Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny cooking again, Harvey is there too.
So after all our hopes that Skank was finally crashing and burning we are slowly moving back to square one, as usual. After all we’ve witnessed this week Skank IMO should only have limited supervised access, she is quite obviously unstable and using heavily if you ask me. Hope Edna is with her, for all her faults I do think Edna is a responsible adult and would ensure the kids are looked after properly, please don’t tell me Skank has them by herself 🙏🏽 I really do fear for their welfare whenever Skank has them, she’s not a fit and proper person to care for those kids.

Still holding out hope for Sink-Boy selling his story with enough damage to take her down, but it will have to be really bad as the coke revelation is already forgotten, it’s pretty much sunk without any consequence, and on the Skank goes, her normality resumed. WTF can take this biaaaatch down 🤦🏽‍♀️

Guess this weekend will tell if Sink-Boy has anything, and is prepared to use it. It’s still early days, I really thought she was in deep 💩 this time, but so far publicly she is acting without any cares, maybe she is unravelling privately, who knows anymore. Also whole situation with Sink-Boy is now giving me weird vibes, I still think he’s left, but nothing really makes sense does it. Feel a bit deflated seeing her with the kids and using them to promote her ‘Great Mum’ narrative yet again, real load of bollox isn’t it…sigh 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Not wise for skanky to have 3 of her kids so soon after a nasty break up.

Reactions: 26
Not wise for skanky to have 3 of her kids so soon after a nasty break up.
But no one stops her. This could end in tears....clearly, the police being called after slap gate 2 had no bearing on her current custody arrangements.

Reactions: 25
Oooh, I actually got an email from PETA this evening at 19.23 hours

Hi, thanks again for reaching out to us about this person. PETA UK recently released the following media statements about Katie Price which have been widely circulated in the British press:

At least six animals have died so far on Katie Price’s watch, each shrugged off as a “tragic accident”. This woman is clearly unfit to look after any animal and should be banned from having them. PETA is calling on authorities to investigate the most recent death. We’re also pointing a finger at the greedy breeders who keep selling or giving animals to her, since we know the likely outcome.

For dogs' sake, Katie must not be allowed to acquire any more animals! At least three dogs and one horse have died on her watch in the last few years alone – and she's also tried to sell off two cats on Instagram, as though they were shoes she no longer wore. Her irresponsible attitude is costing wonderful animals their lives, so PETA urges her – and anyone else unable to provide animals with appropriate care– to fill their homes with cuddly toys instead.

Please know that PETA UK has contacted Ms Price on these, and other welfare issues, in order to provide her with information about proper animal care and to urge her to do better. They are also calling on authorities to investigate this matter and on breeders to stop providing her with yet more animals. PETA UK will continue to keep a close eye on the situation and you can follow them at PETA.org.uk where they post regular updates about their work.

Thanks again for writing, for your support and for everything that you do to help animals.

Rachel Peresie
Cruelty Investigations

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Is Sophie still at Pricey Towers might be having a little belated birthday celebration all Sophie had yesterday was a bowl of spaghetti rings with Albert while husband Harry was sniffing coke with skank in the bathroom.

• Haha
So clearly there is no social media ban on posting pics of Bunny and Jett 😔

Makes me worry as to why they've not been seen with KH and MP.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1777828I've noticed sb is following a new account....
Just a thought, but, what if undiagnosed narcissist Carol followed this account as a warning to Kipper (still following him) to remind her that he knows her real MH diagnosis is narcissistic personality disorder & addiction not the PTSD card she plays and will make it public unless she behaves ...

• Wow
So clearly there is no social media ban on posting pics of Bunny and Jett 😔

Makes me worry as to why they've not been seen with KH and MP.
Yep, it doesn't sound good. Plus KH doing an ad on IG tonight for girls dolls available in Argos and he mentions Bunny, yet she's not shown. If you'd decided to keep kids faces off social media would you really still be doing ads mentioning them? Makes me think things are out of his control

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Kieron and Michelle are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Nobody seems happy with anything they do, it's bonkers.

As for kp. It's only 5 minutes since half the thread became a love in of everyone who does whatever drug of their choice. If all those people were told they were unfit to have their kids around them, there would be hell on.
Can't have it all ways folks.

I'm not for one second sticking up for kp, woods or any of that miserable clan. They are vermin. Absolute scum. They deserve each other.

But there's so much hypocrisy going on.
It detracts from the calmer, valid, reasoned comments.

Just an opinion.
(Ducks from the rotten sprouts hurled in this direction)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Keiron and Michelle are promoting several companies, one is an endorsement Argos, which is a pretty big deal. Woohoo.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
While I was fiddlearsing around earlier trying to work out where this thread was, I went back to the very first page of this forum - November 2018, four years ago. The same things were being said about her then as they are now.... The way she treats men, her kids, negligence to animals, how she was even called Skanky even then..!!!

Nov 30, 2018
ahh it's okay, I just know how truly badly she treats all of her kids but especially Harvey as he has no voice, and when she wins mum of the year and all these other compliments such as the daily mail calling her 'doting mum' as I saw when I wrote that ^^ it just beggars belief! She is honestly the worst mother, and especially Harvey he really drew the short straw with her. Even now, she'd rather date his personal trainer than help him. He was hired to help Harvey lose weight, he got a session in, bonded well as seen on quest tv, then she decided the trainer was hot enough he'd upset the ex so whisked him off to scotland and thailand all summer, Harvey's health and well being is not a priority, and neither is her sick mother. that's kp in a nutshell. selfish beyond belief. she'd rather be snorting coke with 2 random germans she pulled (while messing about with alex behind the trainers back) than spending time helping harvey or amy. Or just seeing any of her other 4 kids.

In her eyes, the kids are money makers. She's sold every detail of them from the word go. Nothing was sacred. It was revealed she called her first three her million pound babies, as that's how much she made from them, from selling every detail of her pregnancies to her tv shows and magazine and newspaper deals, right down to the clothes the babies wore for their mag reveals. Kerry Katona is another who had babies for money and relevancy.

I honestly can't stand her for the cold hearted way she's treated both her kids and animals, they are disposable, but it seems it's all caught up with her finally. Btw she is not like you and me, with feelings, she is really cold eg she can part with any child or any pet or any man and not feel a thing. Which is what makes the whole rehab for pts a joke. That was clearly just a stab in the dark at fixing her public image. Most mothers would be in tears after a week or so or even 3 days or so from their kids, not so kate. she can be seperated for months and not be bothered, still be thinking about herself and her needs first.

Someone she used to rent stables from years ago said she was living in the stable managers car with him at 15, and she literally was the weirdest person she ever met, in that she was very cold and calculating and could joke about murdering her horses and not caring. She is also obsessed with criminal shows and gore shows. She's also a raging alcoholic and has been for years. Drink driving for years too, doesn't care about having the kids in the back. She also abuses harvey's disability badge, using it to park wherever she pleases without him, even going for tanning sessions in town for herself solo. She was also advertising real Fox fur sliders on her insta, and wore them everywhere inc on her kids feet. Everything i abhor in a person, is kp.
None of everything is in the least alright

Kieron and Michelle are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Nobody seems happy with anything they do, it's bonkers.

As for kp. It's only 5 minutes since half the thread became a love in of everyone who does whatever drug of their choice. If all those people were told they were unfit to have their kids around them, there would be hell on.
Can't have it all ways folks.

I'm not for one second sticking up for kp, woods or any of that miserable clan. They are vermin. Absolute scum. They deserve each other.

But there's so much hypocrisy going on.
It detracts from the calmer, valid, reasoned comments.

Just an opinion.
(Ducks from the rotten sprouts hurled in this direction)
I think it's good that J&B are not on KH IG for the last week or so, I thought this should have been done a long time ago. If it's his choice then I'll give him and Michelle credit for that. But I'm suspecting that it's not his choice and that something has happened that means the kiddies have been made spend more time with KP.

Re Harry, I think the comments some have made about him and Sophie's family image being blown apart, because Carl implied Harry does or did coke, are a bit dramatic. We don't know if he used it once, uses it occasionally or a full blown addict. Plenty of fine friends of mine, have used drugs. Never in a situation that would put their kids at risk. Not great and not advisable, but not a big deal imo provided its kept away from kids and doesn't interfere with their care. Only ever used cannabis myself, my partner has used ecstasy and cannabis and cocaine occasionally (been quite a few years ago and pre him settling down I might add).

I'll ready myself for the rotten sprout throwing too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do we even know if the Kipper-tron had Jett and Bunny on slapgate 2 night? The only source saying the kids were there is a 'sauce'...the police didn't mention who was there. If she wanted to make him look bad, saying the kids were there might achieve that.

• Haha
Just a thought, but, what if undiagnosed narcissist Carol followed this account as a warning to Kipper (still following him) to remind her that he knows her real MH diagnosis is narcissistic personality disorder & addiction not the PTSD card she plays and will make it public unless she behaves ...
it’s highly unlikely she’s properly diagnosed as a narcissist, it’s rarely diagnosed due to the fact they simply don’t engage long enough, or that she would let him find out even if she were.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm still on last thread, page 45🧵😀🥰 xx
I hope Cole mentions more recordings over the weekend 😄 x..

Meanwhile some older Pom pics to leave here while I do more catching up 😀 x..

Resizer_16431341919260.jpg

Resizer_16431341919262.jpg

Resizer_16431341919261.jpg

Resizer_16430507546380.jpg

Resizer_16432226268290.jpg

Resizer_16433309596500.jpg

Resizer_16434666879300.jpg

Resizer_16427941852690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.