so was Keiran as he posted a vid from there? So he's turned up to watch the footy and she's made a police complaint??

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If her latest accusations are found to be groundless can Keiran get her prosecuted for harassment? She's making his life hell and if it's undeserved she should be jailed for it.
This is what she does, pwicy’s revenge if it’s untrue Kieran probably doesn’t have the cash for lawyers to go after price

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.