Katie Price #226 When in doubt get Harvey out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see how John Barnes with HMRC as KP didn't seem to engage with anyone!

An HMRC spokesperson said: "We take a supportive approach to dealing with customers who have tax debts, and do everything we can to help those who engage with us to get out of debt, such as offering instalment plans.

"We only petition for bankruptcy as a last resort."
How many chances is he going to get a la skanky? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I think the family are also delaying things so that Thailand is in the distance when the story breaks. KP's fans only have a small amount of brain cells and are not able to remember what went down yesterday let alone a month ago.
I will be very disappointed with the family if they are planning to cash in with a big story of Amy's struggle against the odds. Especially as they're not celebrities, ok their daughter/sister is but the general public doesn't know Sophie, PP Fencing etc. Why can't things be kept private. No doubt if they sell a story they will dress it up as 'raising awareness of lung diseases and encouraging people to donate organs'.
I don't wish Amy harm and no doubt her health problems have caused stress for certain family members, but when someone (in this case Katie) goes on and on about the illness and cashes in and plays the sympathy card, then its hard to have genuine sympathy for those affected.

He's always hated loud noises. No wonder skanky speaks so gently around him and never takes him to nightclubs etc 🙄
She's full of contradictions. Did you see the paragraph in that article where Katie described the experience of changing nappies, I found it a very weird way to talk about your own baby's body.

Reactions: 13
Where to even start… (latest OF post)

View attachment 1786497
What is there to say about this hideous apparition. Here it is beein awl seksi with a fireplace now, (remember the kitchen cabinets ones? Barf ), that bodysuit straining to contain the brickie's torso and all set off so bewterfulist with those bleeping boots!!
What sort of deranged barmpot gets their rocks off looking at this comedy show?

No mention of him having Prader Willi Syndrome here
"At the moment..........."
She'd be lost without those three words

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Scroll down to the bit that starts "Changing her nappy..". I remember reading this and being shocked that a mother would talk like this about her child
Full of lies too! She says they put up a screen so you can't see what's going on and then in the next breath says she saw the baby's head sticking out! No way would she have seen that. And lazy cow, using bottles and then throwing them away. No wonder she went bankrupt! And Princess looked just like Pete from the get go!

Reactions: 20
wtf is she doing? wonky wig,folds in leg,nipples still missing and trying to make us all believe she needs those boots on for her trotters, i really think shes lost the plot,or needs her eyes tested,if she thinks this will bring in any coin.
Yes.I wondered about the leg folds.Just plain weird.Is she actually doing nudey nude shots though?
I was under the impression it was like the Austin Powers/Liz Hurley scenes,where there are strategically placed objects in front of bosom and undercarriages.
You pay £19.99 and get a photo of KP behind 2 barf boms and a cunningly draped Kp equestrian sock.
Technically she is naked but........

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i can’t stop thinking something is going on with kh and Mp. He’s been super quiet we haven’t seen the kids with mp for a while. Before I even came back to this thread I had a feeling Something was up.
im happy to accept that DC says it’s not and she is usually in the know - but I can’t shake this feeling.

what I don’t get is why would skank be deflecting on here? This is a gossip site. the press couldn’t pick this story up and run with it as it’s child abuse.
so what does she get from deflecting it just for us tattlers?

Before anyone says it. no i’m not sfp. no I’m not camp skank. Yes I hate KP - I’m just worried about the kids.
just asking a simple question to try understand it in my own head
Even on the KH thread though there was little appetite for this story other than from a couple of people. In a week it has only managed to clock up 2 pages, it got more interest on this thread.

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Should have said, flash back to when skanky had some raspberries to parade, look after your Nipz baybez theytheirthey're precious, oh an there's K8s mummy, when she could breathe proper, but now she's terminal and every Christmas has been her last for the last 5 years, stay strong puppy pulper.

Who the duck are these cretinous creatures that lick her skanky, scabby, puss sore hole? They need mental elf support!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still spewing out the photos on OFs from when she went to Spain. I suppose she has to validate the 'work' from the trip to the villa in September.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.