Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is all so strange kieron being pulled in and all the debate about bunny and jett
The Bunny and Jett stuff is bollocks though a couple of insiders have said so and they've been photographed with their dad.

If serious allegations are made the police will have a duty to question people about it. I imagine that's what's happened. If that\s the case how many
times has the Skank wasted police time now?

Reactions: 29
She says herself in this interview (8:30 min mark) she can't let go of exes and has someone else to keep an eye if she can't be there. 20 years later and she's not changed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Catching up on the preggers with H stuff, I’ve touched on before about the wild days of Skanky. We are basically the same age, I’m a year older so we were both out in the bars and clubs of Brighton at the same time during the 90s/00s years, but our paths rarely crossed. I saw her a few times out, but she was just a jokey piece of fluff to me, I never really paid much attention to her, and we frequented different places. She was a West Street Girl, I was an indie punky goth girl, not really that welcome in her bars and clubs, my male friends would just get aggression and abuse down there. Sometimes us girls would go for a laugh, but we never stayed long, it was all Sink-Boy types leering all over you, absolute yuck. It was on those few occasions I saw her, but sadly I have no real recollection of her behaviour, she just didn’t interest me, just another party girl, I never gave any thought to her fame level in those days. One of my friends claimed she spotted her at 3am in the morning peeing between 2 cars in the Laines once, but in those days I can’t deny I may also have done such a deed, a girl gotta go at times when a bit drunk, it’s late and she’s far from home, with everything closed, so can’t have a pop at her for that 😁

Anyway other people I know did encounter her and if you ask people in Brighton who were partying and clubbing in those days, many will have stories of her drunk, stumbling out of bars/clubs and other wildness mentioned on here. Plus yes people, not me, I never saw this, but people I know say she was often seen trashed whilst carrying H. General consensus with the people I know is she and her lifestyle at the time caused the health problems that H has. Based on what others have said, I’ve no doubt her lifestyle while pregnant contributed to/is probably the reason H is sadly disabled, as does everyone I know in Brighton. Yeah she’s such a wonderful mum to H, but somehow all her bad behaviour whilst pregnant with him has never really made it into the mainstream, again she gets away with it. It is unreal it’s never mentioned, The Red Tops will know, but it’s been brushed away, never to be mentioned.

To be honest at the level she’s partied over the years and the way she carries on I am surprised she doesn’t have really bad health issues or how something really bad has happened to her. Amazing she’s come through it all unscathed, I got out as I knew that life would destroy me in the end, she’s appears to still be using at a high level. Madness she keeps going at her age, though I am starting to think that the life as given her serious paranoia and some sort of brain damage now, she’s getting more unhinged with each passing month.

Edit : Wrote this on a catch-up, just seen the latest Only Fans pose, gee it’s so awful, I just do not have the words for it, is anyone finding this stuff sexy. 🤦🏽‍♀️😱 Also the latest KH update, Skank is so behind this, she is pure poison, we really need this biaaaaatch taken down now, enough is enough, WTF will it take, so hope karma is a thing waiting to come for her and come for her big style.😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She says herself in this interview (8:30 min mark) she can't let go of exes and has someone else to keep an eye if she can't be there. 20 years later and she's not changed.
I see that despite all the surgery Pinocchio Price's big fat flat nose has grown back in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not that it matters a jot to The Pricey, but is Bunny permitted to wear nail polish/gel to school?
Call me old fashioned Dahling, but in my day, you’d be sent straight home. I wasn’t even allowed to have painted nails until I was 16 anyway.

Reactions: 28
FFS! What in the name of sanity does she look like!
Like the old Spot the Ball competition we could have a Spot the Nokia Phone competition . Anyone care to edit the photo and add an 'X' where it' s hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's written in the Sun article seems like a hint that Kipper has been trying to get at them again. First there's a statement from his rep and no charges expected, then the nasty details of her prior harassment.

'
Katie's ex Kieran was held by police yesterday: Rex Features

His rep today confirmed he had been quizzed about 4.30pm and was released that same evening.

A statement today stated: "Kieran assisted the police with their enquires.

"No further action is expected to be taken.

"Kieran was taken to Worthing police yesterday afternoon and released the same evening without charges."

It comes after Katie avoided jail in June this year after she breached a restraining order.

Katie shared a "vile and nasty" message aimed at Michelle Penticost calling her a "gutter s**g".

She told Kieran: "Tell your c****** w***e, piece of s**t, girlfriend not to start on me.

"She has a restraining order so shouldn't try to antagonise me as she is in breach and I'm sure she doesn't want people knowing that she was having an affair with you behind my back. That gutter s**g." '

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Quizzed about what?
Clearly has been in for a Voluntary Interview - will be under caution and with a legal rep.
Think of it as normal police interview, minus the arrest and yes it will be for a allegation, not as a witness.
Would it be to do with the allegation that Katie made earlier in the year about him and an underage girl, followed up with KP comparing him to Savile? I'd assumed this was dropped by police months ago.

Or a new allegation made by KP?

Could these allegations have affected his custody arrangements with the kids the past few weeks.?

Reactions: 12
Catching up on the preggers with H stuff, I’ve touched on before about the wild days of Skanky. We are basically the same age, I’m a year older so we were both out in the bars and clubs of Brighton at the same time during the 90s/00s years, but our paths rarely crossed. I saw her a few times out, but she was just a jokey piece of fluff to me, I never really paid much attention to her, and we frequented different places. She was a West Street Girl, I was an indie punky goth girl, not really that welcome in her bars and clubs, my male friends would just get aggression and abuse down there. Sometimes us girls would go for a laugh, but we never stayed long, it was all Sink-Boy types leering all over you, absolute yuck. It was on those few occasions I saw her, but sadly I have no real recollection of her behaviour, she just didn’t interest me, just another party girl, I never gave any thought to her fame level in those days. One of my friends claimed she spotted her at 3am in the morning peeing between 2 cars in the Laines once, but in those days I can’t deny I may also have done such a deed, a girl gotta go at times when a bit drunk, it’s late and she’s far from home, with everything closed, so can’t have a pop at her for that 😁

Anyway other people I know did encounter her and if you ask people in Brighton who were partying and clubbing in those days, many will have stories of her drunk, stumbling out of bars/clubs and other wildness mentioned on here. Plus yes people, not me, I never saw this, but people I know say she was often seen trashed whilst carrying H. General consensus with the people I know is she and her lifestyle at the time caused the health problems that H has. Based on what others have said, I’ve no doubt her lifestyle while pregnant contributed to/is probably the reason H is sadly disabled, as does everyone I know in Brighton. Yeah she’s such a wonderful mum to H, but somehow all her bad behaviour whilst pregnant with him has never really made it into the mainstream, again she gets away with it. It is unreal it’s never mentioned, The Red Tops will know, but it’s been brushed away, never to be mentioned.

To be honest at the level she’s partied over the years and the way she carries on I am surprised she doesn’t have really bad health issues or how something really bad has happened to her. Amazing she’s come through it all unscathed, I got out as I knew that life would destroy me in the end, she’s appears to still be using at a high level. Madness she keeps going at her age, though I am starting to think that the life as given her serious paranoia and some sort of brain damage now, she’s getting more unhinged with each passing month.

Edit : Wrote this on a catch-up, just seen the latest Only Fans pose, gee it’s so awful, I just do not have the words for it, is anyone finding this stuff sexy. 🤦🏽‍♀️😱 Also the latest KH update, Skank is so behind this, she is pure poison, we really need this biaaaaatch taken down now, enough is enough, WTF will it take, so hope karma is a thing waiting to come for her and come for her big style.😡
I think what saved Kipper is that she has had long periods of not using sniff & drinking heavily - when she was in the early parts of her relationships with Pete, Alex, Leandro (when he was in the country), Keiran & Boyson, she looks healthier during those periods ... I think she starts up drinking heavily & using again because she is self destructive and stable relationships bore her ... the shagging around starts alongside the return to booze & sniff ... BUT ... i think it was different with Carol, he was never her type, she never really wanted him (she wanted Boyson back) she never stopped using & boozing or shagging around when she got with him ... you only have to look at the state of her physically and the way her bad behaviour has spiralled in the last 2 years ... whatever the truth of #slapgate, one thing is certain - Kipper was off her face

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not that it matters a jot to The Pricey, but is Bunny permitted to wear nail polish/gel to school?
Call me old fashioned Dahling, but in my day, you’d be sent straight home. I wasn’t even allowed to have painted nails until I was 16 anyway.
There is a range of childrens nail polish that washes off ... however it may look, its most likely that

Reactions: 7
Where to even start… (latest OF post)

View attachment 1786497
Sweet Jesus.. I'm glad I have my tenna lady on 🤣😂🤣😂

Remember the promo for this tit - "I'm bloody good at it" " been at the top of the game for #25yrs" "big headed" "yeah" bla bla.. what on earth possessed it to unpack the moon boots 😂😂😂 without the boots is bad enough but with them on is just comedy gold! Perhaps it's planning on doing comedy as well as smut, or perhaps there's an audience for moonboots n thongs! OMG, what a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.