Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing he can say.
Actually, scrap that, prepare yourselves for “we wos under much pressure from trolls, but our love is too strong”
So he has done some kind of deal with her.
Have to say he now has to go crawling back to her admitting she’s a cheat, he’s been used, abused, spat out, but the fame (by association) bleep he is, he is going back. I‘m a bit twisted at times but I’m quite looking forward to this rekindling of the fake relationship, The pair of them will get trashed even more than before, I think it will make happy viewing….for us 😁 He has a short-fuse, the abuse and piss-take heading his way will be tough for poor old ranty sink-boy, that short-fuse will blow in time 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes could be but they would have questioned him then about that. I am betting she's made more allegations.
One would ask, if these new allegations date back a few years to when they were together (like the underage allegation she made), why would KP only bring them to police NOW if they are genuine?

If the new allegations relate to a recent incident then surely it could only be to do with J&B, as that's the only thing that KP and KH interact on any more afaik.

Either way it sounds dubious, if KP has made the allegations. There is also the possibility that KH has genuinely committed a crime and that his spokesperson is lying about no further action being taken. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now though as the whole thing seems stinky based on the sparse details reported (i.e. KP supposedly involved). We all know she can't bear to see any of her exes happy.

Reactions: 8
It sounds absolutely unhinged, first there was a video, then when that didn't stick and got no result there's been a 'trail of events' and he's made bad choices? So that warrants police investigation?
It sounds like a malicious sociopath deciding anything they perceive as criticism means people should be locked up. If this is her she really needs help and to be locked up, either in a secure unit or elsewhere.
I have had to comment on their post ... tried to stop myself, but. well ... what a load of rubbish

1670343628305.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have to say he now has to go crawling back to her admitting she’s a cheat, he’s been used, abused, spat out, but the fame (by association) bleep he is, he is going back. I‘m a bit twisted at times but I’m quite looking forward to this rekindling of the fake relationship, The pair of them will get trashed even more than before, I think it will make happy viewing….for us 😁 He has a short-fuse, the abuse and piss-take heading his way will be tough for poor old ranty sink-boy, that short-fuse will blow in time 🍿
You make some valid points( as always).My contempt is beyond contempt, but it will be interesting to see how they play this.After all, she is going back to him after Slapgate 2, when SHE phoned the police, fearing for her life and the life of her children.
Maybe this will be another subject that they don’t mention again.

Reactions: 18
Yes could be but they would have questioned him then about that. I am betting she's made more allegations.
They might have been busy with cases backing up through covid, it was probably a formality to come in for an interview. He’s innocent so she’s wasting her time if I was him I’d be speaking out what this cow’s doing what about their mental health.

Reactions: 20
One would ask, if these new allegations date back a few years to when they were together (like the underage allegation she made), why would KP only bring them to police NOW if they are genuine?

If the new allegations relate to a recent incident then surely it could only be to do with J&B, as that's the only thing that KP and KH interact on any more afaik.
Reading between the lines of everything that's been spilled on here, I would say Kieran was pissed off after Slapgate 2, SS will have been informed and have maybe asked Kieran about the kids and how they feel. if Kieran even hinted them being with her wasn't a good idea she'll react badly as narcs can't stand to be criticised, so she's accusing him of all kinds of stuff. Either that or further harassment of Michelle.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
There’s nothing he can say.
Actually, scrap that, prepare yourselves for “we wos under much pressure from trolls, but our love is too strong”
So he has done some kind of deal with her.
It's just as well he's undersexed and doesn't have the urge to find a proper, younger, prettier girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive seen it all now. How does she look at herself and think thats hot. jeez.
she needs to do another shoot,( or maybe pom could do one of her), that position with the moon boots on, and that see through plastic mac that the old grannies in their 80s+ used to wear, becsause the only fans shes going to attract are old men with cataracts 😂 😂 :poop: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First thought is if your children were genuinely abused WHY would you put it on social media like this, comes across as her just trying to be triumphant and get the better of Kieran and show she's won.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.