Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all.Wow.
Secondly.Should she be putting this up on social media.
Thirdly.The language is disengenious.
There are insinuations and there are at least two separate accusations aimed at him., “ and other people”.
Also sole care.Really?
She won't be happy until she drives him to suicide. Being blunt

• Sad
Reactions: 34
First thought is if your children were genuinely abused WHY would you put it on social media like this, comes across as her just trying to be triumphant and get the better of Kieran and show she's won.
She can post what she likes ... Keiran has no case to answer from what i can see & I dont believe she has the kids full time ... if Kipper's mouth is moving she is lying ... Carol will be 'her rock' next ... you watch

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really feel sorry for K&M that rubbery old witch cannot let go and move on.. why is it so hellbent on ruining their lives? Is it because they make better parents than her? Is it because they are seemingly happy? Is it because he got away from it? Is it because Bunny clearly love Michelle? Is it all these things? Whatever the reason, skank only has herself to blame that the kids prefer to be with people who care for them! Sniff, cock and partying is all that hag is or ever has been interested in. I can't wait for the day it gets its comeuppance, it will happen eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 38
First of all.Wow.
Secondly.Should she be putting this up on social media.
Thirdly.The language is disengenious.
There are insinuations and there are at least two separate accusations aimed at him., “ and other people”.
Also sole care.Really?
Exactly! When the kids were taken off her, there were no announcements made. It was all kept quiet despite her desperate attempts to pretend it was 50/50 custody. Yet, the very second something happens, the first thing she does it post on social media!
What is the purpose of doing that?? To slag the children's father off to the world and achieve what?
And she bleats on about mental elf.. what about KHs mental health, MPs and the children's??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
3hrs ago her new sofa was the most important thing in her life ... then she found out no charges were being pressed so decides to put a post on to stir the pot and insinuate things about about keiran again, alluding to this pudding gate thing claiming further investigations as well ... this whole thing just smells of her being after revenge on Keiran and SS for losing access to her children due to her own actions and then it being further restricted after #slapgate and probably revenge on the police for charging her with provable offences and taking her to court but not charging Keiran based on her made up BS

1670344786364.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yes Kieran was with Apollo watching Jett play football. And we saw Bunny playing with Apollo. But Jett & Bunny weren’t with KH & MP for the rest of the day at Petworth House. Nor have we seen them at their house. I’m genuinely interested/concerned what’s happening.
bet they were not with skanky either. funny how skanky and sb are split up (supposedly) after her saying her (and they )were in fear of sink boy, and then this happens, its like she has a crystal ball or something;). bet that phone sending messages from her/not her is involved somewhere too,shes so transparent.

Reactions: 17
They wouldn't take the kids from him for nothing!!!
We don't know if he has the kids or not. It did seem like he didn't have the kids the last few weeks going by IG, but the explanation given about the pudding video seemed like Poo, and DC16 said the story was bullshit too.
Also even if the kids were taken from him, I don't think that necessarily means he's guilty - an allegation could have been made that must be investigated (forgive me lack of knowledge of social services, I dunno what burden of proof they require to remove the child.)
I've criticised KH here before for ads involving the kids, OF etc but have always said I think the allegations from KP about him being a n are rubbish.

Reactions: 18
So all becomes clear. Fakes a split with SB so that she can tell social services she’s no longer with him.

Those poor, poor children. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
bet they were not with skanky either. funny how skanky and sb are split up (supposedly) after her saying her (and they )were in fear of sink boy, and then this happens, its like she has a crystal ball or something;). bet that phone sending messages from her/not her is involved somewhere too,shes so transparent.
Where were they when she was off her head at the weekend? Clearly not that bothered because she couldn't wait to get to London and make a total idiot of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This must be the news you had been told about. Kipper making life hard for KH
If her latest accusations are found to be groundless can Keiran get her prosecuted for harassment? She's making his life hell and if it's undeserved she should be jailed for it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
this is all so strange kieron being pulled in and all the debate about bunny and jett
not strange at all in the life of skank, as soon as shes dumped or needs deflection, shes hell bent on bashing kieron, she cant face the fact shes getting older and cant attract anyone any more. theres a pattern to her behaviour and this is part of it. same old,same old, shes like a broken record.

First thought is if your children were genuinely abused WHY would you put it on social media like this, comes across as her just trying to be triumphant and get the better of Kieran and show she's won.
its terrible she has put this on sm, those poor kids. a real mother would protect them,not advertise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Still makes absolutely no sense because if j&b had been removed by ss because they were deemed at risk for whatever the reason them the other 2 children would also be at risk, regardless of if a step mam throwing a cake or the dad messaging underage girls they would not remove 2 kids and leave 2, I think the little rat faced cow has told ss she wants the kids removed out of spite and it’s been agreed in the short term while it’s investigated but the fact the two others remain tell me there’s no real concern for the kids and she’s using this to point score 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s absolute scum.
If the stuff about Kieran is true then she still doesn’t deserve to be full time parent.
They’d be better off in foster care.
She is selfish, filthy and unable to care for anyone for herself.
Those poor kids.
what a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I really feel sorry for K&M that rubbery old witch cannot let go and move on.. why is it so hellbent on ruining their lives? Is it because they make better parents than her? Is it because they are seemingly happy? Is it because he got away from it? Is it because Bunny clearly love Michelle? Is it all these things? Whatever the reason, skank only has herself to blame that the kids prefer to be with people who care for them! Sniff, cock and partying is all that hag is or ever has been interested in. I can't wait for the day it gets its comeuppance, it will happen eventually
'Rubbery old witch' 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.